The staff working at the front desk is always very welcoming. I think it is nice that they take the time to learn our names as well. Overall my experience at Lofts the semester I have lived here has been great! I have told my friends to check it out and possibly live here.

Everyone employed here is very friendly and welcoming, but there are many instances where those who have pets will not pick up after them and that has become a big nuisance.

Living here is fabulous. I love how quickly maintenance addresses our work orders. I love the amenities and how helpful the staff as well. This place rocks!!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Apartment is great! Maintainance is a little slow on getting to certain requests but other than that it’s a good place to live. Also the stairwell on the right back side smells like dog urine all the time. So if that could be fixed that would be great!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

My time living here at lofts at nacogdoches has been great. The people are friendly, there’s good amenities, the price can be a little much, but over all a Wonderful facility.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great apartment! I love living here and I am very pleased with the condition of the complex. This place is the perfect first apartment for any college student.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love that it's furnished, it makes it a lot easier to move in and out of. The amenities are nice, especially having the pool in the summertime.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

i absolutely love living at lofts, the front office staff is amazing. and it’s just really nice. the amenities are amazing especially the pool. living at lofts so far has been so amazing i love it!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

My experience here at Lofts has been really good. Everything is nice and clean, the staff is always very friendly, and there’s alsways fun events to attend.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I like the the environment. It is very calm and relaxing. I love all the activities in the community room. The workout facility is very nice. I really can't wait to check out the pool Only downside is other dog owners not picking up their dogs poop.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Lofts is a great apartment complex and I love living here! Everyone who works here is super kind and always willing to help you with whatever you need!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love living at lofts! It’s so nice having my own room and bathroom because I get to have my own privacy. Everyone is so nice here including the staff :)

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love living here, the rooms are very nice & so is the staff. Maintenance responds quickly to requests and are very friendly as well. The amenities are great and the location is close to campus.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Good times, fully furnished. Big rooms, great closets, and spacious bathrooms. Everyone in the office are always so kind and willing on helping when there’s any issues.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Living at lofts has been a positive experience, the staff is always so welcoming and in a good mood. I love that they are involved and know who their residents are.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

The rooms and facilities are large and clean. However, the wifi needs work and the office staff usually require multiple people for answers.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great facility, and a great staff! Had some minor issues with WiFi connections that haven’t been completely worked out, but nothing major, and the staff has been helpful!

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

Great location, wonderful maintenance team and good amenities. Considering what I pay and was initially given, it’s a good place to call home.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love living at the lofts of Nacogdoches! The staff is always super nice and patient with residents. The outside area is always kept very clean.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I can’t imagine staying anywhere else! The staff at lofts are amongst the kindest and genuine of people I have ever met. Not only the staff but the residence as well.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

I love how friendly the staff is and the maintenance staff usually completes work orders in a timely manner. Living by the train station can get quite noisy at night, but overall the Lofts is a good place to live.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

It's pretty cool living here. The staff is really nice. I love the Communication within the staff. During the holidays, the lobby is decorated nicely.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

It’s good the WiFi is just horrible. I like the staff and the location/amenities. The maintenance is done well within the apartment rooms but the hallway and stairwells need work. Very gross

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

The Lofts was a fantastic place and community to live at during my college years. The staff was always nice and helpful. I also made great friends by living here. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Lofts at Nacogdoches

It is an amazing experience at the lofts. the apartments are so nice and it’s a good price for everything you get. the people are so nice as well it’s very comfy here