So far so good no complaints. The environment is quiet and clean. Useful club house. Nice dog park. Tennis court is a nice touch and it’s a gated community.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great experience! Clean and quiet place to live. Staff always nice and the price is very affordable for location and amenities provided. Love!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It's a great place to live, it has everything that I need. The staff is very accommodating, looking forward to yet another year in the community.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The floors and walls are incredibly thin. I always feel like my neighbors are about to fall through, or stomp through the floors. The weeds are out in masse now and nothing has been done to kill them which is killing the clean pastoral look I’ve grown accustomed to.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I’ve had nothing less of a great experience so far at Landmark at Wynton Pointe....the only issue I’ve had is the card readers in the wash rooms not working every now and then...Other than that it satisfied

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I’ve been here since December and have really enjoyed my stayed so far. Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. No real maintenance issues. The people in the front office are friendly and always available. I moved here from out of state and the pictures online are slightly different than my unit, i expected updated kitchen appliances and bathroom but still no real complaints. No bug/pest issues. The gate works. I feel safe. The gym is really nice. 2 pools and I can’t wait to go swimming!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The office staff is great! The power keeps randomly going out but who knows if that's a NES thing or a complex thing. If I wasn't moving in with someone I'd be staying.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall this apartment complex and the employees have treated me pretty well, the apartment itself could definitley be a little nicer and up to date but for the price it’s not a bad place to live. The front office employees are always very nice when it comes to getting help, alothough the maintenance team is a little hit or miss when it comes to getting things fixed the right way

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I moved in earlier this month and I’m loving the easy commute. Having a traffic light at the community exit is a huge plus! Combined with a warm and welcoming office staff , I’ve found the home I was looking for!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Usually it is a quiet place to live and you do not see many neighbors about. But, when I had an issue with my furnace, it took over two weeks to get fixed. The apartment complex did not seem to be and in huge hurry to fix the issue.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

A Good community to live in, silent and safe community. Was in a double mind before coming here, but I made a right choice. Would recommend to all my friends!!!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

General upkeep could be much better, but this has been an overall pleasant living experience. I do wish we had lights around our building, but we will continue to be patient.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Been here for about two months now and so far so good. The only thing that i absolutely hate is that the parking sucks. I have to park very far from my apartment and i get off late night and it can be scary

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Located in a beautiful area with nearby viccinity to many shops and resteraunts. The members of the leasing office are very friendly and supportive of resident inquiries

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I feel safe and it’s quiet! Maintenance is quick to respond! I enjoy living here and the residents are kind and respectful. Thanks for the great living experience!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Beautiful area... very nice folks in the office. Love the view from our apt. The community is nice. People here from so many walks of life. Love being so close to where I need to go. Not knowing the area it helps being close. I feel safe here. I don’t worry.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We have live here for 1.5 years and have loved it so far. Friendly, efficient staff, quiet neighborhood, affordability, location... and more

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here has been great. Friendly staff, nice complex, and reasonable rent. If you get a building that’s right on Old Hickory be aware of the road noise.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Since moving to Nashville 13 years ago, I have lived in this general vicinity and Landmark at Wynton Pointe is the fourth apartment complex I have lived in. I have recently renewed my lease for a third year, as I continue to be happy and satisfied here!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the home I have created here. I have been able to bring in a rescue dog and she loves it too. It is just a nice and cozy environment.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Seems to be a good location and the staff is very friendly. My direct neighbors are quiet for the most part. Mostly hear them talking when I am in our bathroom, but other than that we don’t have any issues

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I love it here! Going on 3 years, and it has been my home. The staff treats me great, they go above and beyond often. They truly care, and it shows!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Really enjoy staying at the apartments. The staff really are great to work with on any issues that arise. Is it perfect, no. But they at least try to get things done and completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Been living here for almost 4 yrs. I have enjoyed my stay for the most part. The staff and maintenance people put forth an earnest effort to insure the best possible living experience for their residents...

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The staff is always so friendly! The pool is my favorite place to be at the apartment or at the gym. The people who live here are amazing as well.