Legends Lakeline

4.1

4.1

Very quiet community and every one is very friendly. Haven’t heard or seen any neighbors yet but every one seems to be nice and quiet. Just moved in.
Apartment was no where near move in ready. The staff were up front and honest which I appreciate, but was a disappointment moving in. Wish things would have been ready prior to move in.
Amenities are not always clean. Staff is very hard to get a hold of. They don’t follow up or call back. They have said things would be fixed or cleaned and nothing had happened. Easier to just accept the issues and move on than address them.
Nice Staff.. The actual apartment had 10 small issues but the over ram experience was alright. Wish there was more yard for the dog. Both elevators are broken, door handles fell off,
Everything about Legends at lakeline apts seem great so far. Almost been here for a year and I don't really have anything to complain about.
An apartment down the hall from me had a burst pipe issue last week, that’s concerning. Along with that repairs are not done yet from the water damage during the snow storm. All of the treadmills in the gym are also broken and the dog trash cans outside are overflowing.
Due to the specifics of my job, I have to travel a lot. Therefore, I have seen many different apartments. But yours certainly took first place. We like everything - very convenient location, close to fitness club and shopping centers. Service quality, spacious rooms. Thanks for the service!
I am glad that everything is starting to open up again. 2020 was definitely a rough year for everyone. I am wondering if the food trucks will come back.
Inconsiderate upstairs neighbor. Dog poop everywhere. Pool is always dirty. There are friendly people and dog walkers but I feel like no one keeps up with the complex
Our move in was super easy! We love our apartment and any issue we have has they have quickly been able to fix . We do plan to renu our lease