It's a great and safe community. The staff and maintenance go out of their way to make the apartments stay clean. Maintence always responds quickly if needed.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love this community! The management and maintenance are awesome. Anytime I put in a request or have a question, it gets done immediately. Very thankful to be here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The community is very quiet and the area is clean. I like that there is adequate parking to accommodate residents and their guests. I do wish there was more storage space inside the apartments though.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is great and the people leaving her are also great. People in the office are also very nice and seem to really care about the residents

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The staff is very kind and great to work with. They are always understanding and willing to work with the community. I have quite enjoyed my past 2 years of residence.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Everyone has been so nice in this process. I have had a good experience with this site so far. Thanks so much for the opportunity to join this community rewards

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been okay to stay here at landmark @springcreek I don’t have any problems with anyone and apartments are nice and the office people are so helpful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

They have done improvements to the grounds with drain system thats helped alot with water pooling. New maintance guys are very knowledgeable. Been here for 5 years and its really improved.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Going on my second year here I’ve had a few ups and downs but they are always there and willing to solve or make my situation better Megan has been awesome she makes a point to talk to you to call to do whatever she planned to make things better. She’s very good at Listening to the residence also the maintenance department has always been there whenever I have a problem and they are very friendly and helpful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s cool, the maintenance guy is really friendly and he keeps his word. Megan is awesome! She gets stuff handled when she says she will. Been here over 2 years

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Amazing people! Beautiful environment to live in , neighborhood is amazing ! Clean / calm area to be in great pets in the area as well wouldn’t be happier to be here

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The front office staff are great. The noise level is a little much. These place is to old for the rate I pay. My kids like the pools. I like that is close every thing.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived here for more than 2 year, and I love it here. The community is good, whenever anything is needed, they are ready to help. Thank You !!!!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It is a nice quiet place to live maintenance is awesome staff is great have been here 5 years it is a nice place to live much better than our last complex the people are so frient

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The condition of the complex is very sub par and should be better based on the rent. There are alot maintenance and plumbing issues. Repairs consist of patching things up more than replacement. We can hear what's going on in out neighbors apartments. The office staff has been nice though.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Visitors take up resident parking daily and nightly. I pay for a trash service that I do jot want. My neighbors throw paper on the ground...

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

My resident experience was great I came into the leasing office to nothing but smiles and full information of all the questions I asked as well as some that I didn't great place to live

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It has been great other than the summer months. The apartment was 90 plus degrees and the only relief we could get is spend 500 on an inside air conditioner.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community, people is respectful. Management is very professional, all the time express very kind attention. Parking lot have plenty of space. I like the parking phone application, it is easy to check my visitors.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Very quiet & nice. The community is wonderful so far!!! The staff are very helpful and understanding. They work with you to make sure all you needs & concerns are meet

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Moved in at the beginning of the year and so far we love it. Staff is friendly and attentive! Our apartment was exactly what we wanted and the community is really quiet and we love that !!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good! Gardenia was so personable and helpful. I move in March and glad to have everything ready for then. I'll keep you updated on my move in experience.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Professional management team, quite location. Valet trash is a plus. Maintenance is quick yo respond and very friendly. Could use some updates with electrical.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Me siento tan bien y segura de vivir en landmark at spring creek apartments, aunque ay algunas cosas que no an reparado,como la caja de la luz,el ciling que se umedesido de toda el agua que callo del apartamento de ariva.pero de todo lo mas bien GRACIAS LANDMARK AT SPRING CREEK APARTMENTS.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Office staff is continuously changing. They are good at letting you know when you've received a package and following up on any with that needs to be done to the apartment.