Friendly folks working here and living here, the neighbors are also courteous. Very nice neighborhood, safe and quiet. Dog friendly place even the dogs know it.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live. Friendly staff... older apartments but maintenance keeps up on everything we need. Close to a lot of my favorite stores and restaurants

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love this place. Everyone is so nice especially Cynthia in the leasing office. Always smiling and happy to help is every time we need something.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here. It's safe everyone here is very friendly and helpful. They are always very quick to come fix things. Love the atmosphere. My kids love it.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The manager and office staff have always been friendly, professional and efficient. Maintenance always prompt, knowledgeable and proficient. Been living here for going on two years and has been a very positive experience for us.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It has been two years living in this community and has been two of the best years of my life, everything I need is close to me from grocery store to my favorite bar can’t complain

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Amazing apartment complex! Safe and well managed grounds. Very accommodating and pleasant office assistants. Been here almost 2 years and have loved every minute! Great pools! Awesome location and a great place for families and young couples! Will always recommend!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

awesome and family pool is awesome the pool party was fun the bus stop being right by the apartments of it is convenient the residence of friendly

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Nice set up. Conveniently located close to everything and everyone I see. Pet friendly. Some wear and tear. Friendly staff. Prompt to fixing damages.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

we were living in North Dallas and it was getting really bad and found this place and fell in love with the area and it was super close to family

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The office personnel is totally awesome. They work very hard to solve a problem if it accures. Very friendly. Overall they are very kind to each individual.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Honestly living here is very peaceful and everyone is very nice from the girls in the office to the guys that do the maitnece work. I really do love it

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice, and very helpful. They are timely when it come to getting things fixed and taken care of. I love living here, I dont want to move

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Work orders have been all fixed in a timely manner, there was a problem with a leak, was fixed within a couple weeks, came in and dried the area too.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Good property. I am in property management and I honestly don’t have anything to complain about. Front office staff is great. Maintenance is great.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I just love living here so much.Over 20 years.The manager Megan is so awesome.My maintenance Calls are always taken care of Done in a timely manner. Everyone in the office are very freindly.Megan always listens to what I have to say.She is the best manager we ever had.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The reason I decided to move to this community was based on a few factors. The main was a convenient location for shopping and access to George Bush Parkway 190. Since living here I have found the community to be safe. Another added bonus is fairly quick response to maintenance request. One downside are the appliances are dated but still work.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Hello! I am the type of person that never give reviews. But the way this management team communicates, cares, interact is amazing. I LOVE it here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

This place is pretty calm. Office staff is nice and helpful. Maintenance team is awesome! I have had some pests problems but the team is always quick to act on it.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I've been here for 3 years like everything with its ups and downs but they still manage to make everything okay they might take a little long to get things fixed but I understand they have many more with priorities but other than that I plan to stay here until we can get our own home :D

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I like the staff they are always friendly and helpful with whatever question we ask also the maintenance people are friendly too. We enjoy living here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community, management could be better as well as the upkeep of the buildings. There should be a restriction on large dogs. Management need to buckle down really hard on tenants with dogs to clean up the dog poop.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love the Maintenance Staff is awesome! Very friendly and gets the job done quickly. Management is kind and the community is quiet. I just wish there weren't so many dogs.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Management Team the Best Megan has a good team. Always helpful, Maintenance always respond I been living on property for year and they have a great

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's ok living here at landmark.. I don't like that maintenance isn't timely when there are important things to be fixed in someone apartment