Great location and decent place to live. Good sized rooms and roomy kitchen and living room. Maintenance is super quick and usually officiant. Staff is nice as well. The appliances are cheap as well as the furnishings and flooring.

The management and maintenance teams are always so quick to meet the needs of the residents! I feel so well taken care of. They also just installed security cameras around the property - which made me feel even safer in my apartment or walking home from my boyfriend’s apartment late at night. My only complaint is the inconsistency in WiFi!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far so good. I’ve signed my lease and excited to see what this complex has to offer. The employees in the office were super nice, and helpful. They made our decision easy,

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I dont live here just yet, but im excited to move in. All the staff seems very friendly, and the apartments look well put together and there are such great amenities.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Very good. Clean. Nice. Idk what else to say. I would recommend here it’s nice very good very nice very clean awesome fancy fantastic cool!!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The people who work here are extremely nice! I love the staff! I think maybe they should hire more maintenance workers to help solve issues faster. The 24 hour gym and free printing is awesome too!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Experience has been great and friendly. Staff and maintenance is prompt and professional. Legends is basically my home away from home I am happy to live here

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far it has been good there were a few problems but they have been worked out. I have great roommates and we get along. I have received my packages in a timely manner that is also really good.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Overall, my experience at legends has been pretty good! The location is good and it feels homey! There have been a few noise problems but other than that it’s been good!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It is the only place where you don't have to worry about paying for water and electricity. I really love this place it has a gym, pool, and loung to relax and study.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far legends has been a good experience. The only thing is the doors sometimes shift off it’s hinges and doesn’t align anymore. Other than that, everything is pretty solid. I’ve never had a problem with my room mates and the quality is great for college students

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Very convenient. Especially since it is right off campus. Nice amenities. It's a 10/15 minute walk to campus. Friendly CAs and management as well.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve lived at Legends for almost two years now and I’ve always really enjoyed it. The staff are normally friendly and helpful. The community areas are normally clean.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is super friendly! I lived in a dorm for the past year and a half where I had a community bathroom and this is definitely an upgrade!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I like living at the legends pretty well. The maintance always fixes stuff very quick. The office staff is great. They’re always willing to help out and do whatever they can.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love staying here! It has a great atmosphere and great residents. The community is great and it makes Legends the best place to stay and live.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartment has good amenities, and there are many games/ recreational rooms available for students to enjoy. Better customer service than previous years and a quiet surrounding.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Very Nice luxury apartment and the staff are friendly. The price is reasonable and i love how the kitchen is upgraded and also how you get your own bathroom.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Ive loved living here for the past year. Never have I felt more comfortable or safe. Cant wait for my 2 bedroom in the fall. Im sure it will be great!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love these apartments. Everyone here is so kind and helpful. It is very affordable and I love how the apartments are fully furnished. I am graduating in May and I’m really going to miss living at Legends. I would recommend these apartments to any student, they also host great events and are always interactive with the residents!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My resident experience was different but it was quite well, this is a very friendly environment and student living. The workers are very professional and make you feel welcome everytime you arrive at the office.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really love this apartment complex! It is super nice and clean! I do wish that the rooms were a little bit bigger but besides that every thing is fantastic! The staff is amazing and maintenance is efficient! It has everything you could want! I love it!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This is my second year living at legends and I have had no problems at all . All issues get resolved promptly . Great place to live . The staff are friendly and helpful .

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living at legends. It is so nice to be close to all my friends. I love how nice and accomodating the staff is here. I would recommend legends to any college student at SFA.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I had the best experience, the furniture, friendly staff, and beautiful apartment make Nacogdoches feel like my actual home. Legends is one of the best living situations that I was able to get.