Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

Marie
The maintenance staff are so nice and friendly. I also enjoy the drink machine in the leasing office. I love all the amenities ranging form the pools, clubhouses, playgrounds, fire pits, and more!
Caroline
First off, MSV is a good location. It is near everything you need (grocery, gas station, gym, mall, etc… MSV keeps a clean environment. Lastly, MSV has good amenities.
Jerome
Great place to live. We have been here for over a year and it’s a good community and peaceful environment. Nothing more to ask for. Good proximity to restaurants, shopping and more!
Kevin
Staff and maintenance team have been nothing but amazing. They've kept the community safe. The only issues are the noise from the parking structure as the walls are thin. Often times, people like to rev their engines and cause car alarms to go off on each floor. Otherwise, the experience has been great.
Sophie
The maintenance in the courtyard is far too loud and frequent. It has frequently started at 7am on a SATURDAY! The weekend is when people are sleeping in and maintenance should not happen on weekend mornings AT ALL. I always need to close my doors when I am working because a lawnmower or whatever it is will start up screeching. Also maintenance team never performs noise checks or actually knocks on doors for when residents make a noise complaint.
Inderjit
1 star
Worst experience, poor service, very diligent in towing cars but not diligent in addressing resident's grievances. They have done nothing about noise complaints, this place is not friendly for family due to noise. Maintenance requests are poorly addressed.
Ella
My experience has been very good for the past 5 years I have lived here. The grounds, the parking structure, the trash rooms, pools, gym are kept very clean. We ever we need maintenance, they respond very quickly. It has been and is a very nice place to live.
Verified Resident
Love the community events, and our neighbors. The staff maintain the facility very well and so sad to leave this apartment complex after almost 6 years.
Cierra
I love living here! It’s super pet friendly and always clean. It’s also pretty quiet where my unit is located. I plan to renew my lease for maybe another year when the time comes.
Geisa
I love the staff that works here. They are all super nice and helpful. The complex could be a bit cleaner but that's something they are working on.