Our experience has been wonderful here at Legacy Heights. Staff is friendly, outgoing and helpful. Work orders are completed in a timely manner and done well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

has been a pleasant experience dealing with the folks here, we renewed because our son loves it there and have been very helpful, he is 1500 miles away from us going to school there and they make things smooth for us... good property with good people..

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

AMAZING! HAVING GREAT TIME HERE DOG PARK IS GREAT VERY QUIET PLACE .. WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST WILL BE RE NEWING MY LEASE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall the property is pretty maintained, but litter is all over the grounds and cleaning up after pets is not enforced. I've also had several problems with apartment fixtures since I've moved in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

no complaints, things have gone pretty well, thus far. The staff has been fast, polite, and friendly--and maintenance has been easy to coordinate with.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I am very happy living at THE LEGACY HEIGHTS it's been almost eight years, is clean,quiet everybody gets alone we're all like family. Thanks for the good services.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Friendly and quiet community, great looking apartments. Maintenance is quick to respond to service calls. Management answers all your questions.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have lived here for 5+ years. It is a very quiet and friendly community. I love the location...especially with Safeway right across the street. Great pathways for walking dog.