Legends Lake Creek

I enjoy this apartment alot due to everything that im surrounded by. And easy access to everything my job shopping malls, food, dentist you name it. So its a great spot.
The place is not well maintained. Costant follow up is required and there is no security. Mailboxes are continuosly being broken into. Th rates are pretty high.
No complaints Moved in on the third and me and my wife love it It’s a beautiful apartment and community and hopefully get to know the people we live with around us.
havent had ac since we moved in august 11th just a window unit, we've had to pester and bug the office consistantly and it's still not been fixed.
Im very excited to be a new resident here i know that i will enjoy the festivities and living here!! Looking forward to attending all events.
In terms of the place, it is quiet and there is no crowding or external problems, but we find obstacles that I and all our friends complain about the same problem is in terms of services it is very slow but calm and the neighbors I am comfortable
It’s ok the place could use some clean up . It’s very dirty . Windows need to be clean and the sidewalk should be power wash . A lot of outside light do not work .
I love my apartment but do not enjoy trash being all over the place due to other residents and staff not keeping a clean community. I have to pick up trash everyday around my apartment and it gets pretty annoying. The office staff is I believe going through a change so it has taken well over a month to get our garage keys back. Although I do appreciate how they helped unlock the garage, it should not take them over 30 days to reprogram two key fobs. I understood due to other pressing matters but patience is wearing thin after a month. The mailboxes were broken into and still are not fixed. My mailbox still remains open. Last year things were great but just resigned my lease and things are getting a bit out of hand here.
We used to really love this place but things seem to have gone a bit downhill lately. It seems like they took a few of our dumpsters away and now they are constantly overflowing, and the other residents here seem to think that means they should just throw their trash on the ground in front of the dumpster. The residents here have also always been pretty bad at cleaning up after their dogs and it only seems 10x worse now that the doggy waste bins are always full and there are never any bags to use. I don't mind using my own bags, just like I don't mind ensuring that my trash goes IN the dumpster, but other residents don't seem to have the same sentiment and it is making for a very trashy looking complex. Just tired of the trash and dog poop.
Have good experience. I like here. Near the school. Near the Walmart. Staff also good. Sometime I have problem with parking. Be safe stay healthy