It has been such a wonderful experience as my first home away from home. Graduating next month and leaving behind the Legends community will ultimately be a bit sad.

Pretty nice. Nice rooms. It’s is also pretty clean and parking is good. Maintenance is quick and responds to work orders pretty quick. The front desk staff is pretty nice. The rooms themselves could use minor improvements.

This apartments been great. If I ever have a problem maintenance is quick to the job. The employees are also quick to attend you in the office and very kind.

Legends has been very nice! The only problem has been the muddy dog park. They are installing a paw wash, which is good. However, it would be nicer if they leveled the dog park out. The apartments are very nice. I love my one bedroom. The neighbors are not noisy. They had issues with the tow truck service, but they have seem to have remedied that. The have an office cat named Sweets who is the best part of getting a package! The staff is also very nice and understanding when there is a problem.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

A lot of things need to be improve. Its not the worst but its not the best. The wifi is one ,also when I am being told things will get replace and not getting replace. That the person lease I took over left the unit terrible .

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It’s great, never really had an issue, the people living here are great, the staff is very helpful and the amenities offered are very nice and useful

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really love living at the legends because the rooms are terrifically spaced out and because of the fun student events the complex holds. My favorite so far was bingo night!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have really enjoyed living at Legends so far this semester! Its a perfect location to and from campus and the nursing school. I always feel safe in my home away from home.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here at Legends in Nacogdoches! The staff is great and helps you with any of your needs! The maintenance is always helpful as well and always fixes problems in a timely manner.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The front office of legends is immaculate, but when you look at the rest of the community, its almost as if they gave up. There are dog leftovers in nearly all the stairs, the siding of some walls were taken down to do fixing on but won't get fixed. I want to say that it is the nicest place in my area, but it's not the case. When moving in, a lot of the furniture was already broken or riped, and the vinal on the cabinets were falling off. I think that they are trying to get better, though. I got new floors when I needed them, and they are slowing putting new furniture in all the buildings. One thing I would like to see changed completely is the dog park. It's not a dog park but a small gated area. Maybe relocate it to where the volleyball court is. It's much more significant, and nobody uses the volleyball court. Also, put better quality dog equipment in the park. They ones that put in to "update it" broke within a week.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff is very helpful and always kind. I get my work orders completed fast. Internet is better. Love how close it is to SFA. The noise level is usually pretty low.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love it here at legends! This is such a great community! The people are nice and loving. All the people in the office are helpful and always greet you with a smile!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is a great place to live and the property is nice. The property is very safe, the staff is very nice, and the amenities are very nice.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The friendliest people and safe, nice apartments! Also, maintenance rocks and is so responsive and helpful! Great prices for everything included as well and fun events offered for residents!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is great, I like the location. Maintenance is good, have never had any problems getting something fixed. All the staff is nice and very helpful.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really enjoy the location of the complex. Since it’s right next to campus I can ride my bike to and from with ease. Also it is relatively close to downtown so I can bike there as well.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This apartment staff is very friendly .. they do and try their best to have all your request in as far as maintenance. They also are always hosting fun events . I think everyone’s first apartment shouldn’t be at legends

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Gates are basically vestigial, wifi is abnormally spotty at times (remains up but with download speeds <1mbps) and has a specific NAT type that cannot be used to play certain online games. Amenities and price for them are good.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartment itself is really conveniently located, which is really nice. I think that the business staff as well as the maintenance staff is some of the best I've ever even heard of, and I really appreciate that.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Livening here has been amazing. I have had friends move over here because it’s such a great environment. The parking could be better but that’s the least of my worries

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve enjoyed living here for the past two years. The staff is friendly and the place is clean. The distance from the school makes it easy to walk and having all the bills includes makes it easier and stress free. I’m happy to call Legends home

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My roommates and I haven’t talked much to other residents. Most of the time in the weekends they are really loud and scream down the halls or the hall or stairwell coming up to my apartment smells weird.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It’s been great living here! The amenities are great and the leasing office staff is so nice. Parkings a little rough, but it’s nothing compared to campus.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends has is perks. I like it here because its close to campus and convenient for me. I like my roommates a lot. And the event’s legends have a fun.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve been a resident here since August 2017, and honestly, this has been the worst year here yet. We are charged for literally every little thing. The trash service doesn’t run some days and we pay extra for that. Once they left our trash. Many times, we have to take our trash ourself due to the fact that it’s 4 of us and trash piles up quickly and we can’t have more than one bag in the trash at a time. So what’s the point in charging us extra if we don’t get our moneys worth? The office staff is great, but in order to be more representative of the community to the residence, try having diverse office employees. Many times when speaking with other residents of color, they notice that there are no African American workers. I had an interview once but they held the spot for a previous employee. Which I deem unprofessional.