I really enjoy the complex. Nice and quiet and very nice neighborhood. I recently had an issue with my dishwasher, which was resolved quickly and my dishwasher works great now.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

We recently renewed our lease at Landmark. We love the location and have had a great experience communicating with the staff here. Thanks Landmark!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

After calling numerous apartments in Austin, the staff here at Landmark at Prescott Woods is hands down the best. They have made getting started a breeze and are always available when needed and return your calls/emails in a super timely manner. Thank you for assisting in a smooth transition for me!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Doggy friendly. Office associates are.very helpful and professional. Maintenance request always gets completed and done in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I like live here, is near to schools, church, supermarket, gas station, bank, etc. Moreno is an excellent mananger and the service of Dan (Lady in the office) is awesome.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have loved living here and I've had really good experiences with staff-- maintenance and in the office :) I do think there could be a lot of updating/improvements. Our dog park is so sad compared to other apartment complexes!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I just wanted to say truly love the staff and the Neighborhood is absolutely awesome so far I’ve lived here for 2 years and the Maintenance here are always great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here since March and I still love it! The new app makes paying rent and submitting maintenance requests really easy, but I do wish that it would actually show when I’ve received a package.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The location off Slaughter is great as a new citizen of Austin. The management and employees are better than any complex management I’ve had.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Living here has been a great experience. Maintenance is very quick to respond, the office staff is very friendly and helpful. I like that I receive emails when I have a package waiting in the office.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It's been good. Except when I complained over and over again about the neighbors dog that barked incessantly whenever she left the apartment. You could hear the dog barking when you were coming up the stairs. And on multiple occasions I was told, maybe the dog just needs to get use to the apartment. Uhhhh they lived there for nearly six months and the dog did this for over four months. But other than that it has been good. Most of the other neighbors are relatively quiet. They also respond the maintenance requests quickly. And I like my small apartment layout and the trees all around.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Amazing ppl work here. Very kind and helpful. Dan is amazing at helping with every question I have. The staff is great at helping and making sure things get taken care of.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Staff is very nice and helpful. The beautiful old trees make it nice to walk my dogs around the complex. All residents I've met so far have been friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Landmark at Prescott has been super rad! Management is nice and maintenance is fast and friendly. Great community and the pool is awesome!!!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love being here! It takes a while to get to talk to areal personal in the office! The maintenance guys are wonderful! So polite and professional!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love living at Landmark at Prescott Woods! Daniel and Joe in the office are awesome, very friendly and professional, and always open to communication. My maintenance requests are always taken care of promptly, and overall it's an amazing place to live!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The experience here thus far has been more enjoyable than any other apartment complex that I have ever stayed in. The staff is nice, my neighbors are sweet, and the grounds are beautiful. I love it here!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I like it here everything cool all of the people are nice it can get to any highway fast because the the location we have a lot of areas we could get food from so yeah it's cool

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It’s been great so far. It’s not too loud and people are really nice. I like that the complex does events for the residents. The apartments are really nice

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It went well. The move in went very smoothly, the apartment looked great when I walked in. The staff was very helpful especially Daniele. I will definitely recommend this complex.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far pretty cool chill place to live never have any trouble and it's always people out walking and talking or playing with kids and dogs..

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love the community Nd location. Neighbors welcomed me when I moved in. Have family Nd friends living around here so it’s much closer. Love that it’s calmed

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have been here a little over 6 months and I really like it. Everyone in the office is always nice and maintenance is really fast. I appreciate that when/if I have a problem, it is quickly taken care of. I feel safe and at home here and I am really glad about that!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Very quiet and peaceful community, office staff is very helpful, and nice. The complex has a nice pool and BBQ pits, and plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Maintenance is super nice and quick to handle issues, but sometimes issues get marked as handled before they actually are and I have to poke at them again to make sure they actually take care of things. Also the apartment wasn't quite 'move in ready' when we first moved in, but we were called and asked if we could move in a day later then previously scheduled (we couldn't) so that may have had something to do with it.