Friendly staff & residents, great value, love the courtyard and covered parking. Cleanliness and maintenance of sidewalks and landscaping could be better.

i been at legends over a year i guess im lucky to be there clean nice place best at Kingsville. and ofice and stuff very frindly and helpful

Had a lot of trouble when I first moved here but we’re under new management again and hopefully she’s better. Otherwise it’s about the best place to live near campus

Honestly it's been great living here and I'm having a great experience! You all are always helpful and cheery! My apartment provides everything I need to succeed with school! Thanks guys!

Living at Legends Kingsville is a great way to spend my college years.I enjoy the fitness room and the pool amenities as well as the furnished apartments.

The apartment rooms are a good size, the closet is pretty big and i like that we have our own restrooms. The living space is also nice! The only bad side is that the printers never work. The gym is amazing! The staff is nice too!

I've lived here for a bit over 2 months now and I really have not had any complaints. My roommates are all great and neighbors are as well. So far it's been quiet with no issues.

Comfortable living and a friendly staff. Rent may seem pricey, but all bills are included so you can't beat that anywhere else! Really don't understand why people complain. I guess they are just too spoiled and aren't mature enough yet.

Living at Legends at Kingsville is great. The convenience of how close it is to TAMUK is off the charts. The complex is wonderful, and the staff members are friendly and helpful.

Everything about legends is great! I love unwinding by the pool under the Kingsville sunset, and especially now that they have music playing on their speakers by the pool! It is a great place to hang out with your neighbors! Sometimes I feel like I'm on vacation. But then 8am classes come around. Ugh! But thanks to Legends I forget about my stresses!

It is a great place to stay. I love being in the area it is really close to the school. The pools are very clean and well kept. I wish there was an elevator only because carrying my stuff is hard going up and down the stairs.

So far, living in my apartment at legends has been great. I have a great view and the staff is really friendly. Sometimes there are issues with the AC but maintenance is very good about showing up the day that they're requested. Overall I've had a good experience and look forward to continue leasing with Legends at Kingsville.

Great, on top of everything and come when you need help. Lovely place to reside. As a college student I enjoy the open air and the room for my pet to enjoy too

The apartments are way better than the dorms, namely because I have a lot more room for my stuff, and it's all around the same price. I especially love that all the appliances allow me to cook a lot more often.

I love living at Legends! The staff is friendly and helpful for the most part. I usually get quick service when something needs to be fixed in my apartment. Overall, it's a great place to live.

Legends at Kingsville has been such a great experience so far. I really enjoy all of the amenities they have to offer and I am absolutely in love with my apartment and my roommates.

Living at Legends has been great. Any small issue I've had was resolved quickly. Staff is incredibly nice and helpful. If you're going to live in Kingsville, live at Legends.

The apartment complex is soooo much better than the dorms. I feel like I am more at home, but mostly because I can decorate and all that jazz.

Moving to Legends at Kingsville has made me love Kingsville & TAMUK so much more than I already did. It's such a great environment and the amenities are so great.

While I think that the apartment is fairly good in most respects I think that more could have been taken when building the apartment especially when painting it because paint is dripped over numerous things

They let me move in early since my classes started before the move in date. There were some cleaning that needed to be done but when I requested, it was fixed within two days. Can't complain

I love the place! It's nice and clean and the people at the office are very friendly and understanding! The campus is so nearby that you can just take a walk to your department! Highly recommended!

Great place to love, very conducive and has basic facilities and amenities needed, very close to school also there is a shuttle that takes people to school, very good management system

So far the only complaint would have to be how dirty the apartment was when I moved in! Other than that it's been wonderful. As for roommate matching thank the lord I got a pretty awesome match!

recently moved in, the staff and matinance on the room was very quick and nice. The room and commen area were very clean and kept up. Looking forward to the year