I'm moving out next month, but overall my experience hasn't been bad. I only have 3 concerns: maintain adequate security (my car was rummaged through twice), fix your billing system so we know exactly what we owe for what (ex. the issue I had with billing charges being applied to different things), and try to cut down on wait times at the front desk, or at least offer a seat to people waiting in line.

Great area to live in, close to shopping North star Mall. Not very far from good eats wether it be a steak house a mom & pop shop (zitos) or a great Mexican restaurant. Management very helpful when needed.

Overall very happy living here. I do wish that the pool area was maintained more often and the grills were kept in better shape. I don't believe people understand how to use them, so instructions would be great. Also, I wish the gym had more equipment and instructions on how to work the TV.

Whenever I have a maintenance issue the staff quickly fixes the issue! The complex is quiet and well maintained. The office manager is quick to respond to any issues and is very helpful!

I love living here! I also like that the staff goes the extra mile by offering different activities every once in a while for the residents.

Overall, it is a good place to live. The only complaint I have is that my specific apartment seems a little run down from things such as weather stripping to clogged shower heads, and bugs being able to get inside.

Moved in 3-4 months ago. Nice and attentive staff, work orders are completed very quickly, very clean complex with an amazing pool. Love living in these apartments.

So far so good. Maintenance orders get done in a timely manner & office staff have been helpful. However you have to watch where you step if walk on the grass. Dog poop does not get picked up by residents very often.

The beautiful, relaxed grounds here are welcoming! I am enjoying letting my dogs play in the dog park. The community summer luau was fun - great food truck.

Good place to live, quiet neighborhood,friendly and helpful staff. Management of the property has changed in a positive way the last couple of months.

Great place to live, everyone is so nice in the office!! I would definitely recommend living here. Great amenities and a perfect location and close to most everything you might need!

This a great place to live. It's a very quiet community to live at. I love the trees all around. The trees are great for my car during the hot summer months, and the staff are wonderful and helpful.

I would be living here even if I didn't work here. My neighbors are amazing and the maintenance team kicks butt! I think my apartment eas a great deal- I love the floor plans here.

When we moved in, there were several issues that we wish were resolved before move in. The guest bathroom sink was fairly rusty. The main bathroom fan does not work. The kitchen cabinets are also pretty uneven. Altogether though, the apartment is fairly maintained for being 16 years old.

We love the friendly staff and well kept community! I enjoy coming home to such a pretty complex. our questions and maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner. My only suggestion is to use better quality appliances in the units.

Nice and safe environment. Office staff is very attentive and always ready to help. The apartment's location is wonderful, close to everything.

I am been a resident for over 4 years, had no issues with the staffs and service was prompt. The complex is always clean and quiet. I will recommend this to anyone.

I moved into the Manor at Castle Hills in December and so far I have loved it. The management is friendly, the apartment buildings and landscaping are kept nice, and I love my one bedroom.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I think the office and especially the maintenance staff are on point. I have no issues with my apartment and any time I have even the smallest thing needed, like new battery for smoke alarm, they take care of it super fast. I greatly appreciate the entire staff. The property is also very quiet and great, which is why I just renewed my lease for 14 months more.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

The grounds have been improving, the new dog stations have helped tremendously. Maintenance response time has been exceptional. Before repair request had taken long to get fixed.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

You guys have a great staff and a well put together community. I'd say the only problem I have is dog poop and parking spots. Other than that Great place to live.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I have lived here for a couple of years and it is great. I like the area and the convenience. The staff is very friendly and helpful and nice.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Living here has been great. Maintenace is fast and courteous and the front staff is great. The pool and gym are nice amenities and I love having a garage!

My experience has been mixed at Manor at Castle Hills. The area is nice, and the complex has nice landscaping with trees. However, in a bid to save money some of the materials used in the apts are not great, but the apts are comfortable and other than the kitchens have plenty of room. The people who work the front desk are always very friendly. Unfortunately, not all of the residents are respectful of their neighbors - way too many people are not cleaning up after their dogs, and there are too many residents (or their visitors) who speed through the complex while completely ignoring their surroundings. I've almost been hit several times while walking my dogs, and I've heard from other residents that they fear for their pets and children/ grandchildren. Although, I've brought this to the attention of management at the Manor no steps have been taken to correct the issue.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I just loved in a week ago and I am loving it! I love the scenery, the friendly office staff, and my awesome apartment! It's the perfect size!