Great location, with very nice looking grounds. Maintenance is quick and courteous. Apartments are slowly being renovated, and the management staff are all very friendly.

Overall I have been pretty happy with my apartment thus far. I have lived here for about 4 months. I feel safe and haven't had very many issues. There are occasionally bugs in the apartment, but that is typical in any apartment.

Overall I really do like this Apartment Complex. I moved here because I got a promotion with my company. There are lots of food places, grocery stores and other shopping whether you turn right or left out of the complex.

The staff here is so amazing. When I submit a maintenance request, it’s taken care of before I get home from work. The property itself almost looks like a park.

This is a great complex to live in. The front office is always attentive and helpful. The amenities are always clean and the front office always puts on fun holiday-themed competitions. I have been here for 3 years and this by far the best complex I have ever been in.

We have always had great service and love living here. The staff make an effort to work with us in difficult times. The area is safe and great for walking.

I have only been here 2 months but so far I love it! Everyone at Landmark at Wynton Pointe is wonderful, super helpful, and welcoming. It is a great place and space for the price!

The apartments are a bit dated and a little careworn, every apartment is gonna have it's quirks. However, the staff is great and a pretty good place to live.

I love my apartment! We have some bugs and leaks, but your team tens to the problems! I’m very happy here! I’ll just have to wait and see how the walk and steps are in icy weather since we’re so far down, but I’m sure you will tend to it when it happens.

I have enjoyed living at Landmark at Wynton Pointe! The location is great, staff is friendly, and the amenities are wonderful. All for a great price!

Everything has been great so far! The only complaint I can think of is when we first moved in, the apartment clearly hadn’t been cleaned. We spent a full day scrubbing it to make it clean, including inside the fridge and cabinets.

My husband and I have lived here for almost 6 years and love it. We always get issues resolved fairly quickly. It's quiet as we have only one neighbor near us. Place is always clean and well maintained.

The apartment is great, any time I have a maintenance request they are always so quick to respond. Wish the pool would be a little more clean during the summer but it's still nice