they are very friendly and outgoing and very helpful, and the facilities are amazing! whenever I have any issues they are quick to respond and help me out.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Beautiful place to be plus the apartments are coming along nicely and I can't wait to move in August. Also love the fact they are pet friendly.

Love the environment and the energy! The staff are very helpful and the involvement in our college life is awesome. Can't wait to move in come August!

The apartments are coming along nice and look awesome. The staff is always so friendly and helpful, which I very much appreciate. Can't wait to move in!

I cannot wait to move into the Legends! They are really beautiful apartments! All the workers are extremely friendly and are constantly helping customers.

The apartment complex construction is looking great so far, however I'm a little skeptical as to whether the apartments will be ready on time.

I really like how there is always someone to greet me when I walk in. I also appreciate that it is pet friendly. It is all very inviting and I am so excited to be moving in soon.

So far from what i have seen everything looks so nice I'm hoping that my room looks exactly like the Model that you guys have i hope it's not fake like other apartments

Awesome staff, awesome atmosphere, can't wait to move in! :) Looks to be a nice place with a modern scenery. Provides you with a comfortable feel all around!

Great!! Always nice and ready to help. They accommodated my every need and makes me feel like I picked the right place to live in next semester

I love the fact that y'all are already trying to establish relationships with all of the residents. I can't wait to move to the Legends at Kingsville.

Legends at kingsville is the nicest place to live and has the nicest people working. They have always answered my questions when I could in. Is August here yet so I can move in!!

I love the events organized at legends. The social and connecting with the community is very smart idea. I can't wait to move in into my new apt.

Keeping everyone involved is doing good! All the updates and events yall have is making me love the place even more and I can't wait to live there.

Excited to start living at the best place in Kingsville! I can't wait to enjoy a nice sunny day at the pool and finish the day at my memory foam mattress!

Legends has been doing good they keep all of the future residents updated and they are doing a great job at getting all of the future residents involved and I'm excited to see what they will be doing next year when they're open

I love legends!!!!! I can't wait to live there next year!! I just wish that the pet rate wasn't so expensive... But that's the only negative!! Such a friendly staff!

The staff is very respectful, professional, and is doing great as a team. I honesty cannot wait to move to the legends. I know that my stay there, will be amazing!

Wonderful. Love how we get updates of how our future apartment is doing. Cant wait till construction is done and we get to move in. I also love the fact that it is pet centered. I know my furry babys will have so much fun there.

I am always hearing great things about legend and that's cause the apartments aren't even ready yet! I can only imagine how great it will be when I actually get to live there!

the buildings are coming along great. the updates are very nice so i can see how much progress they are making. the display had: nice floors, nice appliances, spacious bedrooms, and they are close to the university.

The legends apartment seems very amazing for it's price. I feel like it will be the best place in Kingsville to stay at if you are a college student.

You all have been absolutely amazing! I love everything about legends especially customer service. I have a feeling that living at legends will be really fun.

Thank you for the Starbucks Social and dog treats. Absolutely love the pet friendly atmosphere, it's one of a kind. Looking forward to August at The Legends!

overall the support and the group get together have made me 10x more exciteded than I already am to to live at legends! I'm excited to meet new people and learn new things in my road in becoming and adult and a successful college student!