I have really enjoyed living at Legends. The staff are very friendly and great to their residents. My only complaint would be my super noisy neighbors.

For the most part, i have had a good living experience here. The closeness to campus has really been a benefit, along with the events put on by the staff.

Friendly and prompt service- mostly with a smile! I am a current resident, happy with my placement and eager to move into a single bedroom unit in the Fall.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It was great! Loved living here for the year. Had a great experience and great roommates. Whenever I had a problem maintenance was always very quick to help.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I’m actually new to SFA and nac and everyone here is just very nice and i just love it. My good friend referred me to come live with her and it’s just been a blast

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It was an easy process and filling out the application was simple. The staff had no problems answering one of the many questions I had. So excited to live at legends.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love how there is a gym on site. It's great for when I don't feel like going to campus to work out. The rent price is great and I love how everything is included unless you go over the limit. The staff is always so friendly and helpful when you go into the office!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I honestly love my time here at the the legends i believe it is way better then my last apartment it seems that legends are more on top of things over here compared to my last apartment love it!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really like my room and the staff is very nice! Love the new chairs and tables by the pool area! Also enjoy all the fun events legends host’s! My favorite so far was the thanksgiving feast!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It would be great if most of the speedbumps could be removed as they are destroying my vehicle. Other than that I find that the only other issue is a lot of noise from people in the beezeway. But overall it is not too bad for a first apartment experience.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The staff keeps the residents involved. There are always events for us to go to. It’s a great community and the staff is so friendly! I love it here!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

One semester here at Legends and I have no regrets. So far I definitely feel as if I made the right choice and staying here until I graduate sounds like the best choice!

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I absolutely love legends, it’s such a great place, the staff is amazing and the rooms are just great. I would recommend this place to all my friends coming to live in nacogdoches

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I really enjoy it here. I love being able to call legends home. The amenities are great and it’s teall peaceful. I will definitely resign my lease next year.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Great community, wish there were more restrictions on where pets use the restroom. Residents hardly pick up after there pets and there’s always feces left around.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

The apartments we viewed and the property were very clean and all kept up to date. The workers inside who gave us a tour were amazing and very friendly and answered all questions we had regarding the lease and the apartment itself.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love the staff here! Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help. No one has ever been rude in my experience, and I I'm so glad I chose to live here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Experience has been enjoyable and the staff are awesome! Everyone has always been kind and willing to help with any type of issues. Maintenance is quick to respond to any problems.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

This semester living at Legends has been amazing. Every time I go to the club house to pick up a package the staff is ready to help! The maintence team seems to really be on top of there game this year and I feel that the safety and cleanliness of the property is better than ever.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Still loving legends! Great roommates and great friends! I wish more events were in the evening becsuse i can never make the ones during the day

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

I love living here! My roommates are nice and the staff is great! I love having my own room along with my own bathroom. I also love my living room area along with my kitchen.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

My experience here so far has been very good. Maintenance work I done in a timely manner and the staff is great. Since the apartment complex is close to campus, getting to class is easy.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Legends is good for student living. The amenities are good, and the neighborhood is quiet and mostly safe. The environment is usually clean.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

It's great for students who want to live just off campus. It's a 10 minute walk to campus. Overall good community and atmosphere to live in as a college student. Although it can get a bit noisy at times, but mostly it is suitable for living here.

Reply from Legends at Nacogdoches

Maintenance has been a huge help to me recently! I’ve had an issue with my garbage disposal and the blinds in my bedroom. Both issues were fixed almost immediately after I put in a work order. I’m thankful for the team that Legends has put together. They rock!