Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

We have had a great experience living here, and are happy that the amenities are open again for usage. Maintenance has been great at responding in timely manner. We do miss the coffee that we used to get.
So far everything has been good, I don’t have any complaints. The community is quiet and friendly. The staff have been helpful so far in answering any questions I have. It would be nice to be able to have more guest parking days but other than that I am enjoying my stay in this community.
Been great so far. The maintenance team is fantastic and always on top of your requests. Shoutout Pedro. The front desk team, 95% of them are awesome! Thank you!
So I've lived here a little over a year and don't have any complaints. Neighbors are friendly. Shoutout to Joseph at the leasing office! He has been so helpful even after we moved in !!
I am Loving this place. Good Location & better management . one of the best place to live in Irvine or near by area. So far good experience.
Street noise level is horrible. I can hear the cars drive by and I hear cars racing down Main st. late at night. Wish the police can patrol/monitor that.
Minus the people who don’t pick up after their dogs, this is a great community. Everyone is pretty friendly and the staff is kind as well!!!
We love the community especially now that we can use the amenities. The pools are great and there's lots of nice outdoor space to work during the day and play during the evenings and weekend :D
First, location is great to many things like parks mall places to eat and gym. MSV is a clean community, they have good amenities and parking is plentiful
Not sure why they'd close a pool in the middle of the summer to resurface it? Project will be completed by Labor Day. Isn't Labor Day when summer is officially over and kids are back in school? Why do this now? Disappointing!