I sincerely believe the rent is overpriced for size and age of apartments. We have seen some break ins in the apartment would be nice to have Security on staff. Overall nice staff and great maintenance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to have kids or fur kids as the dog park is convenient and there are nice playgrounds for the less furry variety. Good place to go home too. Except for the police officers that occasionally sit inside the gate on the westside of the property and prey on anyone who drives by to include residents pulling in to the parking lot, those guys are awful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The work orders could be completed faster and with better quality equipment. Also the parking could use more covered parking spots. Thanks.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing dog park I love the fact that the mail is going to be changing as well to notify me of a package will be handy since I order alot online

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall the property is pretty maintained, but litter is all over the grounds and cleaning up after pets is not enforced. I've also had several problems with apartment fixtures since I've moved in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience has been overall pretty good. The only complaint I would make would be the loud music that is playing by neighbor(s) or blood curdling screams from kids at the pool.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mostly quiet and maintenance on top of it. I think that this will be a good community for families. It’s a very family friendly environment and close to shopping plazas .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The community is very nice and the amenities offered here are fantastic. But we've had many problems in our apartment since moving in, which is why my rating is lower. Still a nice place though!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

A lot of turn over but the new staff seems friendlyand helpful hopefully they stay last staff promised me a variety clean but probably wit won't get that...

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great!!! I enjoyed the site. Very interesting and informative. I would highly recommend this site to my friends and family. Site is easy to navigate.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Would be nice if you used better quality produces for repairs but other that ok. We've been here for 4 years and quality of things have really gone down.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

ok place to live a little annoyed We submitted a service request 3 months ago and still hasn't gotten fixed. People who have dogs dont pick up the poop seems like no one really cares,

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here a few months, the staff seems pretty friendly. There have been some confusions with our pet rent but overall so far we are enjoying ourselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It has been a good experience so far but there are still many work orders yet to be completed for me to give it a higher rating. It has been one week since moving and I believe to work orders have a complete. Many of the pending work orders I believe are related to the unit not being being ready for move in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Outside is kept mostly clean but when reaching out to management or the main office, it takes a very long time to receive action or a call back. Having trouble getting the correct lock to our mailbox.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Impressed with general amenities and such (wood blinds, well designed floorplans, additional storage space). Not terribly happy with office manager-- she has made a couple of mistakes that later I was expected to pay additional money for. Maintenance staff are phenomenal.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Have not moved in yet but have had some good experiences and bad with the management. I am looking forward to meeting the other members of the community.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Community seems to have gone down hill a little. There are a few rude and not helpful people working in the office. A lot of dumpster divers.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

no complaints, things have gone pretty well, thus far. The staff has been fast, polite, and friendly--and maintenance has been easy to coordinate with.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s very nice and quite besides are neighbors downstairs have complained and nothing has been done yet they still are loud as ever late at night when people have to work but staff is amazing .. apt is nice and comfy

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy heights is a beautiful apartment complex and the inside is beautiful as well. I only give 3 1/2 stars because there are things that could use improvememt.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great customer service, Apartments are very cozy. Friendly people and close to restaurants and stores. The application process was such a breeze.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very happy I joined this community. Pleased with my apartment and feel confident that the staff know what they are doing. The number of amenities are great.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff in the office is great! They are always very helpful and friendly. The facilities are really nice, with the pools, park and gym. The only thing that I have a complaint about is that there is a lot of dog poop around the complex. People do not clean up after themselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far so good everything is great here even the maintenance was getting done second day. The maintenance lady was nice and the apartment already feels like home and no complaints about the neighborhood.