Overall, Lofts Nacogdoches is an apartment complex that is homey and sweet to live in. The staff is nearly always nice and helpful. The maintaince is done normally within 24 hours. I have lived here for 2 years and don’t regret it at all.

I have not moved into my apartment but I am always there with my friends Ashtin Carr, Hannah Sortor and Jordyn Musser. The location is so perfect!

Overall, living at Lofts has been a great experience! The staff is very friendly and things get done around here in a timely manner. I put a work order in on a Tuesday and the work order had been completed by Friday. The person who completed my work order even called in to check on me and make sure I was satisfied with what had been done.

The places are really pretty and really nice! The front desk is really what I'm impressed with. The people their were super friendly and patient with me! I was having problems with my guarantor, and they patiently waited for me to finally get one. Macy, and Dillard really helped a lot! Great workers

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

This is a great place to live!! It is very close to campus & Lofts offers tons of free activities & amenities!! Fully furnished with private rooms!! Pet friendly & great staff! I would absolutely recommend checking this place out!!

Although I have not lived in lofts, I have many friends that do live in the apartment. I will visit them and enjoy being there and can't wait to start living there myself.

I really like it here at the lofts! It’s so close to campus and the apartment itself is spacious! I love that they have a lot of events to keep the tenants involved! Great place to stay

I love living here. I definitely feel like I am getting my pennyworth and have recommended Lofts to all of my friends. I look forward to living her next year.

Very awesome, welcoming staff and community! The apartments are a perfect size and a reasonable price! What I looked for in an apartment was if it came with washer/dryers, fully furnished, and all bills paid, and this apartment has it all!

I can not wait to live here next semester! Great apartment complex. The staff seems really nice and welcoming!!! Their apartments look awesome.

I think every time going there it has been fun. I enjoy the environment and being around duh a quiet place to spend time at its very nice and cool.

I have enjoyed my time as a resident and I would renew if I was not graduating. The staff are all so welcoming and friendly! Great facilities too!

Can’t wait to live there!! I move in this upcoming fall semester and I couldn’t be more excited. My roommates are great, the people are awesome!

I love living here! From the day I moved in living at the Lofts has been like a dream! The residents in the community are so friendly and the staff is always so helpful, respondent, and nice! I would love here for much longer if I wasn’t graduating!

Have enjoyed my time as a resident would renew if I was not graduating. From the moment I signed my lease everyone has just been so welcoming and friendly!

Definitely had an easy process moving in, I'm very happy here so far! I love how modern the units are, and how comfortable I feel in my place.

Lofts is a great place to live. They have great amenities, mondern furniture and a good amount of space in the rooms. Check in process wasnt a hassle at all and living here has been fun and enjoyable.

Lofts was cool . I wish it wasn't so hard to find someone to take over your lease. Also I wish they didn't have a restriction on what type of dog you can have. But overall I think Lofts is a good first apartment.

Lofts has been great so far. An abundance of community activities along with great maintenance. Best complex in Nacogdoches. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I’ve had a smooth move in process so far and I love it. I have great roommates and there never any one too noisey next to us. I’m happy I chose the lofts

Good except was very dirty when I moved in, would definitely recommend more extensive cleaning before move in day. Would also recommend more doggy bag stations due to the huge amount of dogs that live at the apartment complex

I'm a new resident but I already feel so welcome and I can't wait to live here!! When I signed my lease everyone was so helpful and answered all the questions I had!!

Very clean apartments that are modern and fully furnished. Super kind staff that helps you out whenever you need it. Dog friendly which is amazing!

Love living at lofts! Great location, love that their are trails within walking distance! Quiet property and the staff is on top of every situation!

The staff is very helpful, Haven’t run into a problem yet. The only thing I was upset was the sudden introduction of renters insurance after renewing my lease but bc it is common practice for most apartment complexes, it’s to be expected