Love this place but my complaint is we need more parking spaces!!! There is nowhere to park at night and there's a tractor and trash bin or whatever taking up spaces we could be using!!

Very comfortable place to live! The staff is very receptive and friendly. I like that they are always updating and taking care of the building exteriors

Would have put five stars if construction still wasn't going on but I have to say the maintenance team is great they respond very promptly and I love the office team

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Office is very friendly especially sara. Havent had any bad experiences with any of the tenants. The property is getting some upgrades so thats exciting to know.

Love the area/neighborhood. Close to shopping mall schools grocery store mom & pop restaurants as well as your typical eateries. Would highly recommend this to 1st time buyers.

Good service, very clean and awesome environment, swimming pool and gym is very useful as I make use of them. Leasing office faculty is doing great

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I really enjoy how quiet the apartment complex is. I also really like all of the resident activities that take place. Staff is also super helpful.

Awesome place to live in it's quiet, safe and very well kept. Mainance is always on top of there game. Getting ready to sign another contract here.

I have lived here only three months, but I am very impressed with the management and the maintenance crew. I am looking forward to summer's arrival so I can make use of the beautiful pool.

All the Apt staff and very friendly and all of my neighbors are very friendly as well! Beautiful community, quiet, peaceful, with neighbors who are very respectful.

Overall a clean, quiet community. Staff is always friendly and attentive to resolving any reported issues quickly. The insulation in the floors/ceilings could be better. they have nice gas grills in the common area which I noticed have never been used because they have no fuel!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I like it here. I'm a single girl in my twenties. I have never had a problem here. Seems like a safe community. My A/C went out once (apparently it went out in several buildings at the same time. A new one was ordered and replaced within less than 2 days. Thankfully it was December (but still 85 outside).

Always very attentive to residents needs. Excellent maintenance. Every time I schedule a maint request ithey complete it on the same day. Excellent community.

The staff is wonderful, always making sure that residents are happy. The other residents are all nice. The complex is clean and really nice to stroll around on warm days.

Have enjoyed living here this far ;). Good parking Beautiful pool. Easy walking Close to stores convienent to 281 and 410 and park. Small dog run

I've been living here for almost 3 months, and I can tell you so far I absolutely love it here! My experience from touring to leasing to maintenance has by far exceeded my expectations! Thank you!

Great place to live, maintenance is good, staff is great. Beautiful, safe place with an amazing pool area and awesome gym... and of course the apartments are beautiful

So far, living here has been great. My only (minor) concern is the maintenance requests. I completed a condition report when I moved in and still have something that has not yet been fixed. Other than that, I haven't had any issues!

I love our community! Our grounds crew works really hard to keep our community clean and super fast when it comes to work orders! I just wish our windows could get fixed!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

It's a nice apartment and the management is very friendly and helpful. The gym and clubhouse areas are well maintained. Any maintenance requests raised are promptly dealt with. I recommended this apartment to my friends and around 2 even took residence here in the last month. They too like the apartment complex, it's quiet, clean and family oriented.

Manor at castle hills is amazing, I love that it's quiet and peaceful. My wife and I have been here for 6 months and we are already planning on signing another lease in the next 6 months. The mantnance crew is great, they get all of our issuers resolved very quickly. I recommend this apartment complex.

Need to work on the stray cats .. residents cleaning up after their pets and residents leaving trash outside their doors. Business Center is a 🙂

Simply just an adequate living environment. Definitely not a place to reside long term. The management is unprofessional. One one girl that works the front desk is actually pleasant. The maintenance team is great, but based on management I would not renew my lease.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I love living at the Manor! The staff is always friendly and helpful. It's like living in a 5 star resort! The community is quiet and it's in a great location.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Parking after a certain time and on the weekends is terrible, but I have no issues past that. It's quiet in my building, people are nice, and I feel relatively safe. The rent isn't bad, water bills are fine, my electric is decent.