My experience with the staff has been amazing, i have done a lease take over and i couldn’t be more pleased with the current residents as well as help from staff as i went along. I will definitely be staying here until i graduate!

It’s great here. Love the huge bathrooms and the pool is awesome when it’s hot out. I also enjoy the workout center. I would recommend everyone to live here

I have had a positive experience here. My roommates are nice and the facilities are convenient when I want to use them. I like how close Legends is to the school and the events they throw for the residents.

Love the management and office staff. The events they put on are always so much fun! Had a bit of a rough start when first moving in because the apartment was not completely clean, and I have a very loud upstairs neighbor. But all in all it's a great place to live!

When something breaks in the apartment, it’s nice that maintainance comes in quickly enough for me not to be too concerned about it for long

The staff is extremely nice and answered all my questions. I love the environment, especially the pool!! Maintenance is also a huge help. This is a great place to live.

It is a great place to live, really nice and clean rooms and buildings, and even nicer staff. The events that they put on are a good stress reliever for students too.

I love the complex and it's location in Nacogdoches. Very helpful staff as well. The club house alot of great ammeneties. My only wish is that they didn't keep the pool so cold 24/7

Living here has been a great experience. I love how the stuff does events for us to destress and hang out with our friends. I love how the office has free wrapping paper to help us save money.

Living in the apartment community for a semester so far, I have no complaints I absolutely love it. Every one is extremely nice and I have no problems. If I do they are fixed right away.

Legends is such a great place to live! I lived other places around nacogdoches but this apartment complex is by far the best. The amentities are kept up and the staff is always there to help.

I love that the management team and staff are very friendly and always eager to help. I also appreciate the maintenance team's timeliness with fixing any of my problems

Good surrounding to live (mostly quiet), and very close to campus (within walkin distance). Also, each month has events to keep the residents engaged.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have loved staying here at Legends! It has been my favorite home out of all the places I’ve stayed in Nacogdoches. Never have I felt so welcome and safe. My last 8 months here will be bittersweet ❤️.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve had a great experience living at Legends . Any issues I have had have been resolved in a quick manner . The staff are all very friendly and professional.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Great community. And it’s pretty and it usually doesn’t smell which is nice people try to run you over in the parking lot though. Also I think people should not be able to block stairs/doors with bikes.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love it here, the location is amazing. The staff really work their best on keeping you informed. They plan events all the time for us to attend. They even give away free prizes. This is the best apartment around I believe.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

When I first visited I immediately noticed how outgoing and nice the staff was. They answered all my questions and they made things easy. Upon moving in, we did have one issue with the door not closing all the way and they immediately fixed it. So far so good.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My experience living in Legends has been a great one. My roommate is pretty cool and the workers in the office are really helpful! Keep up the great work!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Good place to live, has a lot of activities and a lot of resources like the computer room and bags to pick up after your dogs. It is in a god location close to campus

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’ve had a great experience at legends. The price of my room compared to other apartments in navogdoches is the only downside. I think the fact that it’s quite close to campus makes up for this.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far it has been great! I love where I live. Maintenance requests are fulfilled very quickly, the trash pickup is an awesome perk, and the dog park is great!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

So far not many issues and if there are issues they are resolved quickly. I’m happy that the Community shared places are well kept. I really like it here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I absolutely love it here! I love the fact that we have privacy, our own bathrooms in our rooms and a walk in closet. The community itself is amazing. I love how the staff is friendly and does everything to make us feel welcomed. I love how they do community events to help us engage with everyone who lives in legends. Maintenance responds to everything quickly. This place is great and I’d recommend it to all college students who don’t want to live on campus. This place is the best and I’m looking forward to my third year here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I have really enjoyed my stay here at Legends Nacogdoches. This apartment was everything that I wanted. It is close to SFA’s main campus, has a lovely pool and great club house, units are fully furnished, and I only have to worry about paying one bill each month. If you want the ease of campus living off campus, I completely recommend living here!