The community is in a central Nashville location with easy access to the main blvd. It's a clean complex with a good management team that are communicative with their tenants

I've lived here for three years and it's been very pleasant. It's a quiet community and unique layouts and it make for a nice complex that's centrally located to Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro.

I have been here for 4 years going on 5, always friendly office staff and always doing upgrades and they're very helpful with any problem that may come up. I have been on the road for years, for this to be my home away from home, I've truly enjoyed it

Been living at LMWP for five years now. Right in the heart of Brentwood, TN and close to shopping, the airport and only about 9 miles from downtown Nashville!

I like that I am close to work and both downtown and franklin. I feel safe in the community. The staff has fixed any problems that may occur.

Love the trees and landscsping. Very beautiful property. Office is arrentive to maintenence. Nice pool area. Good value in this expensive town

Everything looks good so far. Some minor maintenance things need to be fixed. I like the area for the most part. Love the community rewards.

I have lived here going on 3 years, and i love it. I feel safe and the property is always maintained The staff is amazing, and they have taken great care of me in my time here!

I just moved here in Dec and so far the experience has been great. Leslie is very nice in the front office & has kept her word on minor changes that needed to be fixed upon move in. The neighborhood is really quiet. The community is gated and I feel really safe. Also, I am loving the valet trash service! Definitely a happy resident!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great apartment complex thus far. Maintenance staff is always quick to respond, office staff are always friendly, and overall safe place. Would recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I love where I live so far. It’s quiet, people are polite and the office staff is great. I wish there was more lighting at the entrance at night and around the parking lots, but aside from that I have no complaints.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I love living here! The staff is amazing and they will work with you and they truly care. The location and price is amazing and affordable. Neighbors also friendly

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I love these apartments! The grounds are always meticulously maintained. If there is a maintenance issue, it gets fixed within a timely manner. The facade of the apartments is also very appealing.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I love it here it is a great community to leave in it is very Quiet here I would renew my lease Again here.I would tell my family and friends about Wynton Pointe. Most definitely

It's been good for the price and the apartment. I like the dog park and the pools during the summertime. Good neighbors and parking access. Valet trash is also a plus

We have been here for over 2 1/2 yrs and we really like it here! Management is really good and our service calls get done quickly and correctly. The area is pretty quiet, just like we like it. Over all it's a great place to live!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Leslie in the office is the best. She is always cheerful and helpful. The maintenance team is a bit elusive, but are prompt when needed. I got a great value for what I'm paying in rent. The area is seemingly safe with everyone walking their dogs. Super interesting how all the units are different from being on a hill. All units just had a really nice refresh with new paint and roofs. Super convenience location between HWY65 and HWY24. I renewed my lease and they gave me the option to install a ceiling fan! A+

Moved into a nice, clean apartment. Staff has been very nice. The laundry room is clean, but very hot in the warm weather. The pool is very clean, but a little shallow for antaller person to really enjoy it.

This community has been a wonderful place to call home! Great location, beautiful surroundings, and they're always looking to upgrade the community and keep it updated. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. And price-wise, it's a bargain for living so close to the city.

Really enjoying my experience so far at Wynton pointe. The office staff is friendly and the grounds are kept very nice. Maintenance resolves any issues pretty quickly.

This is the fourth apartment complex I've lived in in this General vicinity of Nashville and it is by far the Top Choice. I'm looking forward to another (my 3rd) good year here!

I am very Happy to live in landmark at wynton pointe apartment, Nashville Tennessee since April-2017. I would love to continue the stay for sure.

Living here has been great overall. I wish sometimes the maintenance requests would be more timely and some things in my unit are just old (stove, shower, etc.). The spider issue in the spring was unpleasant but they did get the pest control people out here for that.

Just like any place that you move to there will be minor issues. I gave a list of the small things for maintenance to repair and they were completed in a few days. Is everything good all of the time? No, but at least the office will communicate with you about issues. The one thing I wish they would have is a courtesy officer.

I’ve lived here for a year and a half, and it’s been my favorite place to live in my 9 years in Nashville. I feel safe, the community is constantly maintained and clean, work orders are completed promptly and the staff truly cares about my well being. Highly recommend!