So far, only 2 days, there are 2 aggressive breed dogs that live next door to me. One of the dogs lunged at the guys helping me move in and neighbors won’t get out of their car when the one dog is outside. Also, the people upstairs are INCREDIBLY inexcusably noisy. When the walls shake when they walk it is inconsiderate to say the least.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Usually it is a quiet place to live and you do not see many neighbors about. But, when I had an issue with my furnace, it took over two weeks to get fixed. The apartment complex did not seem to be and in huge hurry to fix the issue.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It’s in a great location & maintence responds to issues within time which is good. There are LOTS of bugs. I can deal with the spiders, but there are roaches! When pest control sprays, they multiply. It’s so disgusting & creeps me out. They crawl from the base of the floor/wall base. If it wasn’t for that, I would actually like staying here, I can’t wait to move ASAP

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The location is great. The maintenance team is fast to repair. There are only a few times that it gets noisy otherwise the neighborhood is quiet. The pricing for what you get I think is to high.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

There needs to be a lot of updating to the apartments. Painting over cracks is only a bandaid. Also I would love to have carpet that didn’t have almost like staples sticking out where they cut and installed. Seems to have a bug problem, bugs hide in between the baseboard molding and the carpet (it’s like a bug tunnel throughout the entire apartment) the amount of bugs I find crawling through the carpet ( the type of carpet makes it very easy for bugs to hide and not be seen) is nasty. My cats sit by the door waiting and looking for bugs(I wish I was kidding). Most of the staff is helpful, however doesn’t seen like upper management wants to spend the money or time to make these apartments safe and done right for their residents. Our steps are still a safety hazard even after they were claimed to be repaired. Since we’ve moved in 4 months ago we have mentioned multiple times our concern with the sliding glass door and master bedroom window seal, our glass pane in the master was changed, still had condensation on inside of window. The repair guy even told us that the frame of the window prob should get replaced since the prior glass pane was in there (the one he just removed) was completely the wrong size glass and was letting moisture and water in. We kindly told the office people our concern with it creating mold, and Lesley told us that if it was her house she would wipe it up every time she saw it...so clearly mold is going to be a major issue (take a look at one of the buildings past the mail center on the right and you can just see the black mold growing like crazy)

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Slow on maintenance requests and does not always take care of maintenance requests before closing order. My ice machine is still not functioning

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

So far it is a fairly good place. I can tell the apartment has good bones, but the electrical is very old and needs updating and there is a very strong above smell when the neighbor smokes.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

For the most part I enjoy my time here so far. There are some minor things cosmetically like broken stairs, lack of outdoor lighting, the security gate and the bugs that make it unpleasant sometimes. Overall neither good nor bad.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The people are nice, but the washer and dryer connections are so small! Other than that everything that needed to be fixed in a timely manor was fixed

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It is a nice property for the most part. Some things could be fixed., updated, repaired or painted . the car care area needs help. Maybe a fan in the laundry room.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We have lived in our apartment for about a year and a half. We love our apartment over all. We have a some difficulty with our trash service. We have gone to the office several time and nothing seems to change. It is incredibly frustrating to be paying for a service that only works some of the time.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We have been moved here about a week now . So far so good . Too early to say if it was great or bad . But we had a terrible time getting an apartment . The management was horrible except for the front desk girl who really helped .

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We love it here! It is so nice and peaceful. We wish that maintenance would fix a few things we have been waiting on, but love everything else!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall this apartment complex and the employees have treated me pretty well, the apartment itself could definitley be a little nicer and up to date but for the price it’s not a bad place to live. The front office employees are always very nice when it comes to getting help, alothough the maintenance team is a little hit or miss when it comes to getting things fixed the right way

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Beautiful area... very nice folks in the office. Love the view from our apt. The community is nice. People here from so many walks of life. Love being so close to where I need to go. Not knowing the area it helps being close. I feel safe here. I don’t worry.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Rent is a bit high considering the apartments are so small. I had a bug infestation when I first moved into apartments, it has since been addressed.

Maintenance is pretty quick at fixing issues. Things break a lot though. Convenient area to food but far from the highway And lots of traffic on old hickory.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The rent price is great, the apartments are okay but not super well kept. Lots of bug problems on the first floor so not happy about that. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Awesome place as a first apartment near downtown and easy access to i65. Nothing fancy but enough to live comfortably. I am satisfied with my experience so far.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Experience continues to be good except disappointed that the pools are closed. Having a place with a pool is one of the main reasons I picked this place (and the jacuzzi which is now gone) and since it is still so hot, frustrated that cannot use either pool

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here has been great! Maintenance is awesome and get the job done quickly! The front office is just as helpful to the residents here!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Our home is beautiful and we love the overall place. We have some neighbors that we have complained about and nothing has really happened and our trash service isn’t reliable

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Except for the water issues, nothing to complain about . Paying for the trash pickup is a little stupid, but i can deal wit it . The only other issue is all the random bills each month

This is a nice community with a lot of amenities. The apartments are a bit outdated and the office staff takes a bit to get the ball rolling on work requests, but understandable with how old every apartment is. Would be beneficial to the community if the updated the apartments. All in all not a bad place to live.

The aprtment its so beatyfull we love the view to the pool and the trees we love to be on the second floor and close to the pool but we dont like how they put dogs in the pool