Customer service skills and staff are WONDERFUL, however the maintenance that did the make ready for my unit has done a HORRIBLE job. No new paint, parts broke, dents in wall, leaky toilet. I cleaned myself cause housekeeping did clean well AT ALL. Just could have been better for $1147 a month

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We have Lived here for about two months and the maintenance team has been excellent and quick to respond. The management team isn’t very nice and plans events for residents which Is very thoughtful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Office staff is very helpful. Community is very nice and quite. Very time I have a request; Gardenia assist us immediately and get things taken care of.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love living in this apartment complex management are very nice people, also I’m a single girl so I love the trash valet as well as the fitness center.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. The lady's in the office are awesome. Always helpful, nice, and friendly. Maintenance always comes right away when something needs fixed.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We love living here it so peaceful & nice quiet day or night ..... they are very good about coming to your home and fixing the problem ....and the all the girls in the offices are amazing

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's been a good experience so far. A few bumps in the road, but nobodies perfect... Hoping when I upgrade my new apartment is as good or even better then the one I have now.

Not many problems to be had. New management is better but this still need to be fixed. Like the maintenance of apartments is slow. Other than that everything is pretty good

Nice place to live it’s quiet pet friendly and reasonable. Management is just the sweetest ladies ever. They do events for holidays and milestones in the apartments

I have to say I’ve had a few problems here especiallywater but every time I call the office they are here and doing whatever they can to help they have a great team here right on top of things Whenever there is anything at all maintenance is very helpful and friendly

Nice quiet community with friendly neighbors other than the occasional plumbing back ups it's a great place to live. Maintenance issues get handled right away.

It was truly an honor to join this community, and I would like to thank Ms.Gardenia for being such a great help. Ms.Megan is also really kind and “down to Earth “ so I am grateful for each of them. Thank you all for being so marvelous because you’re amazing!

Really nice. MAINTENANCE has come every time i had an issue. And issues is resolved wach time. Family oriented. Quiet at night. Well kept up.

Love the apartments grounds are nice. The pools are great maintenance are good and friendly. Wish there was more control over the pool tho people will be swimming and loud at 10-12midnight during the summer

I like living here, it’s been a better experience than previous apartments I’ve lived in. The pools are nice and parking is never too much of a hassle. Which is an A in my books.

Love loving her, the office staff is really friendly and have the willingness to help. The maintenance is quick to get to any needs my apt has.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

my experience here has been great i don't have no issues i love it here its awesome noise free staff is great nice community to its so clean

Good Experienxe. Never had an issue with anything. maintenance and the office staff are always great and friendly. I personally love staying here!

It’s been ok living here. I was supposed to receive a gift card for moving in. I’ve paid rent twice and have yet to receive my gift card. Also the water roaches are taking over my apartment. The water pressure is very it takes close to 20 min to run my daughters bath water 🙄

Ms.Gardenia and Ms.Megan assisted me when I was applying for residency. Everyone was so amazing because they were extremely attentive of their prospective residents. Thank Ms.Gardenia and Ms.Megan!

I like how no matter where you are in the apartment you are generally close to everything as well. I also like how close a store is to here. It is fantastic to not have to go very far.

This community is absolutely wonderful. Everyone here is so sweet and friendly. It’s like a real home and everyone is family. Everyone is always saying hello to one another

Could be better, the painting , the way my apartment was fixed in the beginning. But office staff and maintenance are always great people when I run into them.

Life has been good, the maintenance Staff is quick and great. If you have a problem just tell Johnny!!! We have enjoyed living here!!! Great apartments!!!

I got the apartment in bad conditions, somethings don’t work and it’s really dirty and the refrigerador its broken and I got it incomplete .