Living is here great and the property is clean. The staff here is very nice. Legends host great events that are fun, exciting and include everyone.

It's just okay. Our unit is in poor shape and things need to be replaced instead of fixed. I always have a great experience with the staff. They are very nice and accommodating.

Living at legends is pretty cool for the most part. They have a leasing office staff who goes above and beyond with decorations, event planning and positive happy energy! They really love all animals, pets of any kind. Also the clubhouse portion of the leasing office is dope after business hours for playing games and hanging out with friends without REALLY leaving your home! It’s also in a highly convenient location being right down the street from campus, right by kroger (walking distance) and near food as well.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living at legends and the staff! They are all so kind and accommodating.legends has lots of fun events and I would definitely recommend legends to all my friends.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love this community! The people are all so friendly and loving! The desk is very welcoming and always happy and willing to help! Whenever I have any questions they answer them for me with great explanations!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It’s a great place to live when your a student! You can walk to campus which is really nice! And they have a cute little gym and a great pool! The staff is very caring and always ask how you are doing!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends in Nacogdoches provides many opportunities to meet other tenants and it has many amenities that are helpful for college students and pet lovers!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It's been great honestly, I love the activities Legends's puts on. I convinced my friends from Houston to over to Nac and move in with me and we've had a blast

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Still haven’t moved in but can’t wait to be a resident this fall!! I loved visiting friends who lived here last semester and really just fell in love with the apartment ! “TeamLegends”

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

i love the environment and location of the apartment complex, i enjoy the fitness center and the pool as well as the other amenities offered.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living at Legends Nacogdoches! The community assistants and management are always super helpful with anything the residents need and maintenance staff is prompt!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Students should NOT be working in an apartment leasing office. There should be adults who know what they are talking about and know what they are doing working in the office.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Have loved living here. It's been a really great experience. The apartments have everything I need and I don't even have to take my trash down. Love the security that these apartments provide and I'm so glad that they were able to make it possible for me to live with my friend.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love the apartment. I just wish there were elevators , it’s hard tiring groceries up to the 4th floor. Moving out is going to be hard! I also wish we had a bathroom for guest to use besides the one In our bedrooms.

My experience here has been pretty good. The staff is really helpful, and it’s in a good location for me attending SFA. I wish the WiFi didn’t have as many problems though

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Could not have asked for a better place to call home for a little over 2 years. I am sad to be leaving but i will always cherish the memories I made at legends as well as the friends I have from living there. Thanks Legends it has been great!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Honestly has been fantastic the only thing that I don’t like is that the gate has constant issues and that there isn’t an elevator especially since there’s 4 floors

This is a very nice apartment. I personally like how close to campus the apartments are, and how friendly the staff is. Overall I would recommend these apartments.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It’s great, I like being here, the location is awesome. Being right across from campus is very nice. All the restaurants and everything I need is so close.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My experience living at legends has been nothing but amazing for a few reasons. The first is because of the wonderful staff, I am always assisted with any question or problem that may arise! The second is that the facility is always so clean and the maintenance team does an amazing job at meeting needs quickly and efficiently!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I like living at Legends! I Iove that this apartment is pet friendly and the maintenance crew is super quick if anything ever needs to be fixed. I have no complaints.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I enjoy living here. Its a lot better than living on campus and I get to hang with all my friends. I also enjoy the atmosphere here at legends, it’s very easy going and relaxed.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Love the easy walk to campus, the staff, and the great apartment that comes with so much! Happy to make Legends my Nacogodoches home! I love this place so much

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love it at Legends. They are always repair my work orders with a day or two of submitting it. They also always have cool events going on at least twice a month.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is the best student housing in town! The units are very updated and the amenities are great. The staff is always really accommodating with whatever you need.