I like it here! The community looks nice. Well maintained and the staff is very friendly. I wish people who resigned there lease got free covered parking tho lol

Love the location and setup of the apartments! The staff is nice and friendly! The only problems are the front gate and wifi. Overall this is a fantastic place to stay here in Nacogdoches!

I've really enjoyed my experience here and hope to continue it for the rest of my time here at SFA. Just wish my roommate wasn't leaving yet.

So far I have mostly enjoyed my experience living here at the Legends. The apartments are beautiful and kept well! The staff is nice and friendly! They almost always seem willing to work with you!

My experience here at Legends has been a good one thus far. Everyone in the office is always nice and really welcoming and willing to help at all times.

I've had a fairly good experience at Legends. The staff is really nice and the apartments overall are every college kid's dream! Legends is super affordable and you should live here

I like all of the amities of the apartments but it is lacking in parking. I think that there is not enough visitor parking for how many "visitors" there are.

It has been going really great so far. My rent is always posted online and Maintenance has been really effective. I'm very impressed and happy to be living here.

Love it, my puppy loves it as well... And the apartment is so nice. Fully furnished, what more can you ask for? Friendly environment & staff is great.

It's been a great experience here! I really love the staff here they have made it easy for me and the apartment really feels like home. I haven't had any problems so far.

The CAs are so friendly and helpful. When I went for my visit to see where I would bed living in the fall, I knew this was the place to live!

This place has fun events and chances for you to win prizes and moneu of rent! I also like the free food they hand out. The pool is nice and relaxing, too.

I absolutely love living at the legends!! My roommates are the best and the workers at the front office are so helpful! This is the place to live!

Love living here but The stairwells need to be cleaned!!! Building 3 has disgusting stairs! Also what's the deal with the constantly broken gates? It's annoying.

Always getting overage charges when other people aren't getting them as high. And we keep our air higher than other peoples in the summer and still get charged way too much

I love the apartment, the people in the office who help are so kind and willing to help with anything I need, also they are quick to fix problems and easy to talk with.

It's nice living here. Don't have any complaints, really. Each time me and my roommates put in a work order they come as soon as possible to fix the problem.

I've enjoyed living here much more than I did for two years at the taliesin. Much newer and has been maintained better as well. Unfortunately I am leaving after just six months due to graduation but if I wasnt, I would love here for much longer

Everything is GREAT! However the beds, and some of the furniture seems to be breaking easily. I wish we could improve the WIFI also. Besides that my experience has been very decent.

It has been good so far! Everyone has been doing a great job in management! These are the only apartments i will ever stay in during college!

I enjoy living here but I wish that my bedroom had been checked before I moved in. I moved in with a busted overhead lamp. It was fixed in a promptly matter and I'm grateful for that and other than that, great apartment complex

So far I've really enjoyed living here at The Legends, the staff is extremely nice and always tend to our needs with concern and respect. The maintenance also has been very helpful, if anything is having a problem, they come asap to get everything up and going how it is supposed to.

The legends is a nice place to stay, it's pretty quit and a good location in proximity to the university. The maintenance always does a good job too.

Great place to live. Nice rooms, spacious bathrooms, huge closets, great kitchen. Wish my door knobs weren't coming lose and that it didn't take too long for my gift card for to get here. But doing good.

It's great living here, the maintenance is just a little slow. They still haven't came and fixed a couple things from our move in request form.