Lincoln at Tinner Hill

Great place,very clean and quiet.Lots of parking spaces. Love the gym area and the pool. Nice location, not too far from D.C., close to Tysons and Merrifield.
Everyone who works here is so pleasant, helpful and accessible. There have been a few apartment-wide events that seem to be well attended and received.
Will give five stars when the manahement realises that shower curtains in the pool showers are a necessity. Also, the fact that the club room is closed at 10 pm and I can't just go read a book in there and be quiet is annoying.
Like the rewards for this...Staff is great and very friendly. I wish it was easier to get packages and get stuff done when the staff is not available because when they are working so am I, so then I end up having to wait for the weekends..
Love the apartment - location is near some great shopping and restaurants, plus the metro. Staff is friendly, and the facilities are always well maintained and easy to use.
I love living here! The office staff are so great and the maintenance crew are just as great! Always greeted with warm smiles for Lilly and I! I would and have recommended it to many people! Keep up that awesome work that you guys are doing to make this not just a place to live but a wonderful home for my family and I!!!
Lincoln at Tinner Hill is a Great community to live in. From the staff, the residents and the amenities you can't go wrong. #TeamTinnerHilll
Short of one maintenance issue (where my needs were left unsupported), so far, living here has exceeded my expectations & has been quite wonderful.
The apartment is wonderful.. The staff does need to inform new residents of the water smell since it has been sitting for some time. This water has to be ran for over 24 hours in order to have clean water for usage.
Great place to live..wonderful staff..the neighbors are not the friendliest..but complaints are few..definitely worth taking a serious look at.