Landmark at Pinecourt is a relatively nice apartment complex in which to live. Unit prices are reasonable and it is centrally located. A few other pluses include the fact that it is gated and there is ample parking. On the down side is the fact that some residents don’t bother to pick up behind their dogs, which is not a fault of the management, and the garbage pickup is schetchy. Maintenance is very good, as is the office staff. All in all, not a bad place to hang your hat.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine Court is a great community. The staff is always friendly and willing to help. The community is very quite and it is also located close to downtown Columbia for food and entertainment.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

1. Trash pickup at my door 2. Notifications on events 3. Clean complex 4. Amenities 5. Rental fee 6. Convenient location 7. Gated community

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

When I first came in to landmark at Pine Court apartmentsI was a little unsure because my credit isn’t the best. However the staff here at this location was extremely friendly and extremely helpful and they made me feel comfortable enough to fill out an application and confident enough to know that I’ll be able to get the place.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great been here only a couple day everyone is friendly. I e lives in New York for goin on 9 years never had a community that was like this. Everyone was really nice and even help me move in...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Used to love it. Not so much anymore. This place is not managed well. We have had a lot of issues lately. Garbage everywhere. People that don’t live here taking the parking spots.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Been here 3years and not once had a problem with my neighborhood or office staff. I enjoy the location to downtown and all major interstates. This is a place highly recommended if you’re new to the area!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is nice and clean. Perfect environment for a family. A great place to call HOME!! Office staff is beyond nice. Love it here

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I appreciate the safety of the gated community area, The prompt and efficiency of the maintenance team, and the amenities. I enjoy the features of the complex and the cleanliness of the area.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

What can I say? One of the best run properties I have ever seen. Truly exceptional. Not just a resident, but a fan. Highly recommend to anyone in the Columbia SC area.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I give 4 stars only complaint is dog mess. Haven't had any problems everyone is pretty much respectful of one another. Enjoy the pool and the workout place...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Very nice and clean. Haven't really had any issues since moving in last September. If I had any maintenance issues they were usually fixed within one or two days.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am having an amazing time at the apartment, I haven’t had any issues or problems and I am living a happy easy life with my girlfriend. It’s amazing

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The staff was really friendly, showed me around and explained everything to me. Help me with the application process too. The area is also very clean.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great but I wish the gate wasn’t broken. Stairways could use a power wash. Friendly neighbors & staff. Quiet & peaceful. Not many children & grounds are kept nice.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I've been here just under 2 months, I'm generally happy with it, price isn't bad, it's kept maintained and people living here and working are pleasant, but a few concerns, my a/c heater system can't keep up, I have submitted a maintenance request for it, I'm not sure if it's a common problem or unique to me, it should be solvable though. A common problem I know of and that has frustrated me alot and others is the valet trash, it's over priced, considering dumpsters are in easy walking distance, and unreliable I've had several instances where they didn't pick up ( I followed the easy instructions you are given) . That wouldn't be a problem if I could just cancel it, but it's required, a very bad decision on the properties part I believe. That would be it's biggest downside, the rest of the property I have been happy with.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Carly is great and so far I love my apartment. The cummute to and from work is hectic (traffic on broad river is horrible sometimes) other than that the complex is good

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is a great place to stay I really have enjoyed it so far in my short period of time living here, it’s been hard for me but the staff works with every time thank you

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Is a nice area to be in. My friend said it a nice place. So far I didn't have any problems except one night I put the trash outside the door and nobody pick up. Thanks you.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I give It 3.5 stars because it can always improve and be better. More safety for residents, gym could use more props, other than that I’ve had a great stay.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love my apartment the neighbors & neighborhood all together is nice. Whenever I have a question the ladies in the office answer with no problem.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The community is wonderful and the staff in the office are amazing and so nice. This is the best place that i could have chosen. I know the next 12 months are going to be great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I was able to move in in less than a week, from start to finish. Yana at the office was incredibly helpful. Depending where you work, there's no big traffic jam coming from i20 to exit 65 around 5pm. That's a huge plus.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine court is a great place to live. The management is great. Whenever problems arise they are there to take care of it. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night. The property is kept clean most of the time. Some of the residents leave trash on the ground but within 2 days it is no longer there. This has only been recently. Keep up the great job!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

when i first moved in, the apartment was clean and smelled nice. nothing was wrong except the slats on the sliding glass door. i notifies the office and they fixed it immediately. i am very happy!