My experience at the Lofts at Canal Walk has been excellent. The noise is controlled the amenities are great, and location is great! I am very pleased.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

So far, I've loved living at the Canal Walk Lofts! Maintenance is friendly and fast, management is amazing, and my neighbors have been nice (though I haven't actually met them yet)!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

This place is pretty dope. Id live here again. I really appreciate the neighborhood and the location isn’t outstanding. Everything is within walking distance

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Usually pretty quiet complex, nice people who live here. No real complaints from me except that rent went up $50 a month when I renewed and they didn’t offer me an 18 month lease like I had when I moved in, even after asking

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

We just moved into our apartment a couple of weeks ago, and so far our experience has been pretty great. The staff is always nice, and our new apartment is so cute (with a decent price). Only complaint might be the very few maintenance issues we’ve had but they have already been fixed so it’s not a big deal.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

We love living here. Our apartment is spacious, with a lot of natural light, and we’re walking distance to the canal walk, the Capital Trail, and many great restaurants.

So far it has been a great experience. Clay was very helpful when we applied and with signing the lease, and move in has been great. Excited to be living in Richmond and this area.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The move in process has been flawless. Our manager, Clay, was professional, friendly, helpful, and above and beyond. The apartment was very clean and move in ready.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I just moved in about a month ago and so far living here has been great! The amenities are awesome and having utilities included is a HUGE relief!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I Love my apartment. The big windows and the view is amazing!! I love that it include all utilities. The Parking is terrible and definitely need to be changed.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Great location, walkability to restaurants and grocery store, easy access to interstate to get to work, access to gym and pool and a cool rooftop!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

There are lots of spiders in and around my apartment. Other than that I have enjoyed the apartment and location. Walking distance to slot of great places

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The facility is amazing! There is free trash pick up from outside your front door, free coffee in the lobby, a decent gym and a pool. With the addition of having utilities included in the rent, there is virtually nothing to worry about!

The place is phenomenal. Our apartment is a dream come true and I can't get enough of the pool. The neighborhood is perhaps the best in Richmond. There's so much to do and we're right in the thick of it.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Great place to live. The upper lofts have a breathtaking view, and plenty of amenities. You may spend your day at the pool in the summer, and work out at the fitness center, which is very decent for what other places have. Plenty of places to fill your water and drink complimentary coffee. The only disadvantage is the parking.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

So far living here has been a great experience. It is an older building but the maintenance team is fabulous with responding to calls. Location is so close to many restaurants and the canal walk along the river.

Living at the Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk has been an excellent experience for me. Any maintenance issue or question I've ever had (which has been minimal) were always addressed quickly. Also, the other residents living here are very friendly!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I have not been in this apartment for long, but when moving in the staff at Main Street realty were amazing and so helpful! I am so excited to be in such an awesome area.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

IIIII enjoy the apartment. SSSSeeeerrrrriiiccce is really good. Mailroom smells a little. Elevator sometimes is slow/breaks. My mail box does not unlock soemtimes

We are new to the community but we love where we are. Azra and Clay were awesome and so far it seems to be a pretty quiet but fun community.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I’m a new resident, but from the tour, allocation process, lease signing, and move in, the staff at the Lofts at Canal Walk have made this an amazingly easy experience! And with all utilities included! Easy decision!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The Upper Lofts have great views and awesome windows. The location is great and near the capital trail. Parking is an issue at this apartment because they do not offer ample parking as promised.

I love living here so far it’s a great location and all inclusive is amazing. The only problem I’ve had is finding parking but I am on a wait list for a paid lot so hopefully everything will be perfect soon

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

So far so good. I just moved in yesterday so it’s not been so bad. Parking seems like it may be an issue as well as mail/packages getting stolen. I really dislike that part. But I’ve don’t my character minimum now. Thanks

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I've loved living at Lofts at Canal Walk! It has been about a year and a half now and management is wonderful, maintenance is fast and amenities/location could not be better. Only thing that could use some work is the friendliness of the leasing office staff.