Linea Apartments

4.6

4.6

Like most people my experience over the past few months has been largely impacted by COVID but I feel that the building has done a good job of adjusting and still making the community comfortable
Everything has been fine. The switch to new management was a bit confusing with the App changeover. It was great to see kept most of same security personnel as they do a good job. It was challenging when we closed the amenity floors during COVID lockdown.
The Linea team has been great since the day we moved in. This is our third year living in this community. We're deciding to stay because of the generous team, good neighbors, the large dog run (one of the biggest in Chicago I've seen), and the amenities. Few minor reasons for the 4.5 stars rather than 5: some residents don't clean up after their own dogs, some residents treat this building and the amenities as if it's a fraternity house rather than a community of homes with families and working professionals.
So far so good. Like the staff in the building. They are all very nice, helpful, and friendly! Everything here has made me feel like home so far.
The overall experience has been very good. The rating would be a 5 Star but animal urine in the elevators have been a problem since August 2018 and the lack of controlling smokers from doing so in the building has been a challenge.
The team here is wonderful. They’re kind and on top of their stuff. The residents are nice. Peloton bikes are great. Small concession for shutting down the amenities would be nice.
My resident experience has been pretty good. Nothing to complain about really. Things are going well and I just signed a lease for another year
LINEA makes life in a busy city easier. The staff and amenities are awesome. Building is quiet (we rarely hear our neighbors!). Easy access to the train and walking distance to so much!
Great location. Close to all the local landmarks. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and bars. Quiet on the weekends. A little loud on the weekdays.
Love LINEA! Great building and amenities. Fun events and other perks. Staff is great too. Minimal noise from neighbors. Absolutely no complaints after over a year here.