Love our apartment but the ceilings/floors are so thin. We can constantly hear our upstairs neighbor and her dog and sometimes it will even wake us up in the middle of the night.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft One35 is a great apartment for all residents young and old. It’s situated in an ideal location, near Uptown Charlotte as well as South End.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location and amenities. Only negative is the lack of noise insulation (residents above me are noisy / heavy walkers - and I hear it all). This is mostly during 'normal' hours, so it's not a major issue.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have had a great experience at Loft135. Whenever I've had a maintenance issue it's been taken care of right away, and the apartment staff communicates much more regularly and clearly with residents than in other communities I've lived in.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I've loved living at Loft One35 so far! Everyone in the leasing office is so friendly, maintenance responds to requests quick, the amenities are great & it's super dog friendly. 10/10 would recommend living here to a friend!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I enjoy living at Loft135. Nice complex, good amenities, and close to things I enjoy doing. My only complaint is I wish I didn't have to pay the trash fee when I live right next to a trash chute....

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I've lived here for about 6 months and have loved it! They made the moving in processes so easy and didn't hide any fees. Great location and I never struggle to find parking.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location, awesome staff. Apartments are spacious and amenities are great. Love the resident events and community feel. Loft has been a great place to live!