Awesome customer service and friendly staff! Thank you for being so helpful and nice every time we come in with questions and concerns! Can't wait to move in

I really love that you guys are throwing all these events for your legendaries!! It's so awesome and I think a great way to just meet new people and have fun!!

Very helpful. I have gone in to ask questions multiple times and came out very satisfied. Everyone is very cooperative and underanding and will do everything they can to answer my questions.

You guys are the hottest spot in Kingsville. The location and price are amazing; anyone would be surprised by all the features. Everyone who wants a taste of freedom should lease here.

Yall are doing an awesome job with communicating and everything! Yall advertise very well and Legends looks so pretty already! Glad I am going to be living in Legends!

From what I have seen as far as the facilities and the character of the employees, I an not wait to move into Legends at Kingsville. The staff are so nice to talk to and the amenities are outstanding!

Very friendly and helpful staff! This new community in Kingsville is set to be the prime option in student housing with amenities similiar to home.

Y'all are the nicest people and really care about your residents and we aren't even living there yet! Plus yall have some awesome giveaways!

I cannot wait to live here next fall! Legends at Kingsville is amazing and the staff is excellent and very welcoming! They answered all the questions I had for them and help me sign my lease super easily!

Seems like an awesome place to live. Can't wait to move in! Staff is very professional and answers any question you ask with quick response times. :)

I'm so excited to move here in the fall! The leasing process was easy and the staff was extremely friendly. You will really feel at home once you step foot onto the property!

The apartments are looking very nice so far, and everyone there is really friendly. My roommates and I are very excited to move in. It is a very convenient place to live at since it is really close to campus.

Very nice environment and close proximity to TAMUK. I enjoy the fact that the rooms come furnished. The staff was very helpful as well. I look forward to living here.

Totally excited Legends is coming to Kingsville! Can't wait to move in come August. It has all the amenities I want and its so close to school.