So far it has been a reasonably good experience, the service calls are fast and the front office staff are always kind and curtious. The grounds are always kept cut and nice looking, it’s hard to find an apartment in the south west Austin location for a great price. Landmark has a good price for the location, we appreciate all you do.

Living here has been okay. The rent is affordable and the area is nice and safe. It’s quiet and neighbors are respectful for the most part. The response of maintenance is poor at times. I still have wet moldy carpet in my room and I’ve been trying to get someone to come out for months to do something about it. Also the trash area outside gets pretty horrendous. Wish they would take care of it more often.

It’s a nice area with nice people at fairly good prices. The staff makes an effort to listen to the community and get things that we may need. Recently they put up lights that keep the whole complex lit up at night and it feels 1000x safer. They are reasonable people and not to invasive.

My apartment is gre as t. I love the area. The only complaint I have is when I request maintenance it is not the best. There were a couple instances I needed maintenance and the jobs didn't get done but they marked it off as completed.

I’ve really enjoyed it here so far for this long I just renewed my rent here good staff and good customer service Thanks landmark @ Prescott woods

They respond to request and concerns in a timely basis. The staff is mprofessional. The grounds are regularly mowed and edges trimmed. The complex is located near a couple of bus stops

Very nice apartments, could use a little more work on the community amenities and the surrounding land. But, a nice place to live overall and very safe.

I am impressed with most of the common area maintenance. However, the breezeways, especially upstairs, are not very well kept. They need to be cleaned and powerwashed. There is a small plastic bag that has been on the breezeway for weeks.

My neighbors are the most friendliest that I’ve ever experienced. The apartment complex keeps up with the lawn pretty well. Never experience too many major issues.!

The office staff is busy, but helpful when available. Having done everything online and over the phone is challenging enough, but Stephanie and Dan were great to get me settled from 900 miles away.

So far I have had a great experience living in Prescott woods! the staff is nice and the apartment is perfect for what I need for me and my girlfriend!

I like so much live here, the area is near to school, HEB, Manchaca Road, West Gate and Slaughter Lane. The only problems are the bugs (roaches)

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and overall, I haven’t had any major issues. The office staff and maintenance are always super helpful! The only issue I have had would be bugs. We had ants and a few roaches, but, I realize that is pretty common with an older building. That being said, the complex has always sent out pest control in a timely fashion to get us taken care of. :)

Great office staff, quiet community and friendly neighbors. The pool and gym are always kept in great condition and it’s great to have a dog park so close.

My experience with the office staff has been really lovely- they're all super nice and friendly :) However, when I first moved in this summer, it was a pretty rocky start...my apartment wasn't move-in ready and they/maintenance didn't seem to be in a hurry to fix it or complete my requests.

I’ve been living here for about two years and have loved every minute! The location is great and close to everything I need. The staff that works here are amazing and so friendly! They’ll quickly fix any problem you have.

I've enjoyed living at my apartment, so far, it has been a nice experience. The place is quiet and safe. The only negative thing I would say is that the faucets leak and my ice maker hasn't been fixed in months. Other than that, it's lovely and peaceful.

I really like this part of town, the area is quiet the apartment is convenient and close to shopping and entertainment options. The best part is there are many small parks or hiking and walking areas near by.

I love all the trees, the general quietness of the community and the open spaces for my kids to play! We really enjoy the nearby park and the pool in the summer.

I have lived here for two years and find it very affordable. The people who work in the office are amazing and go out of their way to do the best they can with what they have.

I moved to Austin this last February for a job in the Conservation field. Within 2 weeks, I had researched several apartments and narrowed down my top few. The location and area nearby this one in particular appealed to me. I was contacted within less than 24 hours of applying, about something in my application that didn't seem right. I am grateful that the employee who reviewed my application took the time to contact me about it, because my simple error had caused my application to be wrongly denied. He worked with me to correct the issues and answered all my questions. It was a great first interaction! In the 8+ months since signing my lease, I have never had anything to complain about. If anything comes up that needs attention, staff are always prompt to respond, and they have always been courteous and professional when I interact with them.

I like it here. The major part Is because it’s quiet. There’s two walking distance parks. Amazing Community Directer, Joe. The complex is clean. Residence not picking up their animal poop is taken serious here. I love that.

I have only been a resident for less than a month, but so far it has been amazing, the office staff is very nice and the apartment is well kept.

I have been nothing but pleased with the service and community at Landmark at Prescott Woods. The staff is quick to answer work orders, the grounds are well kept and manicured, and the neighbors around me are great! I’ve had a better experience here than I’ve had at any of the other apartments I’ve lived.

All of the Associates in the leasing office are extremely professional. Anytime I need assistance or have questions with anything they're very knowledgeable and helpful and always seem to be able to find resolutions to anything.