The overall experience of living stress Lofts as been a great one, especially for college students beginning to venture out on their own. Very few complaints, and most are taken care of in a timely manner

So far my experience has been good based on the location and amenities. I enjoy the events hosted here and the friendly people. I like that the place is very welcoming and Im glad I decided to live at lofts.

I love the the complex but I think the staff members who do room checks for the moving out residents need to do a way better job. There was trash, expired food, rusted pots/pans, dirty clothes filled in the laundry room, and paint all over the floors. Staff members need to ask and check the moving out residents to take everything that’s was theirs out. I spent a whole day cleaning the place before I could even move in.

Everything has been great. Rooms were clean when moving in, maintenance responds quick & is very helpful, and everyone here is very friendly!

The walls and doors let all the sounds in but otherwise it is nice and clean. The outside walkways instead of inside hallways take a minute to get used to but you feel like less of a hotel or apartment feel which is nice.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Nice apartment, fun staff, and pretty fast maintenance.... But terrible wifi, thin walls, and no ethics in their management. You guys are charging me as well as a ton of other people for petty damages that constitute as normal wear and tear and are taking advantage of the system. Lofts was great until I received ridiculous charges. I’ve lived at four different apartment complexes in three different cities, and Lofts is by far the worst experience. I’ll be telling everyone I know not to live here and will be putting as many bad reviews on the internet as possible

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Living at lofts has been a great experience. I love the community and how clean and nice the apartments look. Staff can be a little rude but whatever, y’alls way of charging is also ridiculous but whatever. Overall give it a 8/10!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Living at lofts is great. It is always very well kept and the staff is always nice. The only reason I gave it a 3 stars is because there a lot of fees they don’t tell you about at the beginning.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

The staff so far have been very helpful and have made me feel welcome. They have helped me and my parents get a better understanding on the apartment and I'm looking forward to moving in soon

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

living here is going to be a great experience. i am excited to move in and start a new chapter in my life! me and a few friends aren’t moving here and we couldn’t be more excited

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Nice, friendly staff, who are always on top of things. Very modern looking complex. They even have an on call staff when the front office is closed. Great place to relax and feel at home. Can't wait to move in.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I loved how friendly and involved the lofts was. All the people were helpful, always a good time. The hallways were never clean and the pool stayed loud but other than that it was a good memory

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

The apartment complex and the rooms are good, however the office staff and how things are handled aren’t great. Overall I wouldn’t recommend living here.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Living at Lofts has been an awesome experience. The staff is always kind and the maintenance always comes right away when you have a problem!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Haven’t moved in yet, but I can already tell it will be a great place to stay! The staff are friendly, the facilities are clean, and I feel safe already.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

WiFi sucks Love all the employees! Fast at fixing things and Maintenance Love the pool Gates are always broken Stairs are always trashed I also hate my roommates but that’s not their issue or problem

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Overall Lofts is a nice place to live! The community events are great and the granite countertops are pretty awesome as well. Unfortunately, management lacks in customer service. They are unable to accommodate to students needs. If it wasn't for the fact that I renewed my lease I would bit be living here another year.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Definitely one of the nicest apartment communities in Nacogdoches. I have a few small gripes, but the provided amenities and quality of life that Lofts provides outweighs all of them.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

It’s a great place to live! The maintenance team is always working to improve the place and the staff is friendly! The only complaint I have is the noise from the nearby train at night, but the apartment can’t control that.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I’ve enjoyed living here and my roommates have became my friends. It’s been really fun living here and getting to know them. I like this apartment a lot.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love it here may need some improvements, but other than that it’s a great place to stay and is not far from the school. I would recommend some of my friends that choose to go to SFA.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Absolutely one of the best places I’ve ever stayed at!! Couldn’t be happier with the staff, and the apartment made my home feel like a second home! I would so recommend

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love lofts! Especially the front office staff! They are so nice and very helpful! Did I mention they were nice?? I have always loved living at lofts

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Lofts has the best staff! They are very friendly and are always 100% efficient in doing their job while making sure residents are satisfied.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Pretty good customer service between needing work done to my room or answering questions. Also love the nice pool view in my room. Mainly no negatives about living here.