Nice and quiet living community. Submitted work requests are handled in a timely manner and completed without having to return to your unit.

Great place... I have no complaints about it except the flooding when it rains but not much the actualy apartment can do about that... great office staff and great maintenance team!

I love the apartment itself and the location. It is very quiet and and easy commute to work. The only real issue I have is there is never any parking near my building after 6.

Nice friendly office staff. Apartment could have been cleaner at move in. Very friendly neighbors. I'm in a great loavation. Happy to be here couldn't really complain.

I have lived in the Landmark of Springcreek community for a few years. They have a great dog policy. The office staff is helpful with any issues. The property is safe and the grounds are well maintained. Very quiet and easy access to Downtown Dallas.

Very peaceful and clean! Nice management and very convenient! I love having valet trash and middle school across the street. Walmart is very close by.

The people are wonderful and the upkeep is great, the only problem is the parking lot flooding with lots of rain. But they are wonderful and I enjoy living here!

My daughter and I love the pool, the office has been very helpful and quick to respond. I’m very satisfied with the portal and easy access to the facilities

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I have been living here for four years and never had an issue. The maintenance crew is awesome! Always nice and very helpful. The management crew always calls back in a timely manner.

Its been a very smooth experience so far. We moved in about 2 weeks ago. Everyone has been polite and we enjoy our neighbors. Location is great as well.

It’s a quiet neighborhood with a few hiccups here and there but it’s good for what it is and the prices that they offer I would easily refer first time renters here.

View good & good service. Nead walmart, nead the church, nead parks, have the pools, have the gym rooms, have the parking service, Neighbors are kind.

Good place for a first apartment. Some repairs needed. It's a safe place. Pet friendly. Good size floorplans. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Great home ! Every thing perfect Prce little high Easy communication So far so good Nothing worong Thank you so much I will reference all my friends Thanks