Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

It’s ok. They need to make improvements on the older buildings before they think about building another property. The elevator breaks down once a week.
My Resident experience has been good,it’s nice and quiet, very respectful. Maintenance is pretty good they come in a timely matter. The main office is quick and very understanding.
We love our apartment, access to the pool is always wonderful. It is a bit loud because of the area and how long the garbage trucks come so early. The community is active and nice
I previously reviewed and mentioned that management and communication with management was an issue, but that everything else was great. Since that time, staff and management have become much more friendly and communicative. I love the location, price, and amenities!
Pros- Great area to live in. Nice staff. Utilities included is a plus. Cons- Sometimes it’s hard to find parking. Community events are not always family friendly.
So far, the all of the staff have been so nice and helpful. Maintenance has also been great, helping us thoroughly and in a timely manner. Very thankful.
I love my apartment, but despise the location of the apartment. The neighborhood is filthy, neighbors do not clean up after their pet's, there is trash sitting outside constantly, and Main St. Realty seems unwilling or unable to do anything about it, even after complaints were made.
We really love the apartment we are in. We enjoy the fact that it is in the city and near different restaurants and the neighborhood in general. The new trash policy is a good idea.
I have lived in my unit for almost a year (10 Months) into a year/half lease and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I love my view of the River and having Richbrau right across the street is excellent. I have only had one maintenance issue in my time here and it was fixed the next day from when I reported it. All of my interactions with staff have been great and helpful. I would certainly refer anyone to the building who was looking for a place.
Just moved in and my unit smells like dog pee, and there are quite a few things that don’t work properly. It’s very loud here at night, and of course parking is a problem. But I’m hoping it gets better!