I have lived at the Legacy Heights apartments since July and it had been great. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and always helpful. And the other residents are active polite are ready to talk whenever we see each other on campus.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The apartment and the staff are great:) It's quiet, and the staff (both at the main office and the maintenance folks) are always very friendly and easy to work with. Only wish there was less dog poo everywhere...

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've been living here two months and I'm really enjoying it. The clubhouse and gym are amazing. The staff are super friendly and the maintenance guys are great. Any work orders I've submitted have been tended to quickly and efficiently. It's also a very quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've beenliving for 3 years and I love it. Maintenance staff and office staff are very friendly; great place, clean and quite. perfect location

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have had no issues with anyone in the community. The office staff are very professional and supportive. They respond to issies with such promptness.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It's been a very pleasant place to live. All maintenance, grounds keepers and office staff are kind, helpful, and very responsive to work orders.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to live. Apartments are well kept. Excellent employee whoch are cery helpful and caring. Location is central so many places to drive too and easy to get to downtown and other neighboring cities

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff at the office are very friendly and helpful! Maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. The kids love the choice of having two pools during the summer and also the parks! I’m sure if we had a dog the doggy park that we have would be great too! I love that the police and security is always on the watch for our neighborhood!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

This is a great community, i enjoy living her for about 2 years. Management is great. Maintenance is kinda slow and not good at communicating but the work gets done. Great atmosphere and overall nice place to live and NO PEST.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The location is perfect you're only 5 minutes away from everything whether its shopping or finding something fun to do!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I enjoy living in this community for they are quick to respond to requests. I feel it is a safe community to live. I will recommend to any one with positive comments.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I really enjoy being apart of the Legacy Heights community. The staff is so wonderful and sweet, they always have a smile on their face and have a positive attitude. Not only is the staff amazing, but the maintenance is always on top of it. As soon as something breaks or isn't operating correctly, they are there on the same day reported or the next day. If you are interested in moving into a nice community with comforting living, I highly suggest checking out Legacy Heights!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The legacy Heights Apartment complex that I currently reside in; has a great location. There is plenty of stores for shopping: Grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, haír care, and automotive service. It is a great place for families. There are two big swimming pool areas and playgrounds. Plenty of walking areas. Unit 1515

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Such pleasent experience when moving from out of state. The ladies in the office made everything go smoothly on move in day! Thank you so mich for all you did!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love living here. We have been here for only 6 months, but I feel very safe and it's nice to see that the doggie poop bags and trash are being taken care of weekly. The leasing team is great to work with!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Our maintenance crew is very friendly and kind! Appreciate them very much. When we need help they are very gracious and helpful. The grounds are litter free.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have loved being here for the 2 years and plus because of the amenities and the community here are outstanding! The maintenance is by far the best! Always fix everything in a timely manner! The location is the best everything is nearby! I love living here!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've had a good experience here at Legacy Heights especially with the new management that is up and running over here Carrie has been great with me and could not be happier moving into my new apartment from my old one!!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very happy I joined this community. Pleased with my apartment and feel confident that the staff know what they are doing. The number of amenities are great.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mostly enjoy living here. The apartment itself is nice for the money, especially love having a W/D in my place. It’s pretty quiet, I like the area. My biggest complaint is the amount of dog poop on the grounds and that the dog park isn’t maintained particularly well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Really nice neighborhood. I like that the office does things for the holidays to make it feel like home. Nice pools and office is cozy and clean and the staff is nice.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

thanks for the apple cider & hot chocolate it made Thanksgiving warm and cozy. I love living here and that you guys even have this reward program.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have a month living on Legacy Heights I liked the neighborhood around, liked the staff who works on the office specially Stepganie she is really nice and she's very helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I had a maintenance request last week. I think his name was Michael? Not sure, he is new to the team. Anyways he was very friendly, courteous and professional. He went above and beyond to fix our repair and even fixed our bathroom cabinet without me asking. Thank you!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing dog park I love the fact that the mail is going to be changing as well to notify me of a package will be handy since I order alot online