Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

There was no preliminary checks performed in my unit before giving the keys. - The carpet was so smelly and when we vacuumed, there was lot of dog hair in dirt. - The refrigerator was out of order, it has been fixed after started my tenancy. - Dish washer is very old and not cleaning the vessels properly, still not fixed - Lot of other small issues not verified in unit
It’s in a great location & maintence responds to issues within time which is good. There are LOTS of bugs. I can deal with the spiders, but there are roaches! When pest control sprays, they multiply. It’s so disgusting & creeps me out. They crawl from the base of the floor/wall base. If it wasn’t for that, I would actually like staying here, I can’t wait to move ASAP
So far, only 2 days, there are 2 aggressive breed dogs that live next door to me. One of the dogs lunged at the guys helping me move in and neighbors won’t get out of their car when the one dog is outside. Also, the people upstairs are INCREDIBLY inexcusably noisy. When the walls shake when they walk it is inconsiderate to say the least.
Usually it is a quiet place to live and you do not see many neighbors about. But, when I had an issue with my furnace, it took over two weeks to get fixed. The apartment complex did not seem to be and in huge hurry to fix the issue.
There needs to be a lot of updating to the apartments. Painting over cracks is only a bandaid. Also I would love to have carpet that didn’t have almost like staples sticking out where they cut and installed. Seems to have a bug problem, bugs hide in between the baseboard molding and the carpet (it’s like a bug tunnel throughout the entire apartment) the amount of bugs I find crawling through the carpet ( the type of carpet makes it very easy for bugs to hide and not be seen) is nasty. My cats sit by the door waiting and looking for bugs(I wish I was kidding). Most of the staff is helpful, however doesn’t seen like upper management wants to spend the money or time to make these apartments safe and done right for their residents. Our steps are still a safety hazard even after they were claimed to be repaired. Since we’ve moved in 4 months ago we have mentioned multiple times our concern with the sliding glass door and master bedroom window seal, our glass pane in the master was changed, still had condensation on inside of window. The repair guy even told us that the frame of the window prob should get replaced since the prior glass pane was in there (the one he just removed) was completely the wrong size glass and was letting moisture and water in. We kindly told the office people our concern with it creating mold, and Lesley told us that if it was her house she would wipe it up every time she saw it...so clearly mold is going to be a major issue (take a look at one of the buildings past the mail center on the right and you can just see the black mold growing like crazy)
Slow on maintenance requests and does not always take care of maintenance requests before closing order. My ice machine is still not functioning
The location is great. The maintenance team is fast to repair. There are only a few times that it gets noisy otherwise the neighborhood is quiet. The pricing for what you get I think is to high.
Nice area and quiet. I wish maintenance was a little faster, but they usually get the job done eventually. We really wish our windows didn’t leak when it rained!
We have been moved here about a week now . So far so good . Too early to say if it was great or bad . But we had a terrible time getting an apartment . The management was horrible except for the front desk girl who really helped .
Maintenance is pretty quick at fixing issues. Things break a lot though. Convenient area to food but far from the highway And lots of traffic on old hickory.