Lincoln at Tinner Hill

Pretty good so far, only a few minor issues so far, my garage clicker was broken from day one (not a gigantic ordeal), still waiting on that. And only a few issues with the apartment.
Great Maintenance; mgmt better; low H2O pressure;Cmty resources under utilized-no instructions; Cmty participation minimal; parking availability is at a premium
I love living at Tinner Hill. I wish the elevators were a bit faster. Also, i have been smelling cigarette smoke on the 3rd floor, wish isnt so lovely.
Good people in the community with smiling faces everywhere. Good staff to reach out to any time of the day for any sort of help and an organized place.
Everything is clean and maintained well by the management of lincoln at tinner hill falls church. I like the christmas decorations at the front desk :)
Top Rated! Clean, close, convenient, great parking, great staff, always helpful! I love that I can go to the gym and Target all in my building. I'm thankful to live here.
Amazing ppl are so nice the front office is helpful and knowledgeable Tiffany is a really hard worker she gets the job done the building is so clean inside and outside I love that trash pick up at my foldout it’s such a convenience
Our family has enjoyed living at the Lincoln at Tinner Hill. The amenities are fantastic, the staff is polite and helpful, and the location is very convienent.
We’re new to the community and this has been a great place to call home! The entire staff has been very kind and helpful to make this an amazing experience. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The apartments are beautiful with great views and location couldn’t be better!
We just moved here a week ago very last second and quickly because we were fleeing an apartment building called Skyline Towers in baileys crossroads (DO NOT EVER LIVE THERE IT IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SLUM) due to the building being infested with roaches and a whole list of other problems. We couldn’t have picked a better place to move to it’s so clean here and is such a great atmosphere and the lay out is beautiful. The staff is very welcoming and helpful and the location is very continent. We could not be happier!