The apartment has the exact look and feel I was looking for, the matainance team is fast and amazing as is the rest of the staff, fun events happen monthly and the amenities can’t be beat! Not to mention it’s a great location.

Absolute love our apartment, this building, and the amenities. Always kept clean. Staff is awesome. Rarely can hear our neighbors which is amazing especially after living in older buildings where you can hear every step!

We love living here. The maintenance staff is excellent and they are always here when you need them. Linea also has the best community events.

Living in the LINEA building has been incredible. The staff here are so welcoming, helpful, and efficient - the few maintenance requests you may have get taken care of within a day or less. The amenities are phenomenal and well-kept, and the building itself is gorgeous. The location is phenomenal and has almost immediate access to all CTA train lines. In short, I wake up everyday grateful to be able to live here, and go to bed each night knowing I made the right choice.

Almost everything is perfect. The soundproof window has worked well so far and I like the layout of my unit. But, the chemical smell of the gym is really bad, so I cannot use the gym.

The apartment is beautiful. The amenities are second to none. The location is fantastic. The overal experience is definitely top notch. I would recommend it to my friends.

Very happy with Linea and all their employees. Great facilities and I love the neighbourhood! I give 5 stars and really looking forward for warmer weather to enjoy the pool and the roof top!

As one of the first residents of the building, I continue to enjoy living at Linea. The location is great as is the staff. The amenities are bomb as are the almost monthly parties.

Great concierge service! Excellent amenities and friendly atmosphere! We are very happy since we moved here. Cannot wait to summer to enjoy the pool and the terrace

beautiful ammenities, incredibly friendly staff, well kept amd very clean building. so happy with my move into Linea and my new neighborhood.

Great place to live, central location and awesome staff! You get used to the train noise eventually too :) some times the staff put on some special events for the residents.

Polite and kind...answered all questions. Application process was a bit confusing, as we kept receiving an error message when trying to submit. But all questions were answered by the leasing agents, and they helped us through the process.

We love living here. Our dog gets to run around and he has met so many other dogs. It’s great that the managers put on so many events! Especially during football season it’s great to go upstairs and watch the game

Everyone’s friendly and courteous. I’ve made a few friends in the building at the parties they throw for us which has been great fun. The amenities are awesome.

Love it the privacy indoor parking love the gym and the over all setting. the leasing department was amazing! the apartment is great and very comfortable !!!

We are so lucky to have found Linea. The location and amenities are amazing, the in-unit appliances are top-notch, and the people are so friendly. The views and industrial, modern style makes us really feel like we’re in the heart of the city. It’s exactly what we were looking for and more!

Have been very pleased with the building staff — both the front desk as well as very prompt and professional maintenance staff. So far everything has been very positive.

Everything at LINEA has been amazing! Great staff who’ve been very helpful and professional through the application and move in process, as well as with any questions along the way. Maintenance staff is quick to help and great to work with as well! Love th amenities and apartmen is overall so clean, modern, and wonderful to live in!

Dream living in the heart of the city. Unparalleled amenities for a building this size. Linea is the reason I love living in Chicago - even in the snow!

Linea is a very nice place to live. The social events are awesome and always fun. The staff is great and always available to help. I would recommend Linea apartments to all my friends.

Best apartment experience I’ve had. The events that the staff put on make it easy and fun to meet others as well. Residents are also respectful to the complex by keeping the space clean and are not distructive.

Very pleased with my resident experience. The front desk in particular is very courteous and helpful. Maintenance has also been quick and professional.

I haven't moved in yet but the whole process of seeing the apartment and signing the lease has been great! Kathleen was super responsive and wonderful and work with. Excited to move-in in October.

Great help with choosing the home for my girlfriend and I in a new city! We did research online but still had quite a few questions that they were glad to help us with when we came in for a scheduled tour. We knew right then and there this would be home

Loved the community, the amenities and the service of this resident. The resident is also in a prime location, few minutes of walk away from work and restaurants.