I have loved being here for the 2 years and plus because of the amenities and the community here are outstanding! The maintenance is by far the best! Always fix everything in a timely manner! The location is the best everything is nearby! I love living here!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've had a good experience here at Legacy Heights especially with the new management that is up and running over here Carrie has been great with me and could not be happier moving into my new apartment from my old one!!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very happy I joined this community. Pleased with my apartment and feel confident that the staff know what they are doing. The number of amenities are great.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mostly enjoy living here. The apartment itself is nice for the money, especially love having a W/D in my place. It’s pretty quiet, I like the area. My biggest complaint is the amount of dog poop on the grounds and that the dog park isn’t maintained particularly well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Really nice neighborhood. I like that the office does things for the holidays to make it feel like home. Nice pools and office is cozy and clean and the staff is nice.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

thanks for the apple cider & hot chocolate it made Thanksgiving warm and cozy. I love living here and that you guys even have this reward program.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have a month living on Legacy Heights I liked the neighborhood around, liked the staff who works on the office specially Stepganie she is really nice and she's very helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I had a maintenance request last week. I think his name was Michael? Not sure, he is new to the team. Anyways he was very friendly, courteous and professional. He went above and beyond to fix our repair and even fixed our bathroom cabinet without me asking. Thank you!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing dog park I love the fact that the mail is going to be changing as well to notify me of a package will be handy since I order alot online

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have really enjoyed living at Legacy Heights! Outside is kept nice and when it snows it is shoveled the next day. We love our apartment and the surrounding area!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It's nice. I enjoy being here. Its quiet and I like people leaving me alone. I feel pretty safe. The apartments are kinda small compared to what I am used to but could be very nice w the right amount of effort to condense my stuff.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love these apartments! They have the best staff and everyone is so nice! I live that it’s a dog community however I notice some people don’t pick up after their dogs

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very happy here. My neighbors are friendly and some have incredibly nice dogs. My only issue is with people who use the dumpster enclosures to trash furniture and those who don't bother to make it to the bins at all...

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

This is a wonderful community to live in. The staff I wonderful and always friendly! And the grass I always green and clean. Thanks for being a great place to live

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love here nice and clean and everybody in the office is very nice I been here for 3 months now the lawn is well taken care of and we have washer and dishwasher dryer in unit

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great community. Very quiet and clean. Grounds are taken care of. Front office staff is always nice and accommodating. Maintenance team is great. Would recommend to a friend or family member without question!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love it here staff is great nice and friendly, apartments are kept up very nice, Havent had any problems so far we have been here for 4 months already.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office staff is friendly. And easy to work with. Maintenance department stay busy but show up for emergency type concerns quickly. I was very surprised at how quite the apartments are we hardly hear our neighbors. Our dog nebbie lives the dog park to play with other dogs. So far I have been pleased.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy Heights Complex is a great place to call home. We have been living here for over a year and it's been great to us, the staff is friendly, maintenance takes care of any issues in a timely manner, overall its quiet and we enjoy calling it home.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've only been here a few weeks but I love it! The staff is super friendly and accommodating and the maintenance is awesome! They all go above and beyond and really make you a priority! Great place to live!!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I am a fairly new resident. I have been living here for a little over a month. The community is quiet. The office staff are very professional and friendly.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Its been a ruff few years here.the community here at Legacy Heights is a close net and all the neighbors ar great about cleaning up after there pets and kids. But the staff has been GREAT!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My husband and I love living here, it is usually clean on the grounds except the ocassional dog mess. We hope we can live here for the next few years and start our family here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Nice and calm place, other than the kids out on the weekends but nothing too bad. parking is good, never having to go too far. I like that is's pet friendly with doggie bags always avaible.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff at Legacy Heights have been quite accommodating with our recent move to a bigger unit. They made the new lease agreement quick and easy. Given the new keys with old keys also available for a few days. The new unit is exactly what we needed for two kids and a new baby upcoming. We are happy with our new lease and wouldn’t say our experience had anything negative to say about it.