Lofts at Nacogdoches

It has been a good experience. They are organized. They fix things fast which that is great. Their staff is very friendly and they remember their residents names. It’s a very nice community.
Lofts is a nice place to live. You get what you ultimately pay for. The neighborhood isn’t ideal but the gated community helps with that. The maintenance is the best.
I viewed the place and it is so pretty!! I haven’t lived here yet but the people are so nice and I can’t wait to move in!! They offer so many activities to get to know people!
The best part about lofts is the maintenance staff and other employees. They are always so nice and friendly! The next best it the great community features such as the pool, gym, and copy room.
The complex is clean and everything works well, but the best part of living here is the staff. They are always respectful and do their best to work with tenants, but more than that, they get to know everyone individually and make the Lofts a fun and welcoming place to live.
I love it here! The staff is so kind and it feels like a home away from home. The selling point is definitely all the amenities, such as free printing and a 24 hour gym!
I love living at Lofts!! It is so nice and I feel safe every time I stay there. I have lived there for a year now and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon! The pool, workout room, and every other amenity they provide are always clean and well taken care of!
I have really enjoyed my time here. If there were any maintenance issues, they were fixed immediately. Only thing I would change is that COVID didn’t happen so I could stay in my apartment
Love it here! Best service for student living! Always prompt to return any emails or calls. I have had no issues since moving in. The complex is very dog friendly as well.
I enjoyed living at loft! I was able to have a great college experience in a safe environment. I would recommend this apartment complex to many others who are looking into apartment complex's.