Lofts at Nacogdoches

4.4

4.4

Great place. Dealt with a leakage last year and handled it poorly, but in the end my friends are there and it’s been a good experience. I really like CJ and Jackie, some of the workers who made lofts nacogdoches better
I feel safe here and love having the gym and pool so close by! The front desk is always so helpful and have always been able to answer any questions that I have.
Everyone was so helpful as I was working through signing my lease! I’m very excited to live at Lofts and get to know everyone that lives there!
One of the best looking apartments I’ve seen in nacogdoches! The staff is super nice and answers all my questions. They are awesome to work with.
Super nice staff and maintenance staff! The maintenance took care of my problem right away and the staff is always so nice when I go pick up my packages!
I enjoy living here! A lot of friends are just a few doors away!! I think the hallways could have better cleaning though, but I love that they take the trash out for us!
The amenities and location are great however the maintenance is slow to fix things. Issues with charges. Constant water leaking from window this happened before the freeze.
Super great staff and amenities! Rooms were very nice when moving in. Staff is very helpful through rough crises and keep Amenities open throughout and remain in contact with tenants
Privacy, commodity and accessibility are all easy ways to describe living at lofts. The environment is unmatched and pool days are to look forward to. Beyond thankful to have found this place.
The apartment complex is great. All work orders are usually completed the day they were submitted. And the staff members are friendly and very helpful.