Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been ok living here. I was supposed to receive a gift card for moving in. I’ve paid rent twice and have yet to receive my gift card. Also the water roaches are taking over my apartment. The water pressure is very it takes close to 20 min to run my daughters bath water 🙄
Ms.Gardenia and Ms.Megan assisted me when I was applying for residency. Everyone was so amazing because they were extremely attentive of their prospective residents. Thank Ms.Gardenia and Ms.Megan!
I like how no matter where you are in the apartment you are generally close to everything as well. I also like how close a store is to here. It is fantastic to not have to go very far.
This community is absolutely wonderful. Everyone here is so sweet and friendly. It’s like a real home and everyone is family. Everyone is always saying hello to one another
Could be better, the painting , the way my apartment was fixed in the beginning. But office staff and maintenance are always great people when I run into them.
Life has been good, the maintenance Staff is quick and great. If you have a problem just tell Johnny!!! We have enjoyed living here!!! Great apartments!!!
I got the apartment in bad conditions, somethings don’t work and it’s really dirty and the refrigerador its broken and I got it incomplete .
I love it here. It is a beautiful apartment. I love the pools, and it’s walking distance to the library and convenient store. The staff is awesome and friendly.
The office staff is friendly and works quickly to solve problems. Landscaping needs slight improvement as well as timely cleaning of the pools. The maintenance staff is very friendly and responds at a decent time.
Love it so far right by the pool very nice on the inside great people that work there love the pools I would recommend this place to people to live here