Beautiful apartments! Pool and common area is perfect for a college student. Very clean and organized 100%! Definitely recommend people to live at the Legends

The apartment that I'm staying in is very cozy and has lots of space. When I was first looking at the apartment the girl that showed me around was very nice and extremely helpful.

Just moved in and I love my apartment so far! When I moved in, it was very clean and made moving in easy. It was a major improvement compared to the last place I lived

Very nice layouts with the apartments and always very helpful and friendly staff! I love the fact that it's all bills included and I just have to worry about paying my 505 a month and not all these other bills every month. It's very well priced for being all inclusive. Highly recommend this to people.

I love living at the legends!! The staff is super friendly and helpful. The units are super nice and I love having my own bathroom! The beds are super comfortable!

This place is very nice, move in was a great chance to meet New people and start connecting with people who live in not only my building but also the surrounding buildings

So far everything is really decent. I'm excited to be living here at Legends. Right before Move in day is really annoying though. Maintenance just kind of comes in and opened your door without really knocking or giving you a chance to actually come to the door and open it when they knock. Its really irritating.

I absolutely love living at Ledgens! The staff is so hospitable and always willing to help! The amenities are amazing! And it's close to SFA

Awesome apartment complex! Front desk are very friendly and are willing to help you with anything. I am glad I chose this amazing, beautiful apartment complex!

I really enjoy living at Legends at Nacogdoches! The location is perfect and is very accessible and well taken care of. The rooms and apartments are nice also!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love the community of Legends! I've lived here for almost a year now and I still am happy with the decision I made to live at Legends. It's been great. The maintenance requests are always done in a timely manner, everyone in the clubhouse is always helpful and polite whenever I need assistance.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Everything about this website is amazing. I enjoy the cool prizes that y'all try to give out. Thank you very much for this!!!! It really helps!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is a positive community and has a friendly and very helpful staff. The apartments are beautiful and clean. There are a lot of parking options as well.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I think that legends is great place to live. Hands down best apartments in Nacogdoches!!!! They provide everything you need. I do wish that the maintenance men were better and that the gate was not always broken but other than that great job!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

You guys are great keep everything up the same way you're doing it! I'm so glad I found this app and this community to keep me active on what is happening in my area!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is friendly and maintenance is quick to respond to work orders. I never had any miscommunication with the staff. I also never had any difficulties with mail being lost or anything.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love how involved everyone is and all of the cool giveaways going on! There's always something going on and something to participate in for everyone to enjoy

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

A good gated community that allows pets. dumpsters are right outside for easy trash throw away. Plenty of paid parking spots for those who want to drive to school.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have not moved in yet but I am very excited and very much looking forward to starting my college career at SFA and making friends both at the college and at Legends.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Great community! I got my lead renewed. Best decision I've made! Everything is reasonably priced and I love it alll. Keep up the good work legends

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartment has great amenities, especially for students. Also, they try to maintain a clean surrounding. One of the main improvement I have seen over the past years I have been staying at the apartment are the service delivered by the staff.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have not been in my unit all summer because I am back home but the updates I recive from the office gives me great peace of mind! I know that my place is being maintained and safe.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Love this community! The people involved in running and maintaining the apartments help to make it an awesome place to live. It's perfect for any college student as a home away from home.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Really cool amenities like the pool and the gym and the events that they have planned. I just moved it early and the move out process was pretty easy.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends at Nacogdoches is a very good place to stay, especially if you are attending SFASU. The community here is friendly and welcoming. There is a gym, game area, and a pool!