Legends at Nacogdoches
4.31 stars1,374 Reviews

1,374 Reviews

1,374 Reviews

I really like living here at Legends! The employees here are so sweet and the maintenance guys are awesome. I also really love that they are pet friendly.
Legends is a great apartment community that is pet friendly, close to SFA, and works to provide activities for the residents. It also helps to ensure residents are healthy in the pandemic.
I love living at Legends. The staff are super friendly and helpful. They are always on top of information and informing residence of changes.
The maintenance and staff here are incredible. They made living here so easy and enjoyable. I'm very grateful for all of them for making my college experience worthwhile and providing me a safe and fun place to stay.
I really feel like it’s a great Environment and do you workers are very friendly and help with whatever that you need and also the apartment complex is always clean
I love living at Legends! I love all the cabinet space in my apartment and all the new furniture! I love how friendly my neighbors are and I feel safe in this community.
I’ve loved it here at Legends. It is kind of expensive, but you really do get what you pay for. The rooms are nice, the whole staff is amazing, the amenities are great, and it’s walking distance to almost everything you need.
It's so nice! I love all the amenities and having my own room/bathroom! My roommates and I like having a washer and dryer to ourselves and the building is so close to campus.
I love it here! I’m so sad that I am no longer going to be living there after May, but it will always have a special place in my heart being my first apartment! :))
I love it here but the WiFi sucks. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Work orders are done very fast. The safety of the complex is ok