My experience living at the Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk has been awesome. The all-inclusive rent, being walking distance to some amazing food spots, and the community feel is just some of the many reasons why I love living here.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I absolutely love my place!! I am incredibly relieved at how quiet it is. The office staff has been helpful when I need them as well as the maintenance team. As far as other comments about parking, it can be a pain while waiting for a designated spot but that is clearly defined when touring an apartment. Negative ratings for breaking your lease, really? I don't understand, you signed a legal document. I looked at many places before this one and I'm glad I found a new home.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Great price for amenities and convenient location. Friendly maintenance staff. Facilities could be a lot cleaner and need to be updated. Community common areas and shared equipment are often dirty or malfunctioning (doors/gates, gym equipment, & laundry machines to name a few).

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The maintenance has improved. It used to take 4 months for maintenance to fix a problem. Parking is still an issue. There used to be 3 lots that were first come first serve included in the rent that were available everyday. Parking is usually full by 6pm.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I've never had any major complaints. Maintenance is good. Love the apartment and the amenities. Having parking is a huge bonus. Area is always clean.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Overall pretty good. Good location to be close to work and everything in the Bottom. Had many issues with pot smoking neighbors which no one seems to do anything about for months on end! Since my last email however, I haven’t smelled it hardly as much. Maintenance staff are wonderfully kind.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Management is very good about keeping you up to date ok everything through email and flyers. They have events for residents. Maintenance can be slow in action but they try their best to keep you updated. For the all inclusive price this place is a lucky find to have a great location.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The parking here is awful. And no one has done anything about all the dog poop everywhere. A lot of residents don't pick up their dog poop and it ends up in the walking areas.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I have enjoyed living at the lofts and upper lofts at canal walk. The location is very good. The price is awesome, and parking options are good.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

My fiancé and I moved in a few months ago and are so happy to live here. The community is great and there’s so many amazing things to do around us. We really made the right choice moving here.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

So far everything has been great. Pros: utilities are added into the rent, high ceilings, spacious, downtown, gated community, access to pool, friendly environment Con: parking

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

My resident experience has been a good one so far. Haven’t been a resident for a long time but so far so good. Maintenance has been very responsive. Office staff tend to ignore some emails but nothing you can’t resolve by going to the actual office.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I enjoy living at Lofts at Canal Walk. The only major concern I have is the management team and the unreasonably high lease terms. The lease terms force residents into either an 18 month lease or find another apartment community.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Parking is okay. The apartments are nice but when something breaks it takes a while to get fixed which is annoying. The people are friendly.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Great location!! Great value for location and the amenities. I moved from NOVA to RVA and this has been such a wonderful choice as my first apartment in Richmond. It’s close to everything including my job!!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Since moving in last week, I have loved it so far! Everything is easy to setup and do, they really make it easy having everything included! The valet trash is the absolute best, especially in the cold winter months! They make the transition seamless and are there to answer any questions I have had.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I was new to the Richmond area when I moved to the Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk. I’ve enjoyed my experience at my apartment and in the city so far. My neighbors and the staff are nice.