Legends at Nacogdoches
4.31 stars1,422 Reviews

1,422 Reviews

1,422 Reviews

Great amenities. Love the pool and maintenance. Enjoyed the communication there and how easy it was to reach out when I needed help with anything
my experience living at legends has been very mixed. the maintenance staff is by far my favorite. they are so nice and respectful. however, our unit has been in poor condition since we moved in two years ago. i’ve let the staff know multiple times. the rules are poorly enforced and noise levels are awful.
I am very excited to live in this complex. I have had a good experience working with the complex to sign my lease. I am excited to make new memories.
The staff has been great and have helped me get my room ready for the school year! The rooms are very nice and each resident has their own bathroom. The apartment has a very nice pool and even has a fitness room so people don’t need to pay extra for a membership.
Would recommend to other SFA students. One of the nicer communities in the area and right next to campus. Nice amenities and friendly office staff.
I really enjoy living at legends, except for the gym being closed but I understand why. I’ve been living here for a month already and plan on continuing living here for the next year.
Love it so far! I know the experience will be even better when the club house renovations are over and amenities open up. Super excited to see what they have in store for us.
I have really enjoyed living here. My favorite part about living here was definitely the staff. The staff is so nice and incredible, and they really do try to help you with anything you need.
My move in experience was not ideal. Management can never find my packages and sends out error messages when I do have packages. I don’t think this is the living experience I was sold on when I toured.
I’ve truly enjoyed working with the employees of legends. They have been super helpful and I look forward to living in the apartments. They’ve always been super clean and put together.