Legends at Nacogdoches

4.3

1,552 Reviews

4.3

1,552 Reviews

I enjoy living at legends. I wish that there were more people picking up their dog’s poop and I wish the wifi was better. A lot of residents allow their dogs to use the bathroom between the units and do not pick up the poop which leads to a fowl smell and a gross walk for residents. Other than that I love living at legends!
It’s been pretty nice, but a few things do bother me. The floors are very thin, so you can hear everything upstairs neighbors do. Also, the dog park is not great and is always flooded.
I haven’t moved in yet but the experiences I’ve had with the office and other residents have been wonderful. I can’t wait to start living there and meet more people!
Overall, Legends is a nice community to live at. The community assistants and maintenance staff are kind and polite. Maintenance works in a timely manner to ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner. I appreciate the numerous amount of amenities that are provided on property. If I could change one thing about the property it would be the doggy poop stations that are near the entrances to the buildings. These are placed here for the convenience of dog owners but often times, these areas are neglected by dog owners and the smell is not very welcoming. You can tell that the property manager, Whitney, cares a lot about the property and puts her heart and soul into it.
i have loved living here! great location & fun activities. staff is very welcoming & always willing to help with anything we need. i like the new gym area!
I really enjoy the amenities and all the space in my apartment. I like how there’s a lot offered like study spaces and a gym. Free cereal and coffee is amazing!
I love the amenities that legends has to offer! I also love the short distance to campus. It makes commuting to class so much easier. Would definitely recommend!
I love it here at legends!! My apartment and roommates are wonderful! The living rooms are a great area to hang out with friends watch movies or play games.
I have been living here at Legends for about 3 month now, and I love it! My favorite part about the apartment complex is the clubhouse. My roommates and I are there almost everyday studying and getting all of our homework done. Also, the staff are very friendly and welcoming any time that you see them.
The units are nice. The price is not bad. The staff is friendly, but rarely wears masks. I know several residents who are uncomfortable because of this.