Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

I love living at MSV! The leasing office staff is always very friendly and answers my questions in a timely matter. The community is always clean. The common areas are always well taken care of too.
We have lived here for 11 years so yes we love it! It is a unique property that has amenities that most others do no have. If you are into working out this is a place to consider. They have a newly upgraded gym, spin room, yoga room, golf simulator. They have many built in bbqs and fire pits to enjoy the outdoors as well as 2 swimming pools/hot tubs. Plenty of parking for guests as well. Website is helpful if you want to know more.
There are many lights out in the hallways which have been out for the entire year I've lived here. People let their dogs go to the bathroom wherever they please and don't clean it up. Nothing is done about it. People constantly smoke cigarettes and marijuana in their apartments where I can smell it, and nothing is done about it. A pointless mention in an email does nothing to stop the behavior. I can say however that the staff is very responsive when I bring issues to their attention. In particular Maureen. I also love the fact that the trash areas are cleaned very regularly. It's nice to walk through the garage and smell lavender, rather than trash.
A lot of issues with maintenance, could be better and faster service. Turn around in leasing office is very high. New apples come in service seems to go lower
Beautiful area, conveniently located near all your shopping needs, as well as a friendly staff. The restrooms and rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The rooms are comfortably soundproof.
I love my apartment and the community seems great (though I haven't been here long). I really hope that as the current situation in OC gets better, the no-guest pool policy, time limits, and early closing will be lifted.
Clean beautiful apartment, great amenities (2 pools, bungalows, basketball court, gym), in unit washer/dryer is a plus. One con is parking is kind of annoying.
I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is nice and the people are nice as well. The complex is safe and dog friendly which was a big reason we moved here. I love the free icecream from time to time and I love the food trucks provided too!
Peaceful, calm and helpful neighbors! The amenities are awesome and exceeded our expectations when it cones to maintaining! Rooftop is breathtakingly beautiful when you just want to have a walk and breathe fresh air!
I have had a great year at Main St Village. Great customer service, amenities, and maintnance! You can always count on the people in the front desk to always do their best to help you with whatever you need. Looking forward to another year!