This is a very quiet building. There are always broken items on the amenity floor. The staff can be unresponsive. There are always neighbors smoking outside in the balconies even though it’s a nonsmoking building.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s s great place to live!! Not had much issues at all except some with parking garage and some with the elevators. Besides that I’ve been enjoying my experience!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Its our second day and everyone is so welcoming! I love it here, there is so much around us and it makes us want to get out and enjoy the amenities! Can’t wait to see what this place all has to offer!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed LPM (hence why my husband and I signed a second lease). However, the past couple of months have had some growing pains. The air conditioning has been off, and the elevator issue has been a complete disaster, there’s no longer dog treats at the front desk and the printer is perpetually out of paper and ink. However, there are some improvements. The building is getting a lot cleaner, and once the new package system is up and running, that will be a huge asset. I’m optimistic!

Reply from LPM Apartments

I enjoy living at LPM in Minneapolis. The amenities are wonderful and the view of the city is amazing! I also enjoy getting discounts at local businesses in the area just by living here.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great place to live with great people. It has been a great 2 years and the staff I always helpful and nice. The amenities are top notch and the building is very clean.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love living at LPM ! It is in the perfect location. It's right in downtown and everything you need is in a walkable distance. It is hard to beat the amenities of 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, steam room, full gym, and more!

Reply from LPM Apartments

The apartment space, our view, and location with access to Minneapolis are terrific! Some sketchiness exists in the neighborhood and in Loring Park. Services & cleanliness could improve. Late night and weekend staff either need more training or need more supervision. Recycling needs to be emptied more regularly. There are too many large dogs that do their business right in front of the building and clog up elevators- owners need to walk their dogs to appropriate places for bathroom breaks and/or go to dog parks for exercise.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Very clean, you can’t hear anyone else that lives here. Amenities are the best around. The staff is very quick to respond and fix your problems. I recommend living here

Reply from LPM Apartments

This has been a pleasurable place to live. Maintenance requests always get fixed in a timely manner (usually the day the day you request it). Great amenities, although something always seems to be broken.

Reply from LPM Apartments

For the most part everything is great, great friendly staff and Nicole is doing a superb job considering what was dumped on her lap. I do wish they didn’t get rid of the trash bins with the dog poo bags that made walking my dog a lot easier

Reply from LPM Apartments

1 of the 3 elevators were broken for 3+ months and sometimes mail packages isn’t there when tracking says it was delivered. But good location and view.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Our experience has been absolutely awful. We moved in to a dirty apartment, and even though we notified management, it took me complaining for 9 months to finally get it deep cleaned. Our appliances are consistently breaking. For the amount of money we pay, it is definitely not worth it nor is it the “luxury” level it’s advertised as. Do NOT live here