The reason I decided to move to this community was based on a few factors. The main was a convenient location for shopping and access to George Bush Parkway 190. Since living here I have found the community to be safe. Another added bonus is fairly quick response to maintenance request. One downside are the appliances are dated but still work.

Hello! I am the type of person that never give reviews. But the way this management team communicates, cares, interact is amazing. I LOVE it here.

This place is pretty calm. Office staff is nice and helpful. Maintenance team is awesome! I have had some pests problems but the team is always quick to act on it.

I've been here for 3 years like everything with its ups and downs but they still manage to make everything okay they might take a little long to get things fixed but I understand they have many more with priorities but other than that I plan to stay here until we can get our own home :D

I like the staff they are always friendly and helpful with whatever question we ask also the maintenance people are friendly too. We enjoy living here.

I love the Maintenance Staff is awesome! Very friendly and gets the job done quickly. Management is kind and the community is quiet. I just wish there weren't so many dogs.

Management Team the Best Megan has a good team. Always helpful, Maintenance always respond I been living on property for year and they have a great

Very nice and quiet. Nice atmosphere. I just wish the rain didn’t build up so bad around my apartment building. Everyone in the office is nice and courteous as well.

The office staff has been helpful and friendly from day one. They genuinely care about the tenants and our needs. I love living here, definitely recommend!

We have lived here for over 5 years now and we love it. It's very nice and quiet and the ladies in the office are so sweet and out going. Our babies (dogs) love the dog park. It's does need a little stuff fixed but it a great area for them to play. I would like to see if the people who live in the the Apt for over a year or more maybe give them a little discount if they renewed there lease.

I have been living here for three years. But Megan the manager has been the best manager I have seen in this office. She is awesome and sweet. She is the reason I ended up staying and moving here for another year. I love this apartment. It’s a little high in price but it’s worth it.

Thank you for a wonderful Halloween party. I have never lived in a community that goes above and beyond for the residence and their children.

Always so helpful and right on top of things when I need something and always very friendly has really done a great jobs do veryconcern with my needs

I love my little apt. The office staff especially Meagan are soo wonderful...and the maintenance guys are super helpful too!!! I also enjoy my neighbors ..well for the most part.

I enjoy living here because of the staff and the location. Whenever I have a problem with my apartment I can call the leasing office and they schedule someone to come by quickly and also the location of the apartments is great for me since I tend to shop a lot.

We have lived here over 5 years and the management has changed many times . The present one has been better then the rest . The office people seem to be very nice and helpful as well as the maintenance people.

I don't think it's worth the money I'm paying. The front office staff is really nice and helpful. The people here are polite and respectful.

I’m a resident since 2014. This is a very caring community, from the front desk to the maintenance to management. There is always a smile and a hello.

The staff is so helpful and kinds, o dont want to leave!! Whenever I need something fixed they are super fast to take care of it . I love it here

Initially we struggled as we were told the apartment was ready to move into. However when we did our walk through it was clear that the make ready was not done the apartment was dirty and carpet needed to be cleaned.

The apts are located in a perfect area because my children go to the schools across the street from the apts. My neighbors are pleasant, and the staff is very friendly

Very good residential atmosphere. Good maintenance services. Monthly rent is also reasonable. Annual increments also very low compared to other apartments in this Garland area. Overall very good.

The apartment grounds are kept clean and the only aspect that was unacceptable is the air conditioning through the hot summer months the unit in our apartment is not large enough to maintain a temperature of less than 85-90 degrees. It could be the insulation needs to be upgraded. Other than this all other aspects have been really great.

I have been, living here over 20 years and still i love it.The manager Megan is the first manager i ever had that actually cares about her residents.Assistant cynthia is very sweet .Maintenance men very nice.

Good office staff, very friendly. Pet-friendly community which is awesome. Parking is limited to some areas, especially on visitor parking. An area of the apartment always floods when it rains making it difficult to not sink in the mud.