Could be better, the painting , the way my apartment was fixed in the beginning. But office staff and maintenance are always great people when I run into them.

Life has been good, the maintenance Staff is quick and great. If you have a problem just tell Johnny!!! We have enjoyed living here!!! Great apartments!!!

I got the apartment in bad conditions, somethings don’t work and it’s really dirty and the refrigerador its broken and I got it incomplete .

I love it here. It is a beautiful apartment. I love the pools, and it’s walking distance to the library and convenient store. The staff is awesome and friendly.

The office staff is friendly and works quickly to solve problems. Landscaping needs slight improvement as well as timely cleaning of the pools. The maintenance staff is very friendly and responds at a decent time.

Love it so far right by the pool very nice on the inside great people that work there love the pools I would recommend this place to people to live here

The location is relatively close to my work. The service request team is friendly and works promptly to your request you sent by email that good

Friendly. Quick and walked through everything. Loved the community and all that it offered. The convenience to do everything online and staff

We have the best staff and maintenance staff around. I have been a renter for years and this is the first complex that truly cares about the people living here.

Just renewed for my 2nd year. I haven’t had any major problems. When I do have any issues maintenance is quick to resolve these minor problems.

Everyone is great! They really care about the residents. I have had all my needs met. I have enjoyed living here the past 6 months. I would recommend this property.

Overall my experience had been great. The office staff helped me with everything and were very polite. I will definitely refer friends to come live here.

I love it! Here good community keep the property clean kid friendly and near by schools couldn’t ask for more staff is nice get you what you need...

I love living here and the atmosphere is very relaxing. My neighbors are fantastic and the staff is great. My apartment is comfortable and peaceful.

The staff is great ! There were a few issues at 1st but they took care of them pretty fast. I wish they had a drop box i had a MO and couldnt make the office time.

Great community. Great staff. Great maintenance. I personally Love to live her and recently renewed my lease. Quiet neighborhood and next to everything!

We have been living here almost two this is one of the best places we have lived everyone on staff is helpful and friendly they take care of the residents and doing a nice job upkeeping the apartments

I just love living here. It's quite. Everyone that lives around me are very nice and friendly. I am really glad that my family and I moved here.

Nice place and Good environmentit close to work n very convenient to commute. I would recommend a friend and family who want or looking for a place to stay .

I’ve been here for almost a year and it’s been great. Over the past year, the staff has been friendly, the maintenance has been great and the location is convenient.

They're awesome for right now lol. Everything I ask them to do, they don't hesitate to fix it. Made me feel at home and I've just moved in April 6th.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Excellence staff gardenia and Megan are awesome ladies. Love my apartment but we need more amenitiesand facilities for the kids and young adults

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful and friendly - Gardania helped me with the move in process and she was very attentive ! She helped me with all my needs prior to moving in !

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love this place, it’s quiet, clean, and very nice to live in, there is plenty of parking spots, not only for residents but for visitors as well.