Legends Lake Creek

4.2

4.2

So far I’ve made new friends and I’m really enjoying my new home!! Next stop is a car port because parking is a whole fight to the finish...
The maintenance has not been great , i been light less in the guest bedroom for a month and our air conditioning has not been functioning correctly.
Love the location of the apartments. The parking is the only bad quality of the apartments. Use to love when we had a bigger dog park. Staff is very friendly.
We have been living here for past 4 months, it’s been very nice.We especially like the greenery in the community. The staff here are extremely friendly and helpful in every aspect. We are on 3rd floor and there are no noises Or any disturbances from the neighbours.
Awesome!! Would recommend totally!! Please visit when you get the chance!!! The pool is the best and so is the gym (: And the apartments are very spacious !!
So far the apartment is decent their are just a few concerns that I have and um just would like better communication and things of that nature other then that its nice.
La chica que nos atiende en español es maravillosa!!! Nos ayuda siempre que los necesitamos. Si nombre es Shannon. Gracias por tan buena atencion
During my sons surgery I was able to care for him here at home and the community was peaceful with no loud noises during his off set sleeping hours. Various stores being in the surrounding area made it easy access To go and get what he needed and be right back. Walking the dogs nearby was a plus.
Amazing and quiet. I love the community and amenities. They have been super amazing during this uncertain time. I appreciate the things they do for the community to try and engage with us!
Just haven't had the proper treatment I feel we deserve. I feel like we just live here. We have been waiting for our ice maker to be fixed since we moved to the new apt in November. Other things I don't care to mention right now.