Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

All the staff and maintenance people are very nice and helpful. Landscaping at entrance is very well done. Pool area is a big attraction and well used.
So far it’s been nice. It’s a really nice and quiet complex. No one bothers me interferes. I haven’t had any real problems others than finding a parking space near my building but that’s fine. I can walk, no biggie. I would like to know why the gate still doesn’t close. I talked the office and I was told there was a request sent to the contractor but I’d like to think what would be the hold up. We pay more than enough in rent for something to not happen immediately.
Quiet complex so far and the move in was pretty smooth. The gate doesn't seem to ever get fixed, which is the reason why I picked this complex in the first place. Apparently, it's been out forever
I have really enjoyed living at Landmark at Pine Court. My neighbors are so friendly, the staff in the office cannot be best-they are awesome, I feel safe, I like the complex layout, and much more. I had a problem with my air conditioner and called after hours fir assistance. My air conditioning was up and running in a very short time. I really did not have much discomfort until the problem was resolved. Great customer service!
Nice quiet area close to everything. Staff is helpful and friendly. Biggest problem is maintenance patches up problems instead of actually fixing the problem. Outside could use a good pressure washing.
It is so beautiful out here.Especially the pool area.The trees and flower.Just looking at these apartment from the road make you want to live here.
Great community, could be more interested with actual community issues, etc. But beautiful community. Need nicer people in office. Thats it.
It has been great to live at Landmark at Pine Court for the past two years. I have felt safe and my apartment was the perfect size for 1 person!
I love the fact that the staff is very friendly and prompt if an issue comes up. I can’t say that about previous apartment homes I’ve lived in the past. I have no negative complaints about this community. So, far it’s been a pleasure living here.
Never had any issues. Nice and quiet for the most part. The office ladies are extremely friendly, so is the ground men. I just wish the gates would work more often.