Overall, the community and apartments is pretty decent. The staff is very helpful and nice at all times. Maintenance depends on how busy they are. The area is super close to downtown so it’s a easy drive with minimal traffic. The other tenants are quiet and friendly as well.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pinecourt is a great place to live.I know management cares about me because they listen and understand when there is a problem.Also the maintenance team is great.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it here I just renew my lease quiet no problems at all beside the gate situation other than that I love it here. I would recommend...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My apartment complex has an awesome staff. The living complex is very clean and the environment is safe. The facilities are up to date and always willing to help.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I do not recommend. Property is decent but not worth the amount monthly. Maintenance will not answer requests or will answer but will not fix the problem. Gate never works. Many other unlisted issues.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My experience at Landmark at Pine Court has been good so far. The front office staff is nice and helpful. My work orders are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I don't love living here and plan to move when my lease is up. I feel like the apartment I toured was in much better condition than the one I moved into. I also feel like my neighbors could be more respectful. They aren't loud but they do smoke a ton of pot.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I'm hoping it gets better. It's only been 2 weeks and the office staff has been less than professional. The walls are thin. I can hear my neighbor brushing his/her teeth. The living/dining area floors, cabinets and appliances are nice. There are many sloppy details throughout in the unit esp the bathtub/tile/ceiling areas. Maintenance should definitely put more care/time/effort into their work. The way rain water pools near my door seems to be a potential problem. I'm certain maintenance knows the history of the property but didn't disclose. Huge water bugs and other bugs everywhere.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Best community ever. The staff is very understanding. The apartments are very clean and maintainence is right at your finger tips. The property is very clean as well.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it out here for the most part and I plan on renewing in a couple days! I had fun at the pool summer 2018. My neighbors are great, although not all of them speak.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love living here. I feel safe. The area is beautiful. Maintenance always works as fast as possible. The office staff is friendly and professional.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I really love it here!! It’s quiet and there’s so much offered to the residents!! I would recommend anyone to move out here!! I also love the people in the office there very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark is a great community to live in. The community is very quiet and reserve. The staff is very helpful and pleasant to work with. This is a great area in a wonderful location near shopping locations and great downtown restaurants.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This apartment suits our needs. It’s in a great location to get downtown for work and classes with a stress free commute, but it’s also nicely located near both I-20 and I-26 to allow you to get where you need to go. It’s also nice being so close to the river and riverwalk; I love not having to drive to the riverwalk to then go for a run. The apartment layouts suit our needs well, I just wish they were updated a bit, I’m not a fan of the popcorn paint on the walls or ceilings. Management just replaced the gym equipment and that was much needed!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is a nice place with good neighbors. The screened in patios are a really nice touch. Some of the appliances are pretty outdated, especially the oven. Living near the river there are a lot of bugs and spiders living right outside our apt.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Friendly and helpful staff when moving into complex; peaceful community with close access to gas station supermarkets and main highways in all directions.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

There could be more emphasis on cleanliness especially in the staircases. A lot of folks just leave their garbage out over the weekend and this often causes unpleasant smells and also attracts critters and flies. Also the permanent diesel engine which is set up to drain the water below is fowling up the air when the wind blows in certain directions, causing diesel fumes to pollute balcony and enter in open windows.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am happy I found Landmark at Pine Court, It is perfect for all the things I needed and wanted. It is close to work and great for access to the interstates and traveling around town.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment complex is a 3.5 star experience, Pros; pleasant staff, very quiet for the most part, enjoying our apartment,... Cons; maintenance needs improvement and better quality. Also, another down fall is the $35 vallet trash that never comes, the vallet trash needs be an option cost not a demand. The direct location isn’t the best for a family but very convenient commute to downtown, and surrounding cities that are better quality of living.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Quiet environment and good staffs. They sometimes organize fun events for residents and provide music, food etc. At the apartment, I like they have bigger spaces for a walk-in closet, the kitchen.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far I’ve enjoyed my stay. The air/heat has been finicky at times but seems have been resolved for the most part. Other than that I have enjoyed it a lot

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment complex improved since I’ve been here; however maintenance can be better of service with a tad bit more care behind their works.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s been okay, we’ve had a lot of trouble with our AC unit going out. To be charged over $1,000 in rent you would think we would have a unit that works. The pool seems to always be dirty this summer when my daughter and I wanted to swim. There is no tennis court.... this place seems to be over priced. The carpeting in these apartments is trash. It feels like walking on card board smh. OVER PRICED.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great location near the canal and river walk. This is a quiet and safe community. Amenities are great for the price of monthly rent. The gate is unfortunately broken consistently, but it is usually fixed within the week of it breaking.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I'm going on my 3rd year at Landmark and it's not a bad community at all. I've had a few minor run ins with office staff, but besides that I love it. It's really quiet and everyone stays to themselves.