Living at The Lofts is a great convenience. It is so well situated. The facilities are great (Pool, community area, volleyball area, etc.), maintenance is very responsive, and the complex is secure. What more could you ask for?

Overall, my experience at Lofts have been great. I enjoy the private rooms & bathroom. There is lots of closet space which is a plus. Haven’t had a problem yet.

Living at Lofts is great. I love it! It is so nice and everyone is so friendly and helpful! The maintenance guys usually come the same day a work order is submitted.

living at the lofts has been amazing so far. There are many things to do for entertainment. The staff are very helpful and kind everytime I'm around.

I Love living here! Location is Close to SFA, great staff, clean/nice rooms, and always available parking. I haven’t had any problems so far:)

I love living here! I love all the speical things that have been done fot the resident like pizza day and hamburger day. I love the monthly calanders about everything going on too!

Pretty great place to live in. I love the environment and the living space. The staff is pretty great and it's just a great place to be in. Glad I decided to live here

Great staff and excellent customer service at The Lofts Community. They always respond quickly to my issues and I am glad I am living here. Thank you

Our brand new doormat was ruined by pressure washers. The staff was great about it and went out of their way to replace it the same day we brought it in!

I really love living here, this is my second year here. The staff is always so helpful and maintenance requests always come through in a timely manor.

I do love everything but I would provide more food related mixers for the apartments. Also I wouldn't chArge as much for pets because the apartments seems to be very pet friendly.

The staff here really makes all the difference. They are so accomedating, & really make you feel like you are at home. Maintenance is also great, very fast & understanding.

I know I haven't lived here long but so far I am in love! The people are so friendly and the apartments are so nice and updated! Love the pool and the gym!

The staff has been very friendly ever since I moved in. I called in a work order yesterday and they did it the same day despite being overloaded from move in!

I love it here! The people, activities, the space and atmosphere. There are so many things to do and the workout gym is perfect! I feel safe and at home!

Fabulous! This apartment complex is the best place to live in Nacogdoches. The maintenance staff always responds quickly, great pool, and friendly staff!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great apartment complex! I love not having any issues with parking, like I did at my previous complex. Maintenance is also very quick at fixing any problem you are having.

I absolutely love it here. Service is excellent and love the style. Havent had any problems with this appartment complex yet so thats a plus!

Great place to live! The rooms are in great shape, and the amenities are fantastic. The Lofts could be the best place for students to live in Nacogdoches.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Move in was easy, although the person that I talked to over the phone was wrong about several aspects of the building. Nice staff that were helpful and easy to talk to.

Everything has been great so far! Everyone who works here is so friendly and helpful. I have absolutely no complaints. I think I'll really love living here!

Pretty nice apartment complex. The only con I have is the internet and occasional music seeping through the walls. But staff are nice. I recommend this place to friends.

Although I am new to this apartment I am enjoying it so far and can not wait to see what will happen next. They do a great job with getting their residents involved (if they want to) with all of their activities.

Great experience and a great move in! Everything was perfect and easy! I had no line to wait in to get my key and everyone was so nice! I would definitely recommend this apartment.

I think that Lofts at Nacogdoches is one of the best apartment complexes to live in, although there were some complications with the cable box. The staff is very welcoming any time I come into the office to pick up mail and packages. The pairing of roommates is pretty much perfect. I really enjoy living at Lofts.