It is quiet and I absolutely love our neighbors! I feel very safe here and we are always informed about what is going on within the complex. I also love that we have so many opportunities for community activities within the complex

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here for about a month, and have enjoyed it so far. Not a big fan of how the trash works but what can ya do? The parking is actually pretty consistent too, I can always find a close enough spot.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living at Legacy Heights has been nothing but incredible! From the affordability to the staff to the great amenities. If anyone is looking for a place to live, I would strongly suggest checking out Legacy Heights to call your new home!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff is very friendly and was able to help us in a short amount of time without an appointment . I appreciate the clean facilities and the maintenance/building upkeep as well. It makes for an enjoyable community to live in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My husband and I like to rent here. Mostly clean and the management cares about you. Amazing service. The only problems are a few residents with no respect and not playing the rules very well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Lexi is the best! She made our move in so easy. Customer service in general is great with Legacy Heights. All of the staff has been very helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience has been overall pretty good. The only complaint I would make would be the loud music that is playing by neighbor(s) or blood curdling screams from kids at the pool.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

One of my favorite I’ve lived in here in colorado! Convenient, pool is always cleaned every morning thank you y’all maintenance guys. Walking distance to my job, the ladies at the office are very friendly thank you

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far I have loved living here, the community is not only super quite but clean along with affordable. The staff has been so helpful and friendly in my move in. I would most likely refer a friend or two.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The neighborhood is great and close to so many things, including Target, parks, the interstates, grocery stores, and restaurants. The apartment complex is very quiet, neighbors typically keep to themselves, but are friendly! The front office communicates any neighborhood-wide issue such as outages, construction, etc. via e-mail and text to make sure that everyone gets the information. The whole complex is landscaped weekly, which helps make everything look really nice. Our only issue thus far has been maintenance taking a while to fix issues, and we had some cosmetic damages/incomplete repairs from the prior tenant when we moved in. All in all, this is a great community and I'm glad we found this place!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy heights has been a great place to live. The staff is super friendly and any time we have put in a maintenance request it’s fixed very quickly, along with any other concerns we have had

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love the outside of the apartments.. the landscape.. the pool areas. Inside the apartments for a 1 bedroom is perfect enough space for 2. Very happy with the choice we made.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been here for some time and have gotten used to calling our apartment, Home. I really enjoy the hot water always working in any bathroom or sink. The wooden floors are definitely an upgrade to our previous unit. We share this home with three boys and although it can get hectic no matter what spot we are in we can just simply relax. Time has moved so quickly with our time here and we definitely enjoy being residents at Legacy Heights.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

just moved in. but staff is great. excited to see how it goes. So far everything is good. I don’t have is complaints. Can’t wait to use the pool

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Community is kept clean, almost crime free. Suggest they put in speed bumps as some residents still speed in the morning. The pools are always kept clean

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My first place moving in, everything and everyone has been great so far. A few minor fixes needed in the upgraded unit could have been cleaned better but other than that I’m loving it.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to live. I love the location and the available amenities. The only thing it's missing is a hot tub. The office staff is very helpful, especially Stephanie.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love living here. The noise level can be a little iffy, as with any apartments, but neighbors are pretty respectful of keeping noise to a minimum. The area the complex is in is great!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far so good! Our unit is very beautiful and feels like home, Very comfortable space and the area, the staff even the neighbors are awesome. Very excited to have my first child living here as his first home.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far legacy heights has been great, beside a few small surprise charges at move in we love it here. nice quite community, great location, and great pools very clean and the families are fairly nice around here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing experience if anything breaks they fix it quick and the senery is beautiful as well!! If you ever have a chance walk around the complex you will see it is a beautiful place to live

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

ok place to live a little annoyed We submitted a service request 3 months ago and still hasn't gotten fixed. People who have dogs dont pick up the poop seems like no one really cares,

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s very nice the staff so far is great, The pool keys don’t work..?? We had them re cut it and still don’t work, the ppl down stairs smoke cigarettes which means we can’t use our porch because my son is allergic. Very clean community. Some ppl leave there vehicles running for long periods of time which make the whole place smell like exhaust. Very quiet but what do you get it’s communal living.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very nice complex, great amenities, price, and location. Easy to make payments with the online portal, love that there's a 24 hour workout room and 2 pools.