This will be my second year here and I couldn’t be more excited! All the staff is always so warm and welcoming, maintenance is quick to address any issues! I couldn’t ask for a better temporary home.

I enjoyed living at legends. The location was the ultimate seller for me. Very friendly neighborhood and management. Would recommend stay here if you don't want to take your car to campus!

The move-in process was AMAZING! I came in thinking that it was going to be hectic and take a while but the entire process flowed so easily and the staff were all so friendly and very helpful!

Love the location. Easy to get to places and the school is just a walk away. Really enjoy how clean and organized the apartment complex is and maintenance never fails to get the job done ASAP.

Overall I loved living at legends. There were a few bumps along the ride, but the staff was AMAZING. The maintenance were great as well. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’m so excited to move in to my new apartment because not only is the staff very friendly but the apartments have a home feeling to it which makes my stay even better

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living at Legends, I know if I need anything management will always help me!! Also, the pool is amazing this time of year and it is never super crowded!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The complex has a lot to enjoy if you take advantage of it. The neighborhood is often quiet, and the noise level is good as well. There are a few minor stuff that still needs improvement but other than that it is a good environment to live in while studying.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It’s cool, I haven’t started living there yet but I’m super duper excited and ready to move in, it just sucks that I have to wait till the middle of the month.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Experience is good. The community is nice . Nice gym and pool area. Location of everything is very convenient. I enjoy being apart of this apartment community.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

These were the best apartments ever. The staff members are so sweet and understanding I would recommend legends to anyone. It’s adfordable and nice

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I haven't moved in yet, I move in this August but since signing my lease back in October, I have been completely kept up to date and informed. The staff is extremely nice and answers any questions that I may have.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is a great place to live and the staff are always so helpful no matter what the issue is, a noisy neighbor or a broken sink, they are always quick to respond and take appropriate action!!!!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The Legends is a great place to live. I have never had a problem that couldn't be fixed right ways. They are always on time and on top of issues.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My resident experience has been a fairly good environment for student housing and close distance to campus. The employees are very friendly.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

it has been great, being close to campus and to local restaurants around town makes for an easy commute. I have enjoyed the overall community of legends and the staff.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends At Nacogdoches is a pretty decent living facility. The staff is quite friendly and there is always new events. The only complaints I got are more with my neighbors than with the staff. I do not know how many times I had to be extra careful with my steps. The grass is filled with dog poop, and it's disgusting. The management has installed new doggy posts, but the situation is the same.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The community is a great place to meet new people. It is a great environment and very clean facilities. The rooms are nice and spacious. Legends is a great place to call home.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Still love these apartments after being here for a few years. Moving into a new 1 bedroom in August and I’m excited! It was super easy to transition from my 4 bedroom apartment to the new 1 bedroom. They make the process simple and stress free.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I am a future resident, excited to live here! The people already seemed to be very nice so I hope everything goes well. I already like what I see. Super excited!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Good! Very clean. Very nice. Very cool. I like it. I have visited and been around legends a lot. It’s really nice. I recommend it and it is cool

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have loved living at legends apartments! The staff is top notch and has always been extremely friendly and helpful! They have always gone out of there way to help me whether its a work order or something as simple as getting a package! Love this place!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I haven’t even moved yet but I have a lot of friends who love there and I visit often, it is amazing and I can’t wait until I can start living here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Good community to live in and easy to navigate. Office staff is friendly. Overall positive experience. Excited to bring my new pet Luna on property!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have been with Legends for almost a year now. I am currently living in a 2 bedroom unit. In July I will be moving to a single bedroom unit and I couldn’t be more excited. The office and maintenance staff are awesome and very prompt to fix or answer questions or problems you may have! It truly is living legendary.