I have lived at a few apartment complexes in the Nipper’s Corner area and this is by far the best. Reasonable rent prices, nice amenities, nice apartments and what really puts it over the top are the people in the office. From initial contact to moving day to questions since I’ve moved in, both Leslie and Drew have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They have been so helpful and kind and you don’t find that everywhere. I would highly recommend Landmark at Wynton Pointe to anyone looking in this area.

Since we moved to Landmark, maintenance has always been responsive and takes care of any issues timely. Safe community and convenient area in Nashville.

Renting was an easy process! Lease was straight-forward, and the Landmark staff were helpful and knowledgeable. The new place is great and as advertised.

Concerns tend to be resolved in a reasonable time. The community is located in a good area. The people are friendly and it’s relatively quiet

I have experienced nothing but problems since I moved in and the staff has been terrible ever since then. The only reason I'm still here is because nowhere else has a unit available when I need one.

This is a very nice apartment community. The office and maintanance staff are extremely nice and they go out of their way to assist you! The community is always clean and well-maintained. All we have to do is call and the staff handles whatever we need done. This is one of the best community's in which I have lived.

I've had a really good experience here. Is it perfect? Of course not but the staff is friendly, I like the landscaping of the community, the location is central to all my needs and I've never really had a problem with my neighbors. Plus I like that rent increases have been very reasonable. the price is good for what you get.

Very professional and kind staff. If we have a maintenance issue it is fixed in a timely manner. The gym and pool facilities are always clean!!

Love the staff and the location. The staff has always been easy to work with and they are always willing to go above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone

Been living here for the past 1.5 years. Friendly staff and management, Good co-residents also they have a decent gym. Maintenance works are completed on time and folks at the leasing office are always ready to extend their help.

Everything is great at the community, except for mandatory trash valley service. I like the community center, gym,pools, laundry rooms are in great condition. Gym needs a couple of new weigh machine

Prompt response to apt issues. Great manager and staff! Always polite and attentive. Apartment grounds are well kept and staff is doing an exceptional tional job at letting residents know what is going on

Very quiet. Office personnel are very helpful and friendly. Whenever I need maintenance, I put in my request and the problem is quickly taken care of. A nice, peaceful place to live.

Nice community. Moved over 200 miles away from my hometown to be in Nashville and Landmark was a great choice to start my life here! Highly recommend for singles or couples.

The community is in a central Nashville location with easy access to the main blvd. It's a clean complex with a good management team that are communicative with their tenants

I've lived here for three years and it's been very pleasant. It's a quiet community and unique layouts and it make for a nice complex that's centrally located to Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro.

I have been here for 4 years going on 5, always friendly office staff and always doing upgrades and they're very helpful with any problem that may come up. I have been on the road for years, for this to be my home away from home, I've truly enjoyed it

Been living at LMWP for five years now. Right in the heart of Brentwood, TN and close to shopping, the airport and only about 9 miles from downtown Nashville!

I like that I am close to work and both downtown and franklin. I feel safe in the community. The staff has fixed any problems that may occur.

Love the trees and landscsping. Very beautiful property. Office is arrentive to maintenence. Nice pool area. Good value in this expensive town

Everything looks good so far. Some minor maintenance things need to be fixed. I like the area for the most part. Love the community rewards.

I have lived here going on 3 years, and i love it. I feel safe and the property is always maintained The staff is amazing, and they have taken great care of me in my time here!

I just moved here in Dec and so far the experience has been great. Leslie is very nice in the front office & has kept her word on minor changes that needed to be fixed upon move in. The neighborhood is really quiet. The community is gated and I feel really safe. Also, I am loving the valet trash service! Definitely a happy resident!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great apartment complex thus far. Maintenance staff is always quick to respond, office staff are always friendly, and overall safe place. Would recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I love where I live so far. It’s quiet, people are polite and the office staff is great. I wish there was more lighting at the entrance at night and around the parking lots, but aside from that I have no complaints.