My experience has been pretty good. When I first moved in a little over two years ago maintenance was a little slow due to being short handed. Now things get done quickly. Neighbors are nice. Staff is nice

I moved in last weekend and noticed that even though the apartment looks good and the move-in renovations are done on time, a lot are still missed: chipping walls, uneven appliances, paint stains everywhere, etc. The leasing office person is very helpful, though, and the maintenance people are always on time.

I've never had any problems in the four years I've been here. The staff are always very nice, I like living here. The apartments are also a good deal compared to other prices in Austin.

This apartment complex has been very helpful from day one with signing the lease to getting things fixed. now signing our 3rd lease here we are happy.

Very clean and response staff. Every time I submit a request for service I get a reasonable response. Office staff are friendly and very helpful...that’s why I renewed my lease.

Love living here. Management is super nice and accommodating and it’s a great neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. Would definitely recommend.

The apartments themselves are ok. Pool is dirty and the gym is really small with very limited and old equipment. Well priced rent though. Maintenance needs reminding to complete your requests and front desk personnel do not seem very interested about your questions or concerns. Get what you pay for though.

It is a very nice community to live in and the apartments are fairly newly renovated. Some aspects of the community need to be updated but still very good for the price.

Our stay so far has been pretty good. We love the location and the staff has been decent at responding to our needs. We are also thankful there is a gym and pool. Even though our place is on the smaller side, we still feel like it’s home.

Great place to live, I've been here for almost a year (just renewed my lease 😁)and I love it. It's quiet, no noisy neighbors, plenty of parking space

It’s a great community to live at! Pool is kept up, no trash around community. Office is friendly, polite and willing to help. Community seems to care about their residents.

I love the Landmark. It’s my home, and they do a great job of taking care of issues. The community is great. My dog loves all of the surrounding parks.

Nice area and the apartment is nice. If maintenance is needed though good luck. I set up maintenance a couple times a few months ago and am still waiting. But the office marked it down as done when it was not completed

I was a little skeptical upon moving in but later found out that I joined a great community. Management has been nothing but outstanding to me and my families needs and requests.