I'm a new resident but I already feel so welcome and I can't wait to live here!! When I signed my lease everyone was so helpful and answered all the questions I had!!

Very clean apartments that are modern and fully furnished. Super kind staff that helps you out whenever you need it. Dog friendly which is amazing!

Love living at lofts! Great location, love that their are trails within walking distance! Quiet property and the staff is on top of every situation!

Hey It’s a nice place to live and the maintenance is really good. The stairwells get clean but then get walked on so it does no good but it should really be an option to do a 6 month lease.

The staff is very helpful, Haven’t run into a problem yet. The only thing I was upset was the sudden introduction of renters insurance after renewing my lease but bc it is common practice for most apartment complexes, it’s to be expected

I love it I’m glad o decided to move here I also love the pool and how quiet it is surrounding me I also like how there is a gym and can go when I please

Great atmosphere and great maintenance staff. I️ love the size of the living space and having my own bathroom. Only complaint I️ wish they had more events for their residents!

I really like lofts! The staff and maintenance are great! Amenities are nice! My only complaint is that we can’t use the maintenance gate as an exit.

I have lived here for nearly 2 years now and i have to say, this is a very positive complex. I enjoy the eagerness to help whoever walks through the office doors. I appreciate the maintence team being so quick to fix/help with problems once you put a work order in. Great place to stay.

overall I've had a good experience at the lofts its nice clean and friendly , and the staff is amazing, maintenance is always call if you need them ,ready and happy to help

So far everything has been great! Friendly and helpful staff and everything seems to be going very smooth with getting signed up and registered for the room I want.

very nice community and apartments. super pet friendly and a very friendly staff. great furniture and amenities and never fail to fix whatever i need fixed.

I absolutely LOVE living here! The staff & maintenance are amazing and it truly feels like home being here. The complex is always clean and the residents are all so nice! Definitely a 10/10 apartment complex.

I love attending the events Lofts has every month!! There is something for everyone!! From playing bingo with neighbors to Halloween door decorating, the staff really takes the time to make every event special for everyone!! I can’t wait to see what various events Lofts will be having next month!!!

It has been great since I first applied to stay here. Never too noisey. Rooms are nice and the kitchen and living room area is spacious. I like it

I enjoyed the tour I received from Lofts. The apartment is very up to date. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities were very clean.

Maintenance always on time and is completed very quickly, the entire staff is nice and is quick to fix issues or answer questions. I love the pool and game room area very nice and relaxing

I’m super pumped to live here! I have a couple of friends who have told me amazing things from loft and that’s one of the main reasons why I applied here!

Living at The Lofts is a great convenience. It is so well situated. The facilities are great (Pool, community area, volleyball area, etc.), maintenance is very responsive, and the complex is secure. What more could you ask for?

Overall, my experience at Lofts have been great. I enjoy the private rooms & bathroom. There is lots of closet space which is a plus. Haven’t had a problem yet.

Living at Lofts is great. I love it! It is so nice and everyone is so friendly and helpful! The maintenance guys usually come the same day a work order is submitted.

living at the lofts has been amazing so far. There are many things to do for entertainment. The staff are very helpful and kind everytime I'm around.

I Love living here! Location is Close to SFA, great staff, clean/nice rooms, and always available parking. I haven’t had any problems so far:)

I love living here! I love all the speical things that have been done fot the resident like pizza day and hamburger day. I love the monthly calanders about everything going on too!

Pretty great place to live in. I love the environment and the living space. The staff is pretty great and it's just a great place to be in. Glad I decided to live here