The apartments are nice, they keep the grounds cleaned up, and the maintenance crew is amazing! We've been here over a year and haven't had any big problems

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here a few months, the staff seems pretty friendly. There have been some confusions with our pet rent but overall so far we are enjoying ourselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Good overall experience. Some of the staff can be rude while others are very kind and helpful. Friendly neighbors and pet friendly. Parts of the parking lots really could use repaving.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great response and friendly staff. New to the apartments but enjoying so far . Accommodating floor plans and reasonably priced. Close to shopping / food

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Doing Good considering ALL the snow we been getting. Need more Wheel Chair accessibility for ALL. For snow sidewalk removel. Neighbors with Dogs should pick up the Waste at ALL times. Be Responsible. Barking Dogs are obnoxious, in the Early mornings. Going OFF to work leaving Dog barking ALL Day. No Consideration what So EVER. It's a Daily Occurrence! !

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great service at the front building whenever I need anything. They keep my packages for me and they remember my name. I feel taken care of by them.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very nice staff and quick maintenance. I like that we have two pools, a gym, and a very open living space. We do need to fill the pot holes around building with appt 115, though.

Beautiful apartments that feel more like home. Friendly staff that is here to help. The grounds are maintained by a great team that seems to always be doing something to make the place look nice.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Usually things are pretty great but with the last snow storm nothing was cleaned up. The sidewalks were full of snow and it was very dangerous.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I think the staff is great! They have always been really consistent and always reply quickly. The only thing I don't really like is how thin the walls are. At any given moment I can hear 3 different conversations going on around me.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Lived here going on 5 years with no problems. Maintenance is always fast. The neighborhood is quiet and the gym/pool is always kept up. The office is always polite and professional.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great living here! I have no complaints. Office staff is super nice and helpful. The grounds are well taken care of, and if there is anything that needs fixing in the apartment, it's done in a timely manner. These people work very hard to make it a great experience.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

You guys are always awesome when it comes to fixing problems in a timely manor. And the maintenance guys are so friendly; they actually say good morning.. I love that

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've lived hear about 4 months now and all is better than expected. Office ladies are great apparent is good amenities are very good. TOO EXPENSIVE

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been here for many years. Never any major issues. Typical apartment living issues but nothing at the fault of management in my experience. Just renewed our lease. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love the staff at Legacy Heights. They are helpful and pleasant every time I see them! The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and the units are well insulated.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Good. but would like you be more responsive and supportive of concerns of residents, rather following the approach like 'nothing we can do' .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The community is great. The office staff is nice, the grounds are clean, and there are tons of amenities to use. Work out room is nice and pool is always clean!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have wonderful neighbors and enjoy how friendly everyone is. I am however disappointed with huge potholes in parking lot, the closure of the hot tub, and the quality of the appliances.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love this community, very mellow. My neighbors are very friendly and the staff is amazing! I love that the office will hold my packages if I am not home to receive them. Best apartments that I have lived at.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Our experience has been wonderful here at Legacy Heights. Staff is friendly, outgoing and helpful. Work orders are completed in a timely manner and done well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

has been a pleasant experience dealing with the folks here, we renewed because our son loves it there and have been very helpful, he is 1500 miles away from us going to school there and they make things smooth for us... good property with good people..

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

AMAZING! HAVING GREAT TIME HERE DOG PARK IS GREAT VERY QUIET PLACE .. WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST WILL BE RE NEWING MY LEASE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall the property is pretty maintained, but litter is all over the grounds and cleaning up after pets is not enforced. I've also had several problems with apartment fixtures since I've moved in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

no complaints, things have gone pretty well, thus far. The staff has been fast, polite, and friendly--and maintenance has been easy to coordinate with.