Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

We had some issues with maintenance but it has since been resolved. MSV is overall a pretty good place to live. The community is friendly and the amenities are clean.
Everyone is nice. Super nice. I like how the stuff is very understanding and has good customer service. Sometimes I feel like I’m living in a hotel.
Love it here! Everyone we’ve interacted with has been kind and maintenance is kept up almost daily! Glad to be a part of the community. Can’t wait too see what else there is to be offered.
This is a clean safe place to live and the staff are very friendly. The amenities are great when they are open - I love the gym and the pool areas.
We have lived her going on 12 years which pretty much tells you we love it here. Great location and apartment size is perfect for us. Looking forward to when the amenities open back up like the on-site cafe. Great community feel.
Thank you for helping us transfer our unit and arranging the move in/out so quickly. Karrie was amazing throughout the process. There was a hiccup with internet which we figured it out. We triple checked with different leasing agents to make sure the new unit will have a modem prior to our move in and were told it will be there. It wasn't in the unit when we moved in on Saturday. I strongly suggest that the modem be in the move-in checklist and is verified by the leasing office before tenants move in. Besides the modem, we had a smooth transfer process and are grateful for everyone's help. Thank you!
The apartment has done a great job during the pandemic for residents overall. One suggestion would be to add hand sanitizer stations at the elevators and the stockwell. Another thing that would help would have the dial box at the front gate to be functional. Overall though really great job!
All staff are great here including the janitorial/custodial staff. I also appreciate that the communication within the community has improved especially for important issues like power outages, water shut-offs etc
It has been 2 years of a lack of management response to important matters. The only person left in that office that does the job of 10 people is Karrie. Thank goodness for efficient people like her.
Hard to get a hold of the leasing office... However, the community is great. The people are awesome and very nice. I do love the amenities as well although there is no set date as to when the cafe will be open again.