Great apartments. Just wish they would finish with all the work they are doing. But the office staff is greatly appreciated. They do a wonderful job!

Great place to be.... Great surrounding to have..... Good management to connect.... Great place to stay..... Something new all the time..... Manor..

I wish there was valet trash and the fitness center felt safer. Maybe some round mirrors in the corners or turn around the machines so we can see the doors.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Great community for families. Complex is fairly quiet and kept clean. Staff is amazing and easy to contact. Close to restaurants and stores.

Apartment are nice. I think we should be able to reserve the theater room. Not during office hours. Have a refundable deposit policy. The restroom should be open like the gym is 24/7

Good place to stay if you like quite environment. The staffs are quite nice and would like to help. Maintenance turn around time is quick. It will be great if the small thereat functions well.

Excellent place to live, quiet and clean. Apartments with enough room to accommodate all my belongings and modern appliances in the kitchen. Staff is helpful all the times.

Love this place but my complaint is we need more parking spaces!!! There is nowhere to park at night and there's a tractor and trash bin or whatever taking up spaces we could be using!!

Very comfortable place to live! The staff is very receptive and friendly. I like that they are always updating and taking care of the building exteriors

Would have put five stars if construction still wasn't going on but I have to say the maintenance team is great they respond very promptly and I love the office team

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Office is very friendly especially sara. Havent had any bad experiences with any of the tenants. The property is getting some upgrades so thats exciting to know.

Love the area/neighborhood. Close to shopping mall schools grocery store mom & pop restaurants as well as your typical eateries. Would highly recommend this to 1st time buyers.

Good service, very clean and awesome environment, swimming pool and gym is very useful as I make use of them. Leasing office faculty is doing great

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I really enjoy how quiet the apartment complex is. I also really like all of the resident activities that take place. Staff is also super helpful.

Awesome place to live in it's quiet, safe and very well kept. Mainance is always on top of there game. Getting ready to sign another contract here.

I have lived here only three months, but I am very impressed with the management and the maintenance crew. I am looking forward to summer's arrival so I can make use of the beautiful pool.

All the Apt staff and very friendly and all of my neighbors are very friendly as well! Beautiful community, quiet, peaceful, with neighbors who are very respectful.

Overall a clean, quiet community. Staff is always friendly and attentive to resolving any reported issues quickly. The insulation in the floors/ceilings could be better. they have nice gas grills in the common area which I noticed have never been used because they have no fuel!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I like it here. I'm a single girl in my twenties. I have never had a problem here. Seems like a safe community. My A/C went out once (apparently it went out in several buildings at the same time. A new one was ordered and replaced within less than 2 days. Thankfully it was December (but still 85 outside).

Always very attentive to residents needs. Excellent maintenance. Every time I schedule a maint request ithey complete it on the same day. Excellent community.

The staff is wonderful, always making sure that residents are happy. The other residents are all nice. The complex is clean and really nice to stroll around on warm days.

Have enjoyed living here this far ;). Good parking Beautiful pool. Easy walking Close to stores convienent to 281 and 410 and park. Small dog run

I've been living here for almost 3 months, and I can tell you so far I absolutely love it here! My experience from touring to leasing to maintenance has by far exceeded my expectations! Thank you!

Great place to live, maintenance is good, staff is great. Beautiful, safe place with an amazing pool area and awesome gym... and of course the apartments are beautiful

So far, living here has been great. My only (minor) concern is the maintenance requests. I completed a condition report when I moved in and still have something that has not yet been fixed. Other than that, I haven't had any issues!