I love how the staff has all these little parties for the resident with snacks, games, and a lot of fun. The work well with all thecresidejrs if they need anything.

It’s a nice place to stay at I recommend, but the WiFi here is not that great. It is close to SFA, walking distance if you would like to walk.

Lofts is so homey! Recommending all my friends who need an apartment next year!! Although I wont be in Nac next year, I would definitely live at Lofts again if I could!

Maintenance is wonderful, great living situation, amenities also a great place for pets. I would refer lofts to a friend. Front staff is very helpful and nice!

It's a great living situation; good staff, amenities, parking. The whole nine yards! Love being here and I will refer whatever friends I can!

I had a great experience at Lofts!! Management is very helpful and the property is beautiful. The pool is beautiful and the amenities are great!

The community is very nice, they are always having events. Getting help with fixing things around the apartment is sometimes a struggle, but other than that everything is great here.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great front staff and enjoyable stay as always. The maintenance staff is quick and fast. They always take care of any needs we have and I have met some good people through this place.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Lofts is a great place to live! All of the staff is super helpful and always has a smile on their face. The amenities are a great place to hang out and have fun. Seeing all of the dogs always puts a smile on your face.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great apartment with great amenties. I love living here. The apartment is very well taken care of and there was mininmal damage upon move in.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

It had been so nice living with all the amenities that Lofts has to offer! The gym is so nice and the pool is always so well maintained. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

It's very cool and easy to live here. Everyone who works here is super nice and are always ready to help out. Macy from the front desk has been especially helpful with me to renew my lease for another year. I plan on living at Lofts until I graduate.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I’ve lived here for 3 &1/2 years almost and I have loved every minute!!! I love how the staff knows my face and loves my dog! I’m super sad to leave after graduation in December :(

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

All the staff is extremely kind and always willing to help! The maintenance team is also amazing and responds very quick! I love living at the lofts!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great place to live! The staff is super friendly and the maintenance team goes above and beyond to complete work orders! I will be signing my lease for a 5th year soon!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Lofts has been a great place to live, everyone is so friendly! I love the amenities they offer and the fun events like grocery bingo and casino night.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love my apartment community. Everyone is nice, the dogs are a joy to look at on a daily basis, and room location is ideal. I enjoy the price because of the amenities. Great place.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

My experience living at the lofts in Nacogdoches, Texas has overall been pretty good so far. I like the people that work there because they are all young and nice and very easy to work with.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great place to live! The management is always really helpful when I have questions about things and I feel really safe living here. Would totally recommend to a friend!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I am Enjoying the convenient location. And The staff is very very friendly. And The rent is fair. And The tenants are kind. The parking is plentiful

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I had received nothing but positive comments from family and friends on the apartment! Such a safe, fun and welcoming place to live. I love the community involvement within Lofts.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Best maintenance in town. Fast, and effective, communicate with you on what the problem is and that they fixed it and when. Neighborhood is nice, feel safe at all times.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love living here, one of rhe best decisions I ever made. The staff is very nice and always helpful. There never problems with parking. 100% recommend.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love it here! Nice apartments and friendly maintenance staff :) I love that they allow animals here it’s always fun to see the dogos put at times!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Lofts is such a nice place to live. I love the accessibility when it comes to amenities, etc. The stairs are kinda killer, but overall it’s been a great experience.