I like the staff they are always friendly and helpful with whatever question we ask also the maintenance people are friendly too. We enjoy living here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community, management could be better as well as the upkeep of the buildings. There should be a restriction on large dogs. Management need to buckle down really hard on tenants with dogs to clean up the dog poop.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love the Maintenance Staff is awesome! Very friendly and gets the job done quickly. Management is kind and the community is quiet. I just wish there weren't so many dogs.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Management Team the Best Megan has a good team. Always helpful, Maintenance always respond I been living on property for year and they have a great

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's ok living here at landmark.. I don't like that maintenance isn't timely when there are important things to be fixed in someone apartment

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Very nice and quiet. Nice atmosphere. I just wish the rain didn’t build up so bad around my apartment building. Everyone in the office is nice and courteous as well.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The office staff has been helpful and friendly from day one. They genuinely care about the tenants and our needs. I love living here, definitely recommend!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We have lived here for over 5 years now and we love it. It's very nice and quiet and the ladies in the office are so sweet and out going. Our babies (dogs) love the dog park. It's does need a little stuff fixed but it a great area for them to play. I would like to see if the people who live in the the Apt for over a year or more maybe give them a little discount if they renewed there lease.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I have been living here for three years. But Megan the manager has been the best manager I have seen in this office. She is awesome and sweet. She is the reason I ended up staying and moving here for another year. I love this apartment. It’s a little high in price but it’s worth it.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Thank you for a wonderful Halloween party. I have never lived in a community that goes above and beyond for the residence and their children.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Always so helpful and right on top of things when I need something and always very friendly has really done a great jobs do veryconcern with my needs

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love my little apt. The office staff especially Meagan are soo wonderful...and the maintenance guys are super helpful too!!! I also enjoy my neighbors ..well for the most part.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartments are old and not well kept. There's not much grass in some areas so there is often a lot of mud you have to walk through. When it rains, large pools of water collect all over the parking lot, which is really annoying. People let their dogs poop everywhere and they don't pick it up. However, the office staff and maintenance are very nice, never had a problem with them.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here because of the staff and the location. Whenever I have a problem with my apartment I can call the leasing office and they schedule someone to come by quickly and also the location of the apartments is great for me since I tend to shop a lot.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We have lived here over 5 years and the management has changed many times . The present one has been better then the rest . The office people seem to be very nice and helpful as well as the maintenance people.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I don't think it's worth the money I'm paying. The front office staff is really nice and helpful. The people here are polite and respectful.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I’m a resident since 2014. This is a very caring community, from the front desk to the maintenance to management. There is always a smile and a hello.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The staff is so helpful and kinds, o dont want to leave!! Whenever I need something fixed they are super fast to take care of it . I love it here

Initially we struggled as we were told the apartment was ready to move into. However when we did our walk through it was clear that the make ready was not done the apartment was dirty and carpet needed to be cleaned.

The apts are located in a perfect area because my children go to the schools across the street from the apts. My neighbors are pleasant, and the staff is very friendly

Very good residential atmosphere. Good maintenance services. Monthly rent is also reasonable. Annual increments also very low compared to other apartments in this Garland area. Overall very good.

The apartment grounds are kept clean and the only aspect that was unacceptable is the air conditioning through the hot summer months the unit in our apartment is not large enough to maintain a temperature of less than 85-90 degrees. It could be the insulation needs to be upgraded. Other than this all other aspects have been really great.

I have been, living here over 20 years and still i love it.The manager Megan is the first manager i ever had that actually cares about her residents.Assistant cynthia is very sweet .Maintenance men very nice.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Good office staff, very friendly. Pet-friendly community which is awesome. Parking is limited to some areas, especially on visitor parking. An area of the apartment always floods when it rains making it difficult to not sink in the mud.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet living community. Submitted work requests are handled in a timely manner and completed without having to return to your unit.