When we moved in staff had a problem with communication. That improved some. Since the elevator(s) have been having problems, it has gone down hill pretty quickly.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Everything has been great so far, no major issues. We are very happy to be living here! The only issue we have had to deal with thus far is the freight elevator being down. Moving in is tough when there is a ton of residents moving and we are all trying to use the normal elevators.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall experience has been great. Some of the interior finishings in the apartment could be better, but a few have been upgraded already since we moved in. Neighbors are quiet, building is clean. Very happy!

Reply from LPM Apartments

The elevator situation has been ongoing under new management, and it’s ridiculous. We have considered moving several times just because of that. Spend the money and get it fixed now.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The building is beautiful but the lobby needs to be reworked and something done about the dig urine smell out front. There is a lot of potential but when things break constantly, apartments flood it wears people down.

Reply from LPM Apartments

This apartment is a huge improvement from my last. However, the elevators have been down a ton, the middle grill has flames come out of the handle, and we wake up like clockwork at 6am to a loud BANG from garbage trucks right outside.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Good apartments with only a few drawbacks. The Air conditioning in the apartments doesn't fill the room because of to few vent locations. There are 3 elevators only 2 which have worked for months then down to 1 elevator every so often.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Everything is great apart from the elevator situation which is not helping resident satisfaction at all. The freight elevator has been down for months and still no sign of it being fixed. With only having 3 elevators when another one broke down twice last week it caused big issues. GET IT FIXED PLEASE.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Elevators don’t work. Bad communication between staff and tenants. Despite all of that it’s still a great place to live. Amazing views. Great amenities.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The building has had maintenance issues with their elevators for the last few months. Also, I feel that they could do a better job of security. I have seen the front desk guard just let people through the door and the stairwell gate to the parking garage remained hanging open for months. It is fixed now, though.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Everything has been great with the exception of the elevators. Our freight elevator has been disabled I think now 5 months? VERY frustrating.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The apartmentments are nice and there are good amenities. The parking is a little expensive and the bills were confusing when applying. I pay for cable separate but it was included in rent. I believe I was told A/C was included not in energy bill but I am not sure about that

Reply from LPM Apartments

I just moved in in March. On the up side, I love the location and I’ve met some great people. On the down side, the freight elevator was down for over 3 months, I don’t receive alerts when I receive packages sometimes, and management never responded to my email regarding an expensive delivery of perishables that went bad because they’d been marked to go to the wrong unit.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s been almost three years living at LPM. The management was amazing before but since the new management, every now and then something is broken and it takes forever to fix it. But otherwise it’s really good apartment with amazing views!

Reply from LPM Apartments

It's been an overall pleasant experience living at LPM, though the communication between residents and some of the staff members could improve. On numerous occasions, I've sent an email during the work week and had to wait multiple days (in one instance more than five days) for a response. This was more of an issue during the time I was signing my first lease and through the first month of living here. Recent communication has been fantastic. The service elevator being out has also been a nuisance, but I would much rather wait a bit longer for the problem to be corrected properly than have the complex rush the job and subject us to an elevator that is not safe. Maintenance has always surpassed my expectations, and Shane has done a great job going out of his way to meet and remember residents' names.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love the location and the amenities. Wide variety of people, easy to get downtown. Some building and management issues, but they are getting resolved.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Lived at LPM for 4 years as one of the first tenants to move in. It has been a great experience except for some minor annoyances. The view and neighborhood are terrific. Every time we consider buying a house, we put off the decision because we like it so much here!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Awesome place to live! I just moved in about a week and a half ago, and I have had a great experience so far. Very convenient location, and awesome amenities!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great staff and wonderful amenities! Maintenance (specifically the elevator with people moving) was a pain but it was something that could not have been helped. I would like some more resident type events.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I’ve lived here for almost 9 months now and I absolutely love it. The staff here are wonderful, the security is very friendly and is always making sure the surroundings are safe, and Maintenance is super quick (like within 2 hours of filing a report he came knocking!!).

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great apartment and amenities. Great concierge staff. Management communication and responsiveness is better than most. The parking garage, however, is not well designed. Driving lanes and spaces are too narrow--many cars have scrapes and scratches from support pillars. Other cars park across two lanes in an effort to avoid the door singers, which in the narrow spaces are all but inevitable. Still, a solid four-year apartment.

Reply from LPM Apartments

This is a very quiet building. There are always broken items on the amenity floor. The staff can be unresponsive. There are always neighbors smoking outside in the balconies even though it’s a nonsmoking building.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s s great place to live!! Not had much issues at all except some with parking garage and some with the elevators. Besides that I’ve been enjoying my experience!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Its our second day and everyone is so welcoming! I love it here, there is so much around us and it makes us want to get out and enjoy the amenities! Can’t wait to see what this place all has to offer!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed LPM (hence why my husband and I signed a second lease). However, the past couple of months have had some growing pains. The air conditioning has been off, and the elevator issue has been a complete disaster, there’s no longer dog treats at the front desk and the printer is perpetually out of paper and ink. However, there are some improvements. The building is getting a lot cleaner, and once the new package system is up and running, that will be a huge asset. I’m optimistic!