I really enjoy living here. The staff is very helpful and the lobby is always inviting and clean. All of the amenities are great and being so close to south end and uptown makes this the perfect location.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I've been living here for just over a week and so far I love everything about this place. It's super quiet, like so quiet I sometimes forget other people live here. Incredibly clean, the hallways smell nice, the lounge smells AMAZING because the Starbucks machine freshly grinds coffee beans for each cup. And as someone who used to work as a barista, I can safely attest that the coffee out of that machine is some of the best I've ever tasted. I have a dog and I was worried it wouldn't be a great area to live in because where would we walk? The sidewalks being lined on every side of the building with grass has been perfect for quick in and outs and the rail trail (path beside the light rail) is just up the street, so that concern was proven wrong. Better yet, I haven't encountered really any dog poop chilling on the sidewalk or in the grass, so either the pet owners here are super responsible or management is on top of it. I'm in a studio and the unit itself is incredibly spacious (still not sure how 596 sq. ft. feels this big) and the setup actually makes it so its comfortable to have people over. The floors, cabinets, and fixtures are all gorgeous and the fan in the bedroom is great. And while parking is a little tight if you're a larger car (pretty much the case in all parking decks), I've not been unable to find a spot no matter the time I got in. And if you work in Uptown, its incredibly walkable, so my car tends to live in its spot in the deck. I looked at over 25 complexes trying to find the perfect apartment in Charlotte and I'm so glad I ended up here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Staff is great and so is the apartment! My only recommendations that I have, is to fix all the technical glitches that seem to happen to often with the complex.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The Front Office staff is amazing. I love the Package Concierge lockers, these are one of the apartment's best features. The one opportunity is the vehicle break-in's that we have in the area.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Nice apartments in a good location. Close to the panthers stadium and walking distance from bars and restaurants. The amenities are nice and the people are friendly

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

has been great. Staff are always gracious and helpful, for any requests i've had. They take pride in the look of their community. Maintenance staff has always been kind even in off hour situations.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Pros - great location, new building, new amenities, great staff, fun community events Cons - required trash service, elevators break all the time

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love staying here, very easy to commute to work, friendly staff and very convenient. It was such a hassle free move for us. This was the first apartment we saw for renting and the only one we liked :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great place to live with an even better location to uptown and south end! The lounge, pool, fitness center and courtyard are just a few of the great amenities!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Perfect location and very nice apartments . amenities are also amazing gym,lounge bar, Starbucks coffee , barbeque and more .they also have package concierge for your convenience

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Awesome place to live in. Heart of Charlotte Downtown. Great location for anyone working in uptown. I have been living here for a year and do not have any complain.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Experienced some vandalism, but everything else is very good. I've lived here for about a year and a half and haven't really had an issue with anything so far. Leasing team is so friendly and amazing too.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Nice modern apartments, great gym for an apartment complex, great location, I've had good experiences with the folks in the leasing office staff. Downsides would be: required to pay (~$30/month) for valet trash pickup, some residents do not pick up their dog's poop around the apartment making it stinky and forcing you to watch where you walk.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Couldn’t ask for a better building and staff. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for. I feel safe here, i feel my car is safer than other apartments. Best part is the flexibility with utilities ie. no technology package

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great office staff, feel safe living here. You can’t beat the location, directly between Southend and Uptown. The package concierge is convenient as well!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love living here, it's super close to uptown and all the facilities are in great condition and everyone at the front desk is great. Looking to renew my lease next year.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft One35 had been the best place I live, the staff is extremely helpful and very kind, I have not had any problems ever with this place always clean and in a great location

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Some residents could do better about picking up after themselves. Also some residents prefer to escalate complaints before trying to resolve them directly

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The floors are thin so you can hear people above. Nice amenities, especially coffee machines. The pool and courtyard is great. I feel safe in the area. The concierge is helpful and the front desk is always friendly.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everything is very well kept and good. Visitor parking is the only thing that needs improvement. But other than that I’ve enjoyed my apartment very much.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love our apartment but the ceilings/floors are so thin. We can constantly hear our upstairs neighbor and her dog and sometimes it will even wake us up in the middle of the night.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft One35 is a great apartment for all residents young and old. It’s situated in an ideal location, near Uptown Charlotte as well as South End.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location and amenities. Only negative is the lack of noise insulation (residents above me are noisy / heavy walkers - and I hear it all). This is mostly during 'normal' hours, so it's not a major issue.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have had a great experience at Loft135. Whenever I've had a maintenance issue it's been taken care of right away, and the apartment staff communicates much more regularly and clearly with residents than in other communities I've lived in.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I've loved living at Loft One35 so far! Everyone in the leasing office is so friendly, maintenance responds to requests quick, the amenities are great & it's super dog friendly. 10/10 would recommend living here to a friend!