I think the appartments can be really noisy. The maintenance staff has always been really great and helps whenever needed. The management does try hard to put together specail events for residents which is nice.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff is awesome as well, they always wave and smile when I see them around the community.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I can't complain, I love living here it's a quiet community. Everyone is friendly. We haven't had an issue since we moved in. We recommend this place.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great! I love the friendlyness of the staff. They make you feel welcomed! I love that they try their best to work around your schedule. Really great staff

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Rhonda just got me set up with my new apartment! She is so awesome and helpful! If you are looking for a new apartment that is on top of things check out Legacy Heights!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Patricia and Rhonda have been so helpful throughout the application process. There were a few maintenance issues but they have helped to get things fixed quickly.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great! so far the leasing ladies have been really nice and helpful! The noise level is almost nothing (LOVE). I am very happy that we decided to move here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place, location, customer service. Very happy to be here compared to the other places I've lived in. Prices are reasonable and quality is high.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great the management helped us so much! We were looking for the perfect home for the next few years and what a hidden gem this place was. Who would have thought that just by stopping in to check it out we would have fallen in love so quickly with this place. Anyone who is looking for a place should definitely come in a see Patricia she is wonderful and she will always give you 110% of her attention to help get you into the right place.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love the community we live in. Everyone is so nice and friendly. If we need help in anything they're always there with open ears to hear what we need.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Excellent, great people! I have not had any bad experience here at all, maintenance is right away, not having to wait for repairs. Everyone is friendly and work hard to make tenants happy. I have lived here for quite awhile now and lived here before. I have always liked it here. It's near stores, restaurants and my work. Couldn't ask for anything better. My thanks for all they do, just don't have any complaints.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Patricia in the office is awesome. She is very helpful and always has a smile for you! Maintenance crew is also great! Lucky to have them! Keep up the great job guys!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff at Legacy Heights is so wonderful. I have never seen a team of people work so diligently to make their residence happy. Rhonda worked side by side with us to make sure all of our needs were not just heard but were met very timely. Rhonda is the type of person that makes you feel like family! Legacy Heights has a pretty nice gym and the movie theater is great for families!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The management there was incredibly helpful and went out of their way to ensure that I was able to move in in a reasonable amount of time. The community is nice and quiet and the people seem friendly.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy heights is a beautiful apartment complex and the inside is beautiful as well. I only give 3 1/2 stars because there are things that could use improvememt.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Doing great community looks wonderful fast friendly service the apartments are beautiful spacious clean and I'm loving the washer and dryer that's in the unit

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff and maintenance here are amazing! Safe community and quiet and friendly neighbors. Groceries, restaurants and parks are all within walking distance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Maintenance staff is the most friendly I've ever experienced! We love living here! The location is great, the buildings are sound! Solid place to stay

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love it here. Quiet, nice people in the office, cheerful and helpful maintenance folk. Clean, everything works. Close to work, friends, shopping. It's all good. Been here two months and no complaints!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I really like it here, everybody in the leasing office has been very nice to me, specially Rhonda Collins. Se always has a smile and always remembers me.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It's a nice community with some good amenities. The fitness center and dog park were huge selling points for me. Washer and dryer included in the apartment was icing on the cake.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The maintenance staff is amazing, they are fast and get the job done right. The ladies in the office are outstanding and make you feel at home. The location is great, there is so much to do and see around here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great experience living here! the staff is great and the place looks beautiful. Marcia is always looking out for ways to make you feel right at home and if there is anything that needs to be fixed, maintenance is always there.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love the office staff. I have great neighbors who have been here for awhile. No complaints. I like my morning walks there's no problems. Best place to live.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience at Legacy Heights has been overall positive- neighbors are great, noise is kept to a minimum. Though we had initial complaints regarding maintenance and timeliness, management addressed them to our satisfaction.