Since i have moved in 3 years ago the building has continued to get worse and worse. The elevator break all the time. In the winters pipes break in the lobby. The hot water can go out. The things I do like are the amenities, but the pool can be down due to broken glass or cleaning so that’s a bummer. I like that they allow dogs and have a dog wash. The view from my unit is amazing but I can’t say I love living here

Reply from LPM Apartments

So far so good. Staff are friendly and helpful always smiling. Maintenance are prompt in answering our questions and requests. View is amazing.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Outside planting is disgusting. I don’t want to invite family over due to urine and feces smell. Flowers? Plants? HELP! Please clean common areas/elevators and hallways more. Staff is great; refinement needed. Please up the game a little bit! Love you all <3

Reply from LPM Apartments

I like living here! It’s my first month here and I really appreciate the location and all the events in the area that we have been able to attend!

Reply from LPM Apartments

My space is great, amenities are nice but broken often. All and all a good place to live. I have overheard long term residents speak of major elevator issues in the past.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Wow ,amazing , happy, live in beautiful scenery, French Windows,modern structure This is one of my favorite apartments,Gym, swimming pool, plenty of sun every day,

Reply from LPM Apartments

Just started moving in two days ago and ever resident we can across was very nice and struck up a conversation. Felt very welcomed and like I lived there the whole time.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The leasing staff is very slow at completing any task. They seem to have a “do whatever I want”mindset. It’s very difficult to get a hold of them. Aside from that though the apartments are great to live in.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Love the view and the updates to the lobby and 6th floor. Moving in was catastrophic with the renovations (elevators down) and no reserved spot for my moving truck (despite making an appointment).

Reply from LPM Apartments

Good so far. Although sometimes recycling is not taken out regularly and gets backed up. I love the location and the security is good. I also appreciate the bike storage

Reply from LPM Apartments

I’ve just moved this week and so far I’m loving the apartment and all the amenities! The finishes inside the unit are really good and the 6th floor common area amenities are amazing.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Moving in the process was difficult, due to miscommunication at first. However, ever since we have moved in the apartment has been great. I appreciate how quickly the maintenance responds and solves issues that come up. The apartment itself is also so gorgeous with a fantastic view.

Reply from LPM Apartments

So far for what I’ve seen, the apartment community seems great! Moving in late August and looking forward to attending several of the organized events.

Reply from LPM Apartments

We moved in a few days ago. Mark Durkop has been our leasing agent from the day a few months ago we dropped into his office unannounced. He has been as helpful, honest, and capable of matching our needs to an apartment as my wife and I could have wished and has followed us through the completed move-in process. We have already met many of the wonderful people we share our floor with as well as people on the elevators who see the ‘where am I’ look in our eyes and offer assistance. We are retired and were looking for a building with a vibrant, diverse community and know we have found it.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Clean communal areas. So many cool amenities. Awesome views. Really helpful staff. The 6th floor has so many fun things to do. The location is perfect.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great atmosphere , awesome staff, amazing amenities. neighborhood is across from park and near a school. walk right to eat street for dinner. love it!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Responsive staff and nice amenities. Overall it has been a good experience! The new remodeling looks nice. One con would be long elevator waits sometimes. We love the view!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Its nice, good access to downtown as well as getting out of downtown. Nice amenities, floorplans, access to public transportation as well as rent structure

Reply from LPM Apartments

Just signed lease! Very excited to be part of the community! Love the views! Love the Amenities! Love the dog friendliness! My husband and I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from LPM Apartments

The experience has gotten better since new management has taken over. I really do appreciate the work you all are doing to elevate our living experience through the renovation and the events.

Reply from LPM Apartments

So far, I love the neighborhood and the building is nice and clean, but the move in experience sucked. Aside from the one assistant leasing manager not knowing what to do the day we moved on as well as never responding to any emails leading up, the place is nice enough.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I absolutely love the experience. I am enjoying the neighborhood. I have the experience between raising the heat and cooling it off. Thank you.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Mostly positive. Reno an issue but long term positive. Elevators not working have been an issue. Need larger unit but pricing fluctuates dramatically and do not have time to monitor on the web continually.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Continues to be a great living experience. Lots of renovations happening recently, so some temporary inconveniences but the results look great so far!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Used to love it here, but things constantly going wrong and management staff not very helpful. Door staff like Andre are wonderful, they are the reason I’m giving this place stars