Nice community! Great staff. Stephanie is awesome! Understandable and extremely professional! All of the staff is great however. Our apartment was super clean on day of move in! We love it !

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been wonderful living here for the past year and hope to either renew the lease or find a bigger apartment here such nice people and wonderful things to do around

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Best service! I really appreciate the support and the communication between getting an apartment was no hassle! The place looks nice and welcoming!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Maintenance always responds very fast, and solves problems super well. Front office staff is always friendly and helpful. Great location and also price!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love it. It’s a great place to live and very clean really do recommend living here. Easy access to I 25 and hwy 36. People around are very kind

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very quiet neighborhood, beautiful apartments that feel more like townhouses with only two levels. Constantly shovelling and putting down salt for ice and snow

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s very nice and quite besides are neighbors downstairs have complained and nothing has been done yet they still are loud as ever late at night when people have to work but staff is amazing .. apt is nice and comfy

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love the apartments, I would just add lights to the living room. All other problems ive had have been handled good by management. i would recommend it to anyone

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s a great apartment complex, they always help out in anything you need, the leasing office people are really nice and always welcoming, it a nice environment to live in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The parking lot is clean and most vehicles are in good shape. The grass is well taken care of, but there are some dog land mines here and there. Everyone seems to take care of their own space.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We’ve recently just moved in and everybody in the office during our whole move in process from beginning to end has been so nice and so helpful!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far it has been a pretty good experience. This is a perk as well. Being able to give us lease holders rewards is different and is fun! Thanks!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office and maintenance staff are awesome. The office staff is helpful. I have had a few maintenance issues and they were responded to very quickly by maintenance. The noise can be bad at times but for the most part is not horrible. The location is perfect for me as it is 4 miles from work. The biggest issue is people not picking up after dogs. Also, not so friendly dogs being off leash. I had a neighbor dog come right to my front door after my dog. Not good. Overall living at Legacy Heights provides a friendly atmosphere which I think most people want. I have referred some friends to live here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to live. Management is attentive to any maintenance issues. Great office staff, always friendly and willing to assist, with a smile

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Had a very smooth move in process especially being right around d Thanksgiving and our wedding. The leasing staff is so friendly and even remembered our wedding date and called and congratulated us. The maintenance people are very nice. And Michael was very helpful! Glad we moved here

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great location, maintenance is great, love the dog park (do wish there was a dog spa available onsite or even some type of house you could use for cleaning your car), some of the office staff is difficult but there are some who are helpful and you learn just to deal with them instead, never had a problem with neighbor noise, plenty of parking, good gym and pool, plenty of storage space in the unit

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Just moved in but I already love it! The apartments are lovely, the office staff is very nice and helpful. The apartments are also located in a very convenient location!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

great location...easy access to all shopping needs...all within walking distance...residence and parking in very good upkeep and very good rates on storage facility.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I like living at Legacy-Heights A pt. The residents that we have meet are very friendly. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance personal are very friendly and are quick to respond to your house.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My lease is almost over, however, the experience here has been great. Maintenance is fast, location wise it's very close to all important needs and its not noisy. Staff is also very kind and helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very friendly and helpful. Have lived hereb4 years and any problem was instantly resolved. They have community events each month which is a great way to get to know your neighbors.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have lived at the Legacy Heights apartments since July and it had been great. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and always helpful. And the other residents are active polite are ready to talk whenever we see each other on campus.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The apartment and the staff are great:) It's quiet, and the staff (both at the main office and the maintenance folks) are always very friendly and easy to work with. Only wish there was less dog poo everywhere...

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've been living here two months and I'm really enjoying it. The clubhouse and gym are amazing. The staff are super friendly and the maintenance guys are great. Any work orders I've submitted have been tended to quickly and efficiently. It's also a very quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've beenliving for 3 years and I love it. Maintenance staff and office staff are very friendly; great place, clean and quite. perfect location