Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We’ve lived living here. We feel super safe and are so close to amazing grocery stores, restaurants and places to shop. Great location and very friendly staff.
Move in was so quick and easy it felt almost too good to be true! Cas was friendly and authentic in helping me pick out my new unit, and paper work was easy. New home is cozy and maintenance was prompt in helping me get set up. Couldn’t be more grateful!
Cas worked with me like no othee apartment person has ever worked with me he made moving very easy i really aprreciate him for the time and effort he put in to helping me and my family
Great staff that are always willing to help. Quiet neighborhood, sometimes hard to find parking without having to walk a little. Clean neighborhood
Been a good place so far. Had some concerns when my car was broken into and the laundry services are fine, but has been a quiet and fairly safe area otherwise.
Friendly office people and good community. Living in wyntonpointe apartment for more than three years. Response time for the requests are good but my last request is still not closed.
So far my experience has been pretty great! My neighbors are quiet but I do not really know them, they keep to themselves. There are so many amenities offered here and I feel secure with the gate. There was one weekend it was broken and my car got broken into but other than that I feel safe. The staff are so helpful and friendly, they fixed all my concerns when I first moved in and the value is unbeatable. The area has so many places to go to as well and very close to hop on the highway to get wherever you need. Overall I am happy with everything.
So far so good! Excellent staff, super clean apartment and no problems. The front office staff is kind and caring. Move in was a breeze and it’s a lovely place to live!
My experience so far has been positive for the most part. Aside from being able to hear all of my neighbors, the condition of some stairs and railings and outdoor lighting on buildings not working it as been okay.
nice buildings and landscape. bugs getting in are annoying and the water being shut off a lot gets annoying as well. most of the neighbors are pretty friendly