The work orders could be completed faster and with better quality equipment. Also the parking could use more covered parking spots. Thanks.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing dog park I love the fact that the mail is going to be changing as well to notify me of a package will be handy since I order alot online

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The neighborhood is sometimes a little loud with cars passing by. The blinds are cheap and break easily. The staff is nice and are good about keeping the grounds clean.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall the property is pretty maintained, but litter is all over the grounds and cleaning up after pets is not enforced. I've also had several problems with apartment fixtures since I've moved in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mostly quiet and maintenance on top of it. I think that this will be a good community for families. It’s a very family friendly environment and close to shopping plazas .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Have had several issues with the neighbors, this has made the experience less than expected. Upon moving in we had to have a lot fixed with our apartment (doors weren’t locking, appliances weren’t working, heater isn’t fully working) and maintenance repairs took quite a bit of time to fix.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I sincerely believe the rent is overpriced for size and age of apartments. We have seen some break ins in the apartment would be nice to have Security on staff. Overall nice staff and great maintenance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have wonderful neighbors and enjoy how friendly everyone is. I am however disappointed with huge potholes in parking lot, the closure of the hot tub, and the quality of the appliances.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Heaters so loud needs updated !! The roads around complex need some repair ! Parking is good in comparison to other apartments I really wish there was a way not to hear other residents front door slam all day long ..

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have been here for 4 years and we are Happy With where we are at. Very Close and convenient to work, grocery stores, Highway 25. Only complaint I would have is when it snows it takes a while for it to get cleared and gets extremely icy.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Pricing is a little high for what it’s worth and almost nothing is included. Why do I pay a company for electricity but i still get billed separately by the complex for electricity??

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The community is very nice and the amenities offered here are fantastic. But we've had many problems in our apartment since moving in, which is why my rating is lower. Still a nice place though!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great!!! I enjoyed the site. Very interesting and informative. I would highly recommend this site to my friends and family. Site is easy to navigate.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I like the location but pretty expensive for the size of the apartments. The grocery stores are within walking distance. I don't have a car so that's convenient.

My experience has been overall pretty good. The only complaint I would make would be the loud music that is playing by neighbor(s) or blood curdling screams from kids at the pool.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

ok place to live a little annoyed We submitted a service request 3 months ago and still hasn't gotten fixed. People who have dogs dont pick up the poop seems like no one really cares,

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far it's been good the living space is great stroage is great. The environment is quiet and friendly. The only problem I've had so far is that my 2 bathrooms don't have hot water including the sinks but I'm hoping that it will be fixed soon

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Impressed with general amenities and such (wood blinds, well designed floorplans, additional storage space). Not terribly happy with office manager-- she has made a couple of mistakes that later I was expected to pay additional money for. Maintenance staff are phenomenal.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here a few months, the staff seems pretty friendly. There have been some confusions with our pet rent but overall so far we are enjoying ourselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Outside is kept mostly clean but when reaching out to management or the main office, it takes a very long time to receive action or a call back. Having trouble getting the correct lock to our mailbox.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

A lot of turn over but the new staff seems friendlyand helpful hopefully they stay last staff promised me a variety clean but probably wit won't get that...

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It has been a good experience so far but there are still many work orders yet to be completed for me to give it a higher rating. It has been one week since moving and I believe to work orders have a complete. Many of the pending work orders I believe are related to the unit not being being ready for move in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to have kids or fur kids as the dog park is convenient and there are nice playgrounds for the less furry variety. Good place to go home too. Except for the police officers that occasionally sit inside the gate on the westside of the property and prey on anyone who drives by to include residents pulling in to the parking lot, those guys are awful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Good. but would like you be more responsive and supportive of concerns of residents, rather following the approach like 'nothing we can do' .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Have not moved in yet but have had some good experiences and bad with the management. I am looking forward to meeting the other members of the community.