Portico at Lanier

4.1

4.1

Austin
Rents stupid high. Shouldnt be more than 8-900 a month for a single bedroom in the condition this place is in and the location. Model obviously was nicer but looks like the just slapped paint on stuff and called it renovated. Bugs everywhere
Leslie
Portico @ Lanier couldn’t have been a better first home for me and my little family. The community is very nice and the staff/maintenance maintain the area very neat and up kept. Complaints are handled promptly and professionally. Definitely would recommend Poritco @ Lanier to friends and family. Extremely pleased with my experience.
Henry
I just love living here its very much easier for me to get to work and the people there is fr Friendly'sendly and everyone keeps to themselves I'm so glad I live there
Nidia
An all and all nice place to live. Generally quiet complex. Would likely recommend to anyone looking for some where to move in the Gainesville area.
Cheryl
about 2 months ago
I love my apartment......I love how quite it is at night......I love that when I put in a ticket for work to b done in my apartment they were there the same day.......thank u so much Portico at the Lanier
Florence
2 months ago
Need more improvement on tenants communications. Other than that the maintenance team is good, they keep the property clean. We still haven't received any explanations on how to use the gym on site.
Brianna
2 months ago
Everyone in this community has been so kind and friendly. Only complaint is the two floors that are above us are constantly littering and throwing trash and random things down all the time. Pretty annoying and gross.
Zoe
2 months ago
Great community! This is my first apartment and I would not change a thing. The staff is great and the apartments are not far from anything fun in the area.
Glenn
3 months ago
Since the new management company took over, things are improving. However it would be nice to have outside lighting for the parking lots. Hopefully this will be addressed.
Clementino
5 months ago
I love our neighbors and neighborhood. It’s never loud, always clean and friendly environment. I’m really looking forward to the new management!