It's been a great experience so far! Very nice to be so close to campus. Really nice people, just wish the walls were a little thinner! Definitely renewing my Lease.

Great living space good maintenance. The only problem are who you're stuck living around. The apartments are fully furnished with washing machines, dishwashers and microwaves. Wi-fi and utilities included in billing.

the staff at legends is very nice & are quick to resolve issues! the apartment complex itself is beautiful and i love that the gym is open 24/7.

This apartment complex has a nice environment and has friendly and helpful staff. Whenever there is an issue with the apartment, I get fixed within the same day or the next thanks to maintenance.

The staff is very nice and attentive when there are issues. I enjoy living here & the price is good as well! The gym has a good amount of machines and i love that it is open 24/7!

Compared to last semester, the conditions get better and better. Great staff and maintenance is quick! Pricing seems to be bad at first but with the amenities and included furniture makes it worth it.

Overall, the Legends is a great community. The management keeps the residents up to date with what is going on in the clubhouses. The staff are very friendly and always there to help accommodate the residents.

My second year living here and it's been kind of a rocky experience. My first year was great, no complaints but the start of this year was a completely different story. Since then things have been improving so can't complain. Other than that, I love the community and amenities.

The amenities are well kept and fit the needs of the residents. Since I got here, Legends has been very helpful through the leasing process and moving in.

Staff is friendly and attentive. Definitely improved from last year! I like that they keep the open areas for dogs and that they enforce towing for people who park in covered parking.

Location is convenient for students. Amenities (pool) are great. The staff is helpful if you have any questions about the apartment and maintenance is usually quick.

Love living here! Hopefully will be able to renew. Moved into another unit recently and I hope living in this one goes even better than the previous.

I love staying at the legends! The amenities are great, the gym is so convenient! I love that they have have a stair stepper & they always have awesome things going on.

The living space itself is good, the parking could be better, rent is not too bad and the office is always helpful. The renewal fee’s should be waved for current residents.

Legends has been a good place to live here in Kingsville. The staff at the front office are very helpful. Maintenance are on time to fix work orders; and the place is quiet most of the time.

Great staff and great living spaces! I love living here especially now that they have so many events going on throughout the month. I love legends at kingsville!

My Experience at the Kingsville legends has been amazing I could ask for a better staff and place to live! I have definitely made my home in these apartments and will continue to renew my lease as long as I am still in the Kingsville area. The environment is a great community.

Nice and new place to live. The employees at theach office and kind and helpful. They work with you on any problems you have. The pool is cleaned constantly and I like the text updates.

Good community to live in. The apartment maintenance is well taken care of. No noise or other disturbances. Staff are helpful. Individual apartments are kept well.

Maintenance staff is fast in fixing any problems and the front office handled things very efficiently. I love how the apartment is set up and how clean things are

Spacious apartments, great neighbors, even greater rates and luxurious amenities. What more could one ask for! You get way more for your money than with the dorms on campus.

Living at Legends has been a great experience. It’s a beautiful furnished apartment with plenty of space. When you request for maintenance to fix something they come really fast and get the job done.

The staff is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They are willing to get you whatever you need and check up on you as well. This is a friendly place.

The legends at kungsville is an awesome place to live. The complex is fairly quiet and the residents are very respectful. Thr staff is also nice

Living here is great, I like being able to use the pool at any time of day if i want to as well as having the freedom to come in and out without the gate being closed.