I have lived here for a couple of years and it is great. I like the area and the convenience. The staff is very friendly and helpful and nice.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Living here has been great. Maintenace is fast and courteous and the front staff is great. The pool and gym are nice amenities and I love having a garage!

My experience has been mixed at Manor at Castle Hills. The area is nice, and the complex has nice landscaping with trees. However, in a bid to save money some of the materials used in the apts are not great, but the apts are comfortable and other than the kitchens have plenty of room. The people who work the front desk are always very friendly. Unfortunately, not all of the residents are respectful of their neighbors - way too many people are not cleaning up after their dogs, and there are too many residents (or their visitors) who speed through the complex while completely ignoring their surroundings. I've almost been hit several times while walking my dogs, and I've heard from other residents that they fear for their pets and children/ grandchildren. Although, I've brought this to the attention of management at the Manor no steps have been taken to correct the issue.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I just loved in a week ago and I am loving it! I love the scenery, the friendly office staff, and my awesome apartment! It's the perfect size!

Enjoy living here, staff is very friendly. Feel safe here, most of the other residents are also pretty friendly as well. I would suggest you check it out.

Could be better. Staff is friendly and community kept mostly clean, up to date, and in good working order. Rent is reasonable considering the above.

Too much because noise walls too thin. Problems with upstairs neighbor. Don't like that business center, outside restroom closes. Nobody follows pool hours

I love living here. I like the fact that it is quiet and well maintained. Staff is always extremely helpful in helping resolve any issues I may encounter.

A nice place to live. The office staff & maintenance crew are friendly and courteous. The pool area is a beautiful design and kept up every day.

This is an amazing place to live! The apartment complex is beautiful, the staff is amazing and helpful and maintainence is always on top of everything!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

The property is well maintained and beautiful, the quality of the apartment is as new, and the staff is absolutely incredible!! Really low water pressure though.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Best apartments I have lived in. The location is great, staff is friendly, and the scenery is nice. I would definitely reccomend to a family member or friend.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

have been here a few years and has become home. the convenience of shopping being close and my doctors as well. the staff are always welcoming and try to accommodate each resident with any issues they may have

Excellent! We have always been very impressed with the staff, facilities, and the apartments. In our other apartment we always had problems with pests, but I have not seen one bug since we moved in. That's a definite plus for me.

I've lived here 3 years now. In the beginning it was rough then new management came in. They are nice and they use to do activity for the complex but not anymore. But overall I like it here.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Excellent, just resigned my lease because we love it so much here! Everyone is super nice and the lot is always so clean. I love being apart of this community.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

The staff has really turned around. They are friendly and helpful. Maintenance has always been an asset. They take care of every need.it do feel they are letting in too many dog's though.

Great experience here, no complaints. Only reason I'm leaving is the price and space. Friendly helpful staff and very well kept scenery. Would recommend.

Good complex. We've been here for 2 years and feel safe and comfortable. They are dog friendly which we like. They take care of the landscape and Maintance requests.

Hospitality of attendants are great. The place at Manor at Castle Hills is calm, peaceful and more secured apartment. We expect service to be responsive and quick.. That's exactly the management takes care here. Awesome place to live and now with offers its like add-on. Thanks and keep up the good work.. All the best.

The manor is great and I enjoy living here. I recently moved to San Antonio and the manor has made my move welcoming and easy! There are great neighbors and staff members here too

Excellent and friendly customer service , prompt maintenance repairs. Courteous staff. Great comfortable and quiet living atmosphere. Neighborhood friendly

I love living here. It is so pretty and the location is fantastic. The staff is nice and helpful. It is quiet and peaceful. I like having Starbucks across the street.

Manor at castle hills was my choice due to proximity to Work, took a chance though I saw few bad reviews and I am glad it all paid off. Wonderful place

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

For the most part living in this community has been a pleasure. Just a few hiccups here and there. Most concerns have been addressed. For example the recycling bin for the community was not large enough. Another has been added since I moved in. Maintenance is usually pretty prompt. There seems to be high turn over with office staff. The other annoyance is the lack of water pressure. Apparently it's a property wide problem. The nice rain type shower head they provide is unusable because the pressure is so slow but you get use to it. Hardly notice until you visit somewhere else. There have been a number of issues I've encountered in the short period of time I've lived here which is slightly concerning but with the rate at which office tries to address these problems I've been pleased. For the most part the community is very quiet and I am happy to live here.