I absolutely love it here! I love the fact that we have privacy, our own bathrooms in our rooms and a walk in closet. The community itself is amazing. I love how the staff is friendly and does everything to make us feel welcomed. I love how they do community events to help us engage with everyone who lives in legends. Maintenance responds to everything quickly. This place is great and I’d recommend it to all college students who don’t want to live on campus. This place is the best and I’m looking forward to my third year here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have really enjoyed my stay here at Legends Nacogdoches. This apartment was everything that I wanted. It is close to SFA’s main campus, has a lovely pool and great club house, units are fully furnished, and I only have to worry about paying one bill each month. If you want the ease of campus living off campus, I completely recommend living here!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is very friendly and is diligent in answering questions. There are always lots of events happening for the residents, which makes living here more fun!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartment is nice, and fully furnished, its very beautiful and I feel at home here. The only complaint i have is the parking, but other than that its a great place to live

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I absolutely love it here! I’m so glad I decided to live at this residence. The staff are really friendly and always greet you with a welcoming smile!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This is definitely one the nicest apartment complexes in nac. Everything was clean and new when I moved in and maintenance requests are always answered within a day or two.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Staff is friendly and willing to help, maintenance staff is efficient and quick. Love the valet trash service, but their ways on picking roommates based on just money and not the concern for the other roommates is inconsiderate.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far I have enjoyed living here I recommend legends to anyone looking for a great place to live and not to far from the college. the residents here are nice and the workers are great too

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My apartment is wonderful I love my living room space, my bathroom and closet space, kitchen area is nice, pool area and volleyball, computer office nice

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love this place. The Staff is amazing and helps whenever needed. I would definitely recommend this place to another person to stay! The rooms and living places are big enough for 4 people to live comfortably. The private bedroom and bathroom is amazing.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It’s been a fairly nice experience, I do appreciate having my own lease and my own bedroom. I would say that my favorite part of living here is having my own bedroom.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The amenities are really cool! Neighbors and management are always extremely nice through any engagement with them. Love the fact that the apartment is so close to campus!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I wish there was less VIP and covered parking. If you live in buildings 1-3 and run out of parking by your building, you have to park over by visitor parking and it is a long walk. You are paying to live here and for a parking sticker, so you should be guaranteed a spot by your apartment regardless. The internet is very slow. But the apartments are nice and the staff is friendly.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartments are really nice and cheap, but the services aren't the best. The internet will go off all the time and won't come back until the next day sometimes. All bills are paid for except an overage on electricity which is really nice. It is fully furnished and the kitchens nice. The closets are big and you get a personal bathroom. I think it's a nice apartment overall.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love having my own space to retreat to, while still having a full kitchen to cook in. The regular activities are fun and the location is perfect. The pool could be cleaned out more regularly though.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My resident experience so far has been good, the only things I can really complain about are how thin the walls are. I can hear the dog whining next door when his owners leave him.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Parking can be a hassle and it would be nice if we could enter through the back gate. My apartment is pretty good and the maintenance does a good job with requests. The carpet and floors are one of the things that needs to be replaced in my unit.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have loved living here. The community is so nice and all of the employees are super helpful. They always have a smile on their faces. I always recommend students to live here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

the experience iv'e been having here is great! from the greetings once you go into the front office, the smiles, the entertainment just everything! everyone is social here

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living at Legends!! The staff is super friendly and help, maintenance is really quick and the style of apartment is so cute and modern. I love the personal bathrooms and the beds and so comfy!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far living at Legends has been a great experience. I am a new resident here, but I know I will be continuing to lease through Legends as long as I continue to live in Nacogdoches. They are overall a great apartment complex that value what their tenants need.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I lovd legends! I couldn’t ask for a better place to live. There’s such great accommodations and all staff is so nice. My next two years will be great!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The legends is a great place to stay, and the location is amazing also. The community is kept clean and it’s not too noisy. Everyone is super friendly here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Move in was a great experience. The way everything was organized was very effective. Very friendly staff at the office. Maintenance is quick to response to work orders, came within 24 hours. Great experience so far. Recommending to other students who are looking to stay off campus. Was greatly referred by another student who also lives in Legends. Again, great staff, very helpful, assisted quick and efficiently.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve enjoyed living here for the most part. It’s a good value when you include location, amenities, and furniture which reduces moving hassles. The staff is friendly and helpful whenever an issue arises.