Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It's a great place, the location is very convenient, the neighbors are great rent prices are good, the maintenance people are responsive, love living here
The front office staff is great. The price is great. Great location. Great value for what you get! They even have revalue events to create community. You can’t got wrong!
I like to live here because I like the community and schools and office staff is very nice and cooperative if I have any problem related maintainance I used to call in the office n they are responding very quick And rent is little high from others but it’s very neat n clean apartments n of course it’s up to you that how you are cleaning your house to keep it clean
New tenant, paperwork process was smooth. . My initial impression was ok, until i started noticing sueface dirt throughout the apartment. About 2 days in I began to notice roaches 1 by 1 popping up. I now have to report a leak in the kitchen that was water coming from under the laminate flooring. We shall see what the next 12 months holds in store for me. I will say this, my building is pretty quiet so far!
Great management. Quiet neighborhood. Everyone is so nice. If an emergency happens we always get an email and it’s fixed rather quickly. I just wish parking was better.
So far, things have been great. I love my apartment, dog friendly environment and the location! After the work week and the drive to work, I am able to call a lyft and head out to many of the cool spots nearby! My apartment has so much light coming in from the balcony door and window, I love it! The fireplace gives a cozy atmosphere and my friends love it. Affordable and pleasant!
Great overall experience so far. Parking an landscaping could be better. I would definitely refer anyone I knew looking for a place to here.
I came to look for an apartment around Christmas time and the staff was more than willing to help me find sometime to fit my needs. Since moving in, any issue that I’ve had, the staff has helped me out with. A nice quiet area to live in and the neighbors are so friendly!
The office staff is friendly. and helpful when needed. The lawn service maintains the grounds meticulously. When one place's a work you know there will be a quick response. The maintenance staff shows professionalism when you interact with them
I really love living in this apartment community. It's very safe and so far the staff have be helpful. Maintenance staff is fast on fixing any problems I may have. 3 years have been very comfortable for my family.