Linea Apartments

So far so good. Like the staff in the building. They are all very nice, helpful, and friendly! Everything here has made me feel like home so far.
The overall experience has been very good. The rating would be a 5 Star but animal urine in the elevators have been a problem since August 2018 and the lack of controlling smokers from doing so in the building has been a challenge.
The team here is wonderful. They’re kind and on top of their stuff. The residents are nice. Peloton bikes are great. Small concession for shutting down the amenities would be nice.
My resident experience has been pretty good. Nothing to complain about really. Things are going well and I just signed a lease for another year
LINEA makes life in a busy city easier. The staff and amenities are awesome. Building is quiet (we rarely hear our neighbors!). Easy access to the train and walking distance to so much!
Great location. Close to all the local landmarks. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and bars. Quiet on the weekends. A little loud on the weekdays.
Love LINEA! Great building and amenities. Fun events and other perks. Staff is great too. Minimal noise from neighbors. Absolutely no complaints after over a year here.
My experience has been great. I am really glad that I re-signed my lease. The only issue that I have had was some weird floor leaking that turned out to be due to my AC unit's drain overflowing. But maintenance was able to quickly solve the issue so it was only ever a minor inconvenience.
I have been living with LINEA since 2017 and keeping having fun. There is great staff and kind people. There are also many events and bonuses. That makes us happier.
Almost great! Great sound proofing window and friendly staffs! But I cannot use the gym because of chemical smell. Except gym, Linea is a really good place to live!