Maitland City Centre

4.5

4.5

Belle
about 7 hours ago
We love it here! The service and amenities are great, and the location can't be beat. We just resigned our lease for a third year and are very excited to continue living at Maitland City Centre.
Samantha
1 day ago
Maitland city center is a great place to live! The amenities are spectacular- I especially love the free Starbucks, the fire pit & swing in the courtyard, the beautiful rooftop pool, and the convenient & clean fitness center. The staff & maintenance are very friendly!
Diego
I love MCC, but my neighbor upstairs is driving’s me crazy. I can hear every single step and he also host parties up there. Other than that I love the staff, Courtney is my favorite 😍.
Costas
Good community - nice apartments and friendly staff! I have lived here for 2 years and I am moving out of the area now but I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to move to the area!
Natalia
the apartment is very well located, with several different events and fairs on the street in front, there are many dogs around here, a beautiful park in front and great staff. Everyone is kind and caring. But it has some critical problems, like noisy neighbors (the fault of the structural problem of paper walls) our dishwasher has not been working since February...
Kimberly
Love everyone from the staff to the residents! Only suggestion for improvement would be communication between the office and the residents. Would also love to see postings or some notification board about community events.
Alan
Very nice apartment! I love the community and their amenities. Also the restaurants downstairs are a must. Very very much recommended place to live
Gregory
Staff is very friendly & responds quickly to any requests we might have. It’s really nice to be able to pay rent & submit maintenance requests directly through the website.
Verified Resident
Been living here for about a month now with my fiancé and we love it! Our apartment now feels like home, and we also love all the common spaces.
Amean
Peaceful living, but yet a mile away from everything that matters. Favorite Restaurants, amazing shopping, and A train to accommodate any experience