Great location...friendly staff. This has been my home for almost 5 years and the only issues I've experienced are loud, inconsiderate neighbors (the joys of apartment living)

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The residents are pleasant and the bruising appear modern which I love however, there have been many Maintence requests at the very beginning of moving and the main concern was the heating and cooling system. The maintabce staff is prompt and always courteous. The lights on each building do not work. The parking lot is very funky lit because of this and my possibly contributed to the on going car break-ins.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I absolutely love the location. I am really close to the downtown area. We also have an amazing gym and computer area. You won’t regret living here!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Multi-year resident. Maintenance is quick to resolve any issues we've had in our unit. Management and staff have been friendly and professional. I would recommend this complex to my peoples.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great breeze from patio. Gated community. Landscape stays clean. Maitainece men are pretty consistent. Gym is reliable. Office staff is nice.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet and private. There are a lot of community options if you want to be involved. There are also a lot of great amenities living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine Court is a nice apartment complex in Columbia, SC. The location is a plus, being close to downtown and the interstates. Rental rates are affordable. Office staff is pleasant and accommodating.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy most parts of living at Landmark at Pine Court. I like that the community is relatively quiet and clean. The only two complaints I really have is that the gate is unreliable, and maintenve does not always follow up on the requests.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Generally very quiet. Great and friendly neighbors. I absolutely love the fireplace. It’s nice to come home and build a fire.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place it really nice the people are great and the way the handle things are great. All the people that work here are so nice, sweet and very helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So Far Not too Many Issues to report Nice place to live I like the amenities the gym the fact that u grill near or at ur apt the love the fire place spacious living room

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Been here for almost a year. To me it’s decent, just the spiders get me lol. Quick to come fix a problem, if they can’t get to it that day, for sure first thing the next morning it’s done.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

In love with the apartment but not a big fan of the rusted refrigerator. But i did just move in so far it has been a good experience and i look forward to the next year i spend here

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

There is trash on grounds too long, no utilities costs are covered by complex such as garbage, no sense of urgency when there are issues, poor follow through on reported concerns that need followup, pet owners holding no responsibility for waste disposal

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Very quiet and parking area is very clean. The staff is very nice. Bring living here a year, and my experience here has been great!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to stay. This is my first experience in an apartment and have to say at the very least its been Amazing. Id definitely recommend renting to all those looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Excellent community and very secured gated community. I have been staying here for 5 years now. Staffs are nice and friendly. Maintenance tasks are done promptly.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Over the years of living here at Landmark at Pine Court I can definitely say that a lot has improved. There are more community events, the gym equipment has been updated and the office staff treats you like family. The location is amazing and I know my neighbors on a first name basis. Landmark at Pine Court has been an overall positive experience for my family and I.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Some Small issues but cozy and comfortable. Some issues with the bathroom sink. Great view of the river and really enjoy the screened in patio.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived here for nearly two years and have enjoyed my experience. The maintanence crew is efficient and diligent about their work. The office staff, although high in turnover, are usually pleasant.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My rating is this because my experience wasn’t the best . Carly has been great ! She’s so kind and professional . The other office associates fail to listen and are rude and or fail to answer your issue and or concern you may have . The parking isn’t the best for your building. However the apartment itself is great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment. Landmark at Pine Court is great. The facility is clean and always feels safe. Carly in the office is great! They're all so attentive and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice and clean community, the staff are very friendly, professional and polite. Best place I ever lived here in Columbia. This is a gated community and I like the fact that the gates always work and when it brakes they immediately fix it👍🏾

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I like the location. I don’t like the smell of marijuana coming through the vents into my apartment. Be glad when lease is up. Trash is always everywhere. Not well lit.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved in six months ago and so far it’s been nice living here. I’ve had problems with my HVAC a couple times more than I wish. The bathroom above me flooded and made my bathroom ceiling leak. The gate only started working a month or two ago, but other than that it’s been nice living here.