Staff is friendly and attentive. Definitely improved from last year! I like that they keep the open areas for dogs and that they enforce towing for people who park in covered parking.

Location is convenient for students. Amenities (pool) are great. The staff is helpful if you have any questions about the apartment and maintenance is usually quick.

Love living here! Hopefully will be able to renew. Moved into another unit recently and I hope living in this one goes even better than the previous.

I love staying at the legends! The amenities are great, the gym is so convenient! I love that they have have a stair stepper & they always have awesome things going on.

The living space itself is good, the parking could be better, rent is not too bad and the office is always helpful. The renewal fee’s should be waved for current residents.

Legends has been a good place to live here in Kingsville. The staff at the front office are very helpful. Maintenance are on time to fix work orders; and the place is quiet most of the time.

Great staff and great living spaces! I love living here especially now that they have so many events going on throughout the month. I love legends at kingsville!

My Experience at the Kingsville legends has been amazing I could ask for a better staff and place to live! I have definitely made my home in these apartments and will continue to renew my lease as long as I am still in the Kingsville area. The environment is a great community.

Nice and new place to live. The employees at theach office and kind and helpful. They work with you on any problems you have. The pool is cleaned constantly and I like the text updates.

Good community to live in. The apartment maintenance is well taken care of. No noise or other disturbances. Staff are helpful. Individual apartments are kept well.

Maintenance staff is fast in fixing any problems and the front office handled things very efficiently. I love how the apartment is set up and how clean things are

Spacious apartments, great neighbors, even greater rates and luxurious amenities. What more could one ask for! You get way more for your money than with the dorms on campus.

Living at Legends has been a great experience. It’s a beautiful furnished apartment with plenty of space. When you request for maintenance to fix something they come really fast and get the job done.

The staff is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They are willing to get you whatever you need and check up on you as well. This is a friendly place.

The legends at kungsville is an awesome place to live. The complex is fairly quiet and the residents are very respectful. Thr staff is also nice

Living here is great, I like being able to use the pool at any time of day if i want to as well as having the freedom to come in and out without the gate being closed.

It's a good apartment that functions very well. Please, make the 9-month leases and it will be the best apartment ever. I am very happy with the services otherwise.

Huge shoutout to Miguel for keeping our pools clean. Fast internet.. Peaceful stay.. helpful staff.. Everything has been fine so far.. hope it stays like this for the duration of my stay

My experience here has been good I just be chilling I don’t really have anything to complain about I’m just glad to be in a good living situation

It’s nice to have private bedrooms and bathrooms and an individual lease. The staff are friendly at Phase I whenever I go there and have any questions.

Legends is a nice place to live in. They have many amenities that are great, like the gyms and computer labs, and their community assistants are always there to help. Overall, great place to live at!

I love that we each have our own rooms, rest rooms, and bathrooms with reasonable sizes too! I love the pool and the gym that we have, and it is awesome living close to campus

I am having a great experience living at the Legends at Kingsville. Legends at Kingsville is great for students or part time students in need for a new place to stay.

The apartment is clean and very nice compared to other apartments in kingsville. The new manager is organized and tries to help the residents with any concerns we may have.

Decent apartment that is close to college campus. Phase II is cleaner and quieter than Phase I. New manager so I expect better things in the Legends apartment.