Linea Apartments

My resident experience has been pretty good. Nothing to complain about really. Things are going well and I just signed a lease for another year
LINEA makes life in a busy city easier. The staff and amenities are awesome. Building is quiet (we rarely hear our neighbors!). Easy access to the train and walking distance to so much!
Great location. Close to all the local landmarks. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and bars. Quiet on the weekends. A little loud on the weekdays.
Love LINEA! Great building and amenities. Fun events and other perks. Staff is great too. Minimal noise from neighbors. Absolutely no complaints after over a year here.
My experience has been great. I am really glad that I re-signed my lease. The only issue that I have had was some weird floor leaking that turned out to be due to my AC unit's drain overflowing. But maintenance was able to quickly solve the issue so it was only ever a minor inconvenience.
I have been living with LINEA since 2017 and keeping having fun. There is great staff and kind people. There are also many events and bonuses. That makes us happier.
Almost great! Great sound proofing window and friendly staffs! But I cannot use the gym because of chemical smell. Except gym, Linea is a really good place to live!
For the most part, everyone is very friendly throughout the building. Those who work here are especially nice and helpful. Felt like home from day one!
The building is top notch. It has all of the amenities. The workout room is a great bonus. I really utilize the study room and the staff is very friendly.
The amenities are fantastic, the staff are professional, and the location is terrific. However, there’s lots of train noise which if you are a light sleeper will be problematic. Maintenance items sometimes aren’t addressed right away, which can be frustrating.