Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

Pretty nice and cozy! I love it. This is my first time to live in this community around the area. It is very convenient to everywhere, such as restaurant and grocery.
Maureen was so nice she made the entire process seamless! She always responded to emails promptly and answered all our questions. Joseph also assisted us towards the end and he’s so nice!
I moved to MSV last August and the apartment and community remain so great! Even with many restrictions due to the pandemic, the staff have done a good job helping residents access services and amenities safely.
I’ve been here 7 months and have nothing but good things to say. We had maintenance issues when we first moved in and they took care of them. The apartment staff are friendly and helpful. It’s a great community with friendly people. Not too noisy outside of the main noise from Jamboree traffic. I’m glad we moved here.
perfect location, nice place to live & close to freeway. no problem on the guest parking. gated, safe, rooftop parking is cool. close to liquor store.
Overall nice -- the neighborhood is clean, mellow, and neutral. I do wish that there was better security for packages -- things keep getting stolen from my front porch (including shoes?).
This is by far the best, well kept, safe place that we have ever live at. There are a couple things that made me mark 4 stars instead of 5, is that the cost for a parking spot is way to high and the rent itself is extremely high. Other than that, great place.
We have lived her going on 12 years which pretty much tells you we love it here. Great location and apartment size is perfect for us. Looking forward to when the amenities open back up like the on-site cafe (we miss Spring Cafe) Great community feel all around.
Love it here! Complex is clean, quiet and safe. Leasing staff is always very friendly and helpful. Great amenities for you to use and take advantage of
Like the amenities! Would love to see more resident events such as virtual or on-lawn/back yard workout, yoga classes. The cooking class with Carolyn was so fun and informative and we really enjoyed doing it! Thank you!