Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

Great move in process leasing office was amazing helping with any questions about parking and such. Loading zone is very helpful and spacious. Easily fit our moving truck. Elevators are spacious easily fit queen size mattress
We just moved in a week ago. Didn’t take very long to fall in love with the place. Friendly staff, great community. My wife and I absolutely love the surrounding stores and in-house amenities.
Your first time moving is really scary but Karrie was such a big help. She helped me and my roommate have a smooth move and we fell in love with the complex and the community. It is clean for the most part and most importantly we feel safe!
Great place. I am very pleased with the staff at the leasing office, they have been very helpful and very friendly. Made us feel at home since the first day.
There seem to be a lot of Events happening and the screens outside elevators lets you know all the up to date news and events happening. The staff and neighbors Are friendly so far.
Love living here. The staff is helpful and love the amenities. Most of the neighbors are respectful and friendly- we have had a few noise issues but other than that love our apartment.
I like it here - sometimes I hear my upstairs neighbor but I guess that is first floor problems. Overall it is a good value and a good place to live.
Walls are super thin, but overall a good place to live. Wish there was more outdoor exercise equipment during the pandemic and door trash service.
Overall good place to live with no real issues. I will mention that there are residents that don't believe wearing masks is necessary when wandering the halls and other people are walking.
Like the facility which is why we chose to renew our lease 4th year. Leasing office staff is not as helpful as they used to be. We have been having hard times getting questions answered or getting things done in a timely manner.