Lofts at Nacogdoches

The amenities here at Lofts are great. Having a pool, a game room, and a gym is convenient. The staff members are always nice and helpful. Overall great place to live.
I have enjoyed living at lofts! Whenever there is a problem, it is handled in a timely manner. The staff is also very friendly and always there to help out!
I love living at lofts! It has been the best experience, and Iv always felt at home. I love the staff and the maintenance is always to fast and helpful. I love the pool.
I love living at Lofts so much! it has made my college living experience so easy and comfortable! I love living with my best friends and being able to have my dog with me!
I love the atmosphere here!! & everyone is super nice, there’s absolutely nothing that I dislike. love my roommates and the people at the front desk !!!!
People at the front desk are always nice and I like that they are very personable. However, maintenance can be really slow to respond sometimes
I’m new to the community but it seems it’s as active and caring as any dorm would be on campus. I hope to be able to interact with more neighbors and staff soon.
overall living here is pretty great! i enjoy the amenities and the closeness to campus! i will have lived here for two years by the time i graduate and it’s been really helpful!
I love my apartment and living at Lofts! The staff is so friendly and helpful. They are always willing to answer any questions I have. I am very happy living here.
i love the place so much! there is so many great people. my only suggestion would be to have an area outside to sit at a tables with our dogs!