Legends at Nacogdoches

4.3

1,334 Reviews

4.3

1,334 Reviews

I wish there was a sidewalk for the people who walk to school because going up the hill and almost stepping in poop is not fun. I also think that appliances should be checked during summer and that the apartments should be sprayed every three months because roaches will start to appear from our boiler room since the hole in the ground is very big.
Living legendary has been great! The staff is always helpful, anytime I have maintenance requests they’re taken care of immediately. The office puts on fun events for residents to get them involved with their Legends community. They really make you feel at home!
Excellent apartment with good space, some issues with appliances not working after maintenance looks at it and fixes it. The problem will come back a few days later
The stairs are dirty all of the time, so they tend to smell terrible. Other than that, I’ve had an alright living experience at Legends in Nacogdoches.
The staff is always so friendly along with all the residents. They really value the community aspect of Legends. I feel safe and secure here. Maintenance is always fast and easy. The events they hold are a really nice aspect of living here.
The rooms are a little snug, but the amenities are great, the walk to campus is convenient, and the staff and maintenance are always great. The WiFi sucks but that’s because of Suddenlink, not the apartments.
I like living here at the apartments it’s my first semester and I will live here at least another year. The parking is not so bad and I got lucky that my room is close to the parking.
I love the fact that I have my own restroom! The furniture is nice & there’s enough space for my roommates and I. The staff is really nice & are willing to work through any issue that you May have.
I love the atmosphere, the friendly people, and the gym! This is definitely my home away from home, and I always recommend to my friends to stay at Legends. I will continue to stay here until I graduate!
Living at Legends in Nacogdoches has been a huge part of my college years. The location is absolutely amazing. The staff is always very sweet and the accommodations are great! Highly recommend living here.