I haven’t even moved yet but I have a lot of friends who love there and I visit often, it is amazing and I can’t wait until I can start living here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Good community to live in and easy to navigate. Office staff is friendly. Overall positive experience. Excited to bring my new pet Luna on property!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have been with Legends for almost a year now. I am currently living in a 2 bedroom unit. In July I will be moving to a single bedroom unit and I couldn’t be more excited. The office and maintenance staff are awesome and very prompt to fix or answer questions or problems you may have! It truly is living legendary.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have loved my time at legends. The staff and maintenance are always so helpful, and come even after hours to help with a problem. I feel so safe living at legends. It has been a wonderful first apartment place to live!!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Everyone is so nice and helpful, and I really feel like I get more than I pay for!!! The front office staff is honestly my favorite group of people, they are always ready to help me with any of my dumb questions.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It was great living here! Everyone is nice and it is a quiet apartment complex! I really enjoyed all of the amenities that Legends has. The office start are very nice!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love the sweet staff - they’re so amazing! The community events are really cool and ‪I‬ love the pool because it’s sooo pretty and relaxing!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here! It's everything I could have hoped for in an apartment complex! It's so convenient to campus, and everyone is so nice and respectful of each other's property! The access to the gym, as well as the pool, is everything! Plus, they're always feeding us and hosting fun events! I love it!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love it! Everyone is nice and helpful. I love the clubhouse and how the pool is like a private little oasis. I like the setup of the apartment.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is the best looking place to live in Nacogdoches! The staff is very friendly and helpful! I recommend it to all my friends and future residents!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Such a great complex!! I’m moving in to my first apartment with your facility in the fall! I love that it’s fully furnished, the only down side for me is how expensive the pet fee is.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really dig living here. I really like that you guys offer trash pickup at the apartment door. I wish there was an option to recycle because if it were an option I think I would take part in it.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This apartment is so pretty and if you haven't been here you should visit. i THINK MY FAVORITE PART IS THE CLOSET. A girl can never have too much closet space.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Devices are modern the only thing that is a little difficult is the knternet. Staff is friendly and maintenance is fast to do work orders. Legends is like my second home

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Living at legends apartments is overall a good experience. Great place for college students, especially since it is very close to campus. I love the amenities this place has to offer as well.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Meeting with the office staff and having the information explained to me was all done very professionally. I know move in will be easier now because everything has been so well communicated. Thank you.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Still a great place to live! I’m gonna have a slight movingbout issue, I’m moving out in the middle of July but I have to pay the whole month of July’s rent, even though I won’t be there for half the month. Perhaps my only problem honestly

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartment are very clean and not loud at all! The people are friendly that work their and the people that live the community! Amazing apartment overall!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love it here! I’m going to miss living at Legends when I graduate next week. This apartment has honestly become my home away from home. I’m thankful I had the pleasure of living here!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here. It provides a very safe, and welcoming environment for me. My parents trust the security and that I am safe, and I love the amenities provided.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My neighbors are wonderful and super friendly! The Legends staff is always available! I absolutely love living here and would recommend it to all of my friends!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I can literally hear everything through my walls, even outside. Somehow our oven breaks frequently & maintenance says it’s not. The staff are 100% though. I love them all, they are always so sweet and helpful. I’d definitely reccomend legends to a friend!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The area is quiet, and the buildings are close to campus. There are lots of cool amenities to enjoy. Additionally, I have notice the apartment complex staff have improve significantly in terms of how they respond to their residents. However, there are still room for improvement regarding returning calls when promise and being able to inform residents of the maintenance progress before a work order is completed.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Great amenities , great staff, and it is a safe and nice place to live. I feel safe when I’m here , there haven’t really been any problems while I have been here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here and I am sure I will love living in my 2 bedroom just as much. I couldn’t ask for a better place to call home. The staff if always kind and helpful, I love seeing all of them!