I'm having a great experience here so far and I love my roommates we are making it a good experience all together and I can't wait to see what's in store!👍🏽

It is good. My friends even like here more than their place. I like the GYM and swimming pool. And computer room provide the convenient to us.

Loved the staff they made me feel welcome. And the apartments are wonderful, nice kitchen and the rooms are great. Way to go legends at kingsville.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

pretty great! you guys help with all the stuff we need even if it takes a little while, it's understandable, lots of people and things to fix.

The office and maintenance staff are great and are really helpful with any problems the residents have. They are doing a great job with getting things done in a timely manner.

Finally settled in my apartment in building 3. Took a little while, but was well worth the wait. Excited to be involved in the Legends community!

I'm doing good..took me awhile to move in but the place turned out nice! I like the balcony and the pool is really nice. Hopefully the landscaping is done soon

Extremely friendly staff! Love all of the complimentary drinks! The computer lab and work out room are awesome and they are open 24 hours!!!

The clubhouse and pool are awesome but my movenin date was pushed back a month so im currently sharing a bedroom with someone and a bathroom with 3 others. Not exactly what I paid for.

I am very pleased with my experience with Legends staff thus far. They have done a great job and have answered all questions thoroughly and correctly

Legends at Kingsville does a great job at letting people know what is going on, and they pass out information all the time to make it easier for everyone.

Clubhouse has been opened for a Good time already! Although, I have not yet gone they post snapchats of a lot of students having a great time!! I wish I could be there already!!!

Awesome! Yall are great with communicating to us through email, snapchat, and text messages! Also when I visited everyone was very nice and answered all my questions

Awesome!! I love that there is a pool, a club house, I love how involved yall are in getting to know all of your residents, I love what y'all are doing to make things Great at Legends!

I haven't moved in yet, but when I came for my visit I viewed the model they had set up and it was beautiful! I loved the size and just everything that came with it! I'm really excited to move in because legends is my first apartment and I know it would bring me great experiences living here!

They are great people working in the office and they always keep you updated on social media. They are so welcoming and there to ask as many questions as you have.

I think you guys are doing really great, but I will like to receive more updates about the construction. I'm so excited to live here at Legends! :D

I cannot wait to move in to my apartment at Legends! It's definitely the best apartment complex in Kingsville and the staff is so awesome as well!!

I think you are doing a great job at keeping us informed and answering are calls. I also think how awesome how fast the buildings are going up is incredible and so ready to move in.

Awesome! Workers put a lot of extra work in their job. They do the best they can to gather people for their activities and do the best they can so that people can get to know Legends.

I absolutely love the customer service! Every time I call the staff members are always so positive and ready to help. I can't wait to move in!

It's a great experience, I'm just happy to say I will be living there. I am extremely excited to see how living in the legends will be this fall

The staff is great! Everyone has been so helpful and I can't wait for move in! The staffs enthusiasm gets me excited and I love how the fun the atmosphere is every time I go into the office.

Awesome! Can't wait to jump in that salt water pool! Lay on the twmperpedic bed after a long day! Play a game of pool! Cook in the kitchen! Thanks!

Very clean and excellent service! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful when setting up my roommate and very understanding about my preference.