I really enjoy living at these apartments. My family and myself feel very comfortable and happy within this community. We have lived in other apartment communities but have never felt so welcomed and had no issues with anything. Example, maintenance. I would recommend this apartment community to others.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love living at Legacy Heights! My apartment is perfect for me. The office staff is very nice and the maintenace staff gets issues resolved very quickly.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been here for 3 years and love it. Planning on staying for many years to come. We are planning on moving into a 2 bedroom since we have welcome a newborn baby into our lives

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The work orders could be completed faster and with better quality equipment. Also the parking could use more covered parking spots. Thanks.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Super friendly staff. Very smooth process for move in. Love that there are two pools, a play area for my kids, very close to grocery stores. All walking distance. Awesome place.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love this area and think that staff is so great! They made it a nice and easy transition during the move process and the prices are great for the amenities you get!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

This is such a peaceful community! I have lived here for almost a year and just renewed my least for another year. My family and I definitely feel like home here!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We are moving from out of state which is extra involved and stressful; Marcia and the office team have been nothing but helpful with all our questions and concerns. Can't wait to experience more of the community!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff in the office is great! They are always very helpful and friendly. The facilities are really nice, with the pools, park and gym. The only thing that I have a complaint about is that there is a lot of dog poop around the complex. People do not clean up after themselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff is an asset. Maintenance is fast to respond. Had an emergency and maintenance came over and told me how to deal with it and took care of the problem work out area great one thing I would like is a heated pool, not heated by the sun

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I sincerely believe the rent is overpriced for size and age of apartments. We have seen some break ins in the apartment would be nice to have Security on staff. Overall nice staff and great maintenance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Our property managers are very helpful with any problems that occur while staying at Legacy Heights. The staff is very pleasant and always willing to help.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We just moved overall the apartment it nice and the community , but all the neighbors are very noisy ( from all sides) every thing else is great

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have been here for an entire year and I have to say that this is the nicest complex I have stayed at. Sometimes, it can be a smidge difficult to get a hold of staff in a timely manner sometimes but they are always so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Maintenance is amazing. My water heater stopped working. I put in a maintenance request 20 minutes ago. They have already came to assess, and a new water heater will be here within the hour.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The apartments are nice, they keep the grounds cleaned up, and the maintenance crew is amazing! We've been here over a year and haven't had any big problems

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here a few months, the staff seems pretty friendly. There have been some confusions with our pet rent but overall so far we are enjoying ourselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Good overall experience. Some of the staff can be rude while others are very kind and helpful. Friendly neighbors and pet friendly. Parts of the parking lots really could use repaving.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great response and friendly staff. New to the apartments but enjoying so far . Accommodating floor plans and reasonably priced. Close to shopping / food

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Doing Good considering ALL the snow we been getting. Need more Wheel Chair accessibility for ALL. For snow sidewalk removel. Neighbors with Dogs should pick up the Waste at ALL times. Be Responsible. Barking Dogs are obnoxious, in the Early mornings. Going OFF to work leaving Dog barking ALL Day. No Consideration what So EVER. It's a Daily Occurrence! !

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great service at the front building whenever I need anything. They keep my packages for me and they remember my name. I feel taken care of by them.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very nice staff and quick maintenance. I like that we have two pools, a gym, and a very open living space. We do need to fill the pot holes around building with appt 115, though.

Beautiful apartments that feel more like home. Friendly staff that is here to help. The grounds are maintained by a great team that seems to always be doing something to make the place look nice.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Usually things are pretty great but with the last snow storm nothing was cleaned up. The sidewalks were full of snow and it was very dangerous.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I think the staff is great! They have always been really consistent and always reply quickly. The only thing I don't really like is how thin the walls are. At any given moment I can hear 3 different conversations going on around me.