The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The community is family friendly but still quiet. My view is perfect. Communication is great!!

I have been here for a week and I am absolutely loving it. I’m excited to get to know my neighbors and my neighborhood. I can’t wait to jump into the pool.

Living in Wynton pointe for more than 2 years and i really like to live here. Office staff are very friendly and approachable for issues, Nice community.

I enjoy living here, it is a great community and quiet. Karen in the office is awesome and made a great and welcoming first impression! I’m glad y’all have grills that are available, I wish we could have our own since renters insurance is required to live here.

Solid community with friendly people, however apartments feel like they haven’t been renovated and updated since being built in the 80s. Otherwise a great place to live!

So far so good! Been here just over a month. Area is nice and the staff is friendly. The laundry facility could be improved. There aren’t many washers or dryers and a washer is broken.

So far so good no complaints. The environment is quiet and clean. Useful club house. Nice dog park. Tennis court is a nice touch and it’s a gated community.

Great experience! Clean and quiet place to live. Staff always nice and the price is very affordable for location and amenities provided. Love!

It's a great place to live, it has everything that I need. The staff is very accommodating, looking forward to yet another year in the community.

The floors and walls are incredibly thin. I always feel like my neighbors are about to fall through, or stomp through the floors. The weeds are out in masse now and nothing has been done to kill them which is killing the clean pastoral look I’ve grown accustomed to.

I’ve had nothing less of a great experience so far at Landmark at Wynton Pointe....the only issue I’ve had is the card readers in the wash rooms not working every now and then...Other than that it satisfied

I’ve been here since December and have really enjoyed my stayed so far. Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. No real maintenance issues. The people in the front office are friendly and always available. I moved here from out of state and the pictures online are slightly different than my unit, i expected updated kitchen appliances and bathroom but still no real complaints. No bug/pest issues. The gate works. I feel safe. The gym is really nice. 2 pools and I can’t wait to go swimming!

The office staff is great! The power keeps randomly going out but who knows if that's a NES thing or a complex thing. If I wasn't moving in with someone I'd be staying.

Overall this apartment complex and the employees have treated me pretty well, the apartment itself could definitley be a little nicer and up to date but for the price it’s not a bad place to live. The front office employees are always very nice when it comes to getting help, alothough the maintenance team is a little hit or miss when it comes to getting things fixed the right way

I moved in earlier this month and I’m loving the easy commute. Having a traffic light at the community exit is a huge plus! Combined with a warm and welcoming office staff , I’ve found the home I was looking for!

Usually it is a quiet place to live and you do not see many neighbors about. But, when I had an issue with my furnace, it took over two weeks to get fixed. The apartment complex did not seem to be and in huge hurry to fix the issue.

A Good community to live in, silent and safe community. Was in a double mind before coming here, but I made a right choice. Would recommend to all my friends!!!

General upkeep could be much better, but this has been an overall pleasant living experience. I do wish we had lights around our building, but we will continue to be patient.

Been here for about two months now and so far so good. The only thing that i absolutely hate is that the parking sucks. I have to park very far from my apartment and i get off late night and it can be scary

Located in a beautiful area with nearby viccinity to many shops and resteraunts. The members of the leasing office are very friendly and supportive of resident inquiries

I feel safe and it’s quiet! Maintenance is quick to respond! I enjoy living here and the residents are kind and respectful. Thanks for the great living experience!

Beautiful area... very nice folks in the office. Love the view from our apt. The community is nice. People here from so many walks of life. Love being so close to where I need to go. Not knowing the area it helps being close. I feel safe here. I don’t worry.

We have live here for 1.5 years and have loved it so far. Friendly, efficient staff, quiet neighborhood, affordability, location... and more

Living here has been great. Friendly staff, nice complex, and reasonable rent. If you get a building that’s right on Old Hickory be aware of the road noise.

Since moving to Nashville 13 years ago, I have lived in this general vicinity and Landmark at Wynton Pointe is the fourth apartment complex I have lived in. I have recently renewed my lease for a third year, as I continue to be happy and satisfied here!