Lofts at Nacogdoches

4.4

4.4

This place is awesome. They really take care of residents. The facilities and workouts room are all up to standards and nice and easily accessible.
Great so far, lots of cute dogs. Staff is friendly and the leasing process wasn't too difficult. I wish the stairwells were kept in better shape but I guess it's not that big of a deal.
Living here has been pretty good for the most part. I really enjoy the staff and all the fun community activities that are planned for the residents.
A home away from a home! I love this place and it’s dog friendly! The amenities are amazing and a great place to make friends! The staff is great and very helpful with everything!
I love living at lofts and I’m so sad that I will have to move out soon! It has been such an easy process and it’s such a great place to live as a college student
I have really enjoyed my time here at the lofts. It’s nice because it is close to campus and close to all of my needs. I also like it because it was furnished
The amenities are great and reliable almost all of the time. Being pet friendly and having an in unit washer and dryer are big perks as well!
Love it other than the trash service. It would be nice if I had the option to not use it. Also, maintenance could use some work. Leon is amazing, but the rest of them are debatable...
Great place to live, I just feel like communication wise it needs more improvement. The rooms are definitely worth surprise and all the facilities look pleasing and work well.
I have enjoyed my time at lofts. I appreciate all the events and games lofts put on during this pandemic. They tried there best to make everyone feel included during this difficult time. There have been some ups and downs but not everything is perfect.