I love this place. The staff is great and maintence is awesome and always helpful. It is very affordable as a student and I’ll be sad when I graduate and move out. These have been the best apartments to Live in.

My breaker keeps flipping but then that pretty good place. The pool is nice when it's not cold outside, and I like the dog park but hate the dogs peeing in the stairwell. Also wish people would cleanup after dog more. Smells horrible

The quality of the apartments are low and our apartment is falling apart in places. They also treat residents like kids still and require bands to get in go to the pool. Visitor parking is also not great

Awesome. Love it. Super great. Love it love it love it. Dont want to live any where else. Super duper awesome. Abosolutely love it. Its so great.

I have had a great experience here so far! The maintenance people are awesome and they got my work orders done so quickly. The staff are super nice and are very easy to talk to.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Fantastic place to live for convenience, since it is so close to campus. It is also amazing for all of the amenities! Just an overall great place to live during college!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have really enjoyed living at legends this year. The staff is very nice and accommodating. I love it so much I have already renewed my lease for next year and can’t wait to continue living here!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The community, the people, and the apartment is overall really great. The few things that I dislike are minor and would likely be worse elsewhere.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I absolutely love everything about this stunningly gorgeous place. People are overly nice just like the workers and office staff. Never fail to be nice

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This apartment complex is wonderful. It has great amenities and the property is very clean and updated. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful with anything you need, including maintenance requests.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have had a great experience living at the legends. I have filled out two maintenance reports and both were completed in a timely manner. Thank you

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great in a new town and apartment. The legends are reasonable and fit the student. I really Legends and Nacogdoches plus would recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Even though I felt like I paid a lot more than other people, I'm grateful for the atmosphere that Legends puts out. Not only do I feel safe but if I ever need anything I know I can call!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Being a junior in college and having lived off campus the entire time, i can honestly say legends is the nicest, and friendliest place I've been to. The staff is incredibly helpful, maintenance orders are done almost immediately and my neighbors are all friendly

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have enjoyed living at legends, it hasnt even been a year yet but i have met wonderfully people. Both roommates and the staff! Its peaceful here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have been living here for about a month and half and I enjoy staying here. It is affordable and the location is great (close to campus)...

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love it .very friendly staff and they are very helpful . The apartment environment is very nice as well . Never experience much problems..

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I feel very at home here, everything at legends makes me feel welcomed. It's breath of fresh air to come home to my sweet, little apartment every day.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Overall Legends is a great place to live. It's the nicest complex with great amenities and atmosphere. If I had to choose all over again, I would definitely pick Legends!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here. I have a dog and we love going to the dog park. I like how the community is gated. It makes me feel safe. However, I do wish my key could open the back gates.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I overall enjoy living here. I had a couple of move in issues with where I was staying, but I talked to management and they got me something that was more to my satisfaction with no problem!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have really enjoyed living here. Quiet neighbors, great staff, maintenance has been timely and effective, and I've always found decent parking. The only real problem is the lack of elevator. I live on the fourth floor, which becomes a major problem when I'm moving or have a lot of groceries. My knees are crappy at best, so there really needs to be an elevator system in the buildings to help with the heavy lifting.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have only been living here since August 2017, but my pet and I love it here! I live right by the dog park and my view is just wonderful with my patio feature. My neighbors are great and the staff is absolutely wonderful here! I picked a great place to call my home away from home!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The wi-fi needs work. The signal is weak. The rooms are a tad small. Elevators would be nice. Not much to complain about though. There is more good than bad.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. The only problem I have had is that I've had to have maintence come fix the same problem a few times.