I'm starting to think it was a mistake moving here. I called about my drains tub and bathroom sink not draining by the time I'm finished taking a shower the tub is filled with water past my ankles also the water pressure sucks hot water doesn't last long enough to even take a shower so I couldn't even possibly think about taking a bath can't even clean the tub because it drains so slow I'm a diesel mechanic so I get dirty at work no way I can get clean here bathroom sink is the same fills completely up I can't even brush my teeth without a sink full of water garbage disposal is disgusting and it doesn't work to bad I already signed a lease without seeing the apt but I figured 970 a month would get me a decent apt atleast decent enough to take a shower I called and put in a work order like a week ago

Overall my experience continues to be great. There are some cosmetic things like trash being strewn about and not picked up and the dog park is an absolute waste of space and very unsafe for people and pets with all of the rocks, otherwise it’s great.

Great Staff. Very friendly and helpful! Maintenance is normally on top of things getting back to you within the same day or next day. Packages that are sent to the office are emailed to you promptly.

So far so good. We love the way the place looks and it is in the best location I feel. Getting things worked on in our apartment needs alittle work but overall we like where we are.

The office is incredible and the apartments are very nice and well kept. Karen in the front office is so helpful. Upon move in, everything was very clean.

We have been moved here about a week now . So far so good . Too early to say if it was great or bad . But we had a terrible time getting an apartment . The management was horrible except for the front desk girl who really helped .

The apartment is very cozy. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. A great place to live with many amenities. I’m looking forward to enjoying the pool this summer.

Really enjoy this apartment complex. The staff are really nice and are easy to work with. So glad I chose here to call my home. The 24 hour gym is a great perk as well.

It has been good so far! The apartment is very nice and we really like our porch. We have no major complaints and have enjoyed living here thus far.

The aprtment its so beatyfull we love the view to the pool and the trees we love to be on the second floor and close to the pool but we dont like how they put dogs in the pool

Started with a one bedroom and upgraded to a two bedroom. I’ve enjoyed living here! The atmosphere is great and the pools are kept up nicely!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall good. Just dislike climbing the stairs with all the furniture when I first moved in. The resident is wonderful. When I needed some fixed maintenance came the next day.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

So far it’s not to bad. 140 characters is not enough for me to say how I think & feel. I need more space to share. It could be a lot worse.-

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The location is great. The maintenance team is fast to repair. There are only a few times that it gets noisy otherwise the neighborhood is quiet. The pricing for what you get I think is to high.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It is a nice property for the most part. Some things could be fixed., updated, repaired or painted . the car care area needs help. Maybe a fan in the laundry room.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I’ve really loved living here. Been three years now and just renewed for 12 months. Can’t beat the location and the price. The property is well maintained also.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

So far so good! The little problems we had when we first moved in are getting taken care of sufficiently. We are excited to see what the future holds for us here.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I have been here 3 years this month, and this has been my favorite place to live in my 10 years in Nashville. I will greatly miss my home here when I move out of town in the fall.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Still give it five stars. Compared to anywhere else I have lived and this general vicinity, WyntonPointe is the top. The office staff and maintenance crew are professional and friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

There needs to be a lot of updating to the apartments. Painting over cracks is only a bandaid. Also I would love to have carpet that didn’t have almost like staples sticking out where they cut and installed. Seems to have a bug problem, bugs hide in between the baseboard molding and the carpet (it’s like a bug tunnel throughout the entire apartment) the amount of bugs I find crawling through the carpet ( the type of carpet makes it very easy for bugs to hide and not be seen) is nasty. My cats sit by the door waiting and looking for bugs(I wish I was kidding). Most of the staff is helpful, however doesn’t seen like upper management wants to spend the money or time to make these apartments safe and done right for their residents. Our steps are still a safety hazard even after they were claimed to be repaired. Since we’ve moved in 4 months ago we have mentioned multiple times our concern with the sliding glass door and master bedroom window seal, our glass pane in the master was changed, still had condensation on inside of window. The repair guy even told us that the frame of the window prob should get replaced since the prior glass pane was in there (the one he just removed) was completely the wrong size glass and was letting moisture and water in. We kindly told the office people our concern with it creating mold, and Lesley told us that if it was her house she would wipe it up every time she saw it...so clearly mold is going to be a major issue (take a look at one of the buildings past the mail center on the right and you can just see the black mold growing like crazy)

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great community.. Spacious apartment and beautiful location.This community has everything we need and want, close to stores, banks, doctors and major highways.

We just moved in and are already in love with the place! The people, the atmosphere, the location, and the amenities are all amazing!! We love how home-y this community feels!

I have enjoyed living in the apartments. Amenities are just 2 miles one way and 1 mile the other way. Everything you need is only a few minutes away.

Okay, so far. Just moved in May 05th. Nice and quiet neighbors. Very peaceful environment. The maintenance people seem very helpful. The flowers and grounds look nice.

Our home is beautiful and we love the overall place. We have some neighbors that we have complained about and nothing has really happened and our trash service isn’t reliable