Love living at legends ! So close to campus and friendly staff, I feel safe and have made so many new friends! I’m so glad I picked legends for my home away from home

every one is so nice. they welcomes us with open arms. the rooms are nice and the facility is well cleaned. i do believe that the prices should be way less.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here! Legends is such a great community to be a part of. I’ve met so many awesome neighbors, ca’s, and maintenance men who are all so kind and willing to help make my stay memorable.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love legends!!! It’s awesome and the staff is awesome. They always fix things quickly and it’s just pretty cool. I will be sad to move when I graduate.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Living here has been great! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. All of our work orders have bee fixed very quickly. I would recommend Legends to anyone moving off campus.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love the close location to school, and all the fun activities/events they have going on sometimes at Sams Cafe and of course love hanging out at the club house and pool!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve been here for a semester and so far I really like it. The location is just right for me. I can walk to campus with no problem no matter the weather.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is helpful and try to get back to you in a timely manner. Most maintenance requests are quickly resolved and the rooms are in good condition.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends it the simplest yet nicest apartment complex around. I love the environment they make for the residents around them. I'm so happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Everybody I talked to was very helpful. They showed my friend and I around at a unit and I loved how it’s set up. Can’t wait til I can move in!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Great living here, real close to campus and other places. I put in a work order, and within the next day the maintenance worker was already fixing the problem.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is very warm and welcome and my roommates who I did not know prior to moving in are great! We get along well and share the space well.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It amazing here!!! They are so nice and welcoming and the rooms are so nice. Each room has an attached bathroom so you don’t have to share with anyone and the closets are to huge!!!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Living at legends has given me a great experience here in Nacogdoches. Everything from the staff to the services provided, legends continues to exceed my expectations.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is always super helpful and I love how close it is to campus. The apartments are clean and the neighborhood is nice. I just wish the walls weren't as thin in the quads.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far, I see myself really enjoying this place as I live her with my friends. The biggest upside for me was the fact that there is a washer and dryer in each apartment. Definitely want to live her as long as possible during college.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really love it here. I wish I could live here forever. Staff is amazing and super friendly. maintenance handles work orders in a timely manner.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Can’t say anything bad about it. The staff is professional, maintenance responses are quick, and it’s a well kept community. Within walking distance of school is a plus

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far so good. I haven’t had anything bad happened just yet. But the dryer makes the living area get hot and humid. Other than that everything is going fine.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

upcharges are unnecessary, the trash upcharge should either be optional or at least 10 per trashcan that you split with your roomates. i feel there should be a lot more parking spaces for residents.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Overall great experiences, not much to complain about. I’ve lived here for a little over a year and I can honestly say I love the location to campus and friendly staff.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This community is an awesome place to live, especially with all the cool activities that are offered for residents! The amenities are perfect for students, too!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Its not so bad living here. Its actually really great. Its very affordable and its located in a perfect part of town. The apartments are extremely nice! The only thing I would say is maintenance should do a better job with how they just barge into people's rooms or apartments without really knocking sometimes. That is not okay.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

One of the best appartments a I have lived in they are affordable, staff is friendly,throw of community events throughout the year, and is in a nice location.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

People are all very helpful, but living in building 7 my stairwell gets very gross. But other than that, I love my complex. All employees are very friendly and welcoming, any concern I have is always delt with.