We love the friendly staff and well kept community! I enjoy coming home to such a pretty complex. our questions and maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner. My only suggestion is to use better quality appliances in the units.

Nice and safe environment. Office staff is very attentive and always ready to help. The apartment's location is wonderful, close to everything.

I am been a resident for over 4 years, had no issues with the staffs and service was prompt. The complex is always clean and quiet. I will recommend this to anyone.

I moved into the Manor at Castle Hills in December and so far I have loved it. The management is friendly, the apartment buildings and landscaping are kept nice, and I love my one bedroom.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I think the office and especially the maintenance staff are on point. I have no issues with my apartment and any time I have even the smallest thing needed, like new battery for smoke alarm, they take care of it super fast. I greatly appreciate the entire staff. The property is also very quiet and great, which is why I just renewed my lease for 14 months more.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

The grounds have been improving, the new dog stations have helped tremendously. Maintenance response time has been exceptional. Before repair request had taken long to get fixed.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

You guys have a great staff and a well put together community. I'd say the only problem I have is dog poop and parking spots. Other than that Great place to live.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I have lived here for a couple of years and it is great. I like the area and the convenience. The staff is very friendly and helpful and nice.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Living here has been great. Maintenace is fast and courteous and the front staff is great. The pool and gym are nice amenities and I love having a garage!

My experience has been mixed at Manor at Castle Hills. The area is nice, and the complex has nice landscaping with trees. However, in a bid to save money some of the materials used in the apts are not great, but the apts are comfortable and other than the kitchens have plenty of room. The people who work the front desk are always very friendly. Unfortunately, not all of the residents are respectful of their neighbors - way too many people are not cleaning up after their dogs, and there are too many residents (or their visitors) who speed through the complex while completely ignoring their surroundings. I've almost been hit several times while walking my dogs, and I've heard from other residents that they fear for their pets and children/ grandchildren. Although, I've brought this to the attention of management at the Manor no steps have been taken to correct the issue.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I just loved in a week ago and I am loving it! I love the scenery, the friendly office staff, and my awesome apartment! It's the perfect size!

Enjoy living here, staff is very friendly. Feel safe here, most of the other residents are also pretty friendly as well. I would suggest you check it out.

Could be better. Staff is friendly and community kept mostly clean, up to date, and in good working order. Rent is reasonable considering the above.

Too much because noise walls too thin. Problems with upstairs neighbor. Don't like that business center, outside restroom closes. Nobody follows pool hours

I love living here. I like the fact that it is quiet and well maintained. Staff is always extremely helpful in helping resolve any issues I may encounter.

A nice place to live. The office staff & maintenance crew are friendly and courteous. The pool area is a beautiful design and kept up every day.

This is an amazing place to live! The apartment complex is beautiful, the staff is amazing and helpful and maintainence is always on top of everything!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

The property is well maintained and beautiful, the quality of the apartment is as new, and the staff is absolutely incredible!! Really low water pressure though.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Best apartments I have lived in. The location is great, staff is friendly, and the scenery is nice. I would definitely reccomend to a family member or friend.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

have been here a few years and has become home. the convenience of shopping being close and my doctors as well. the staff are always welcoming and try to accommodate each resident with any issues they may have

Excellent! We have always been very impressed with the staff, facilities, and the apartments. In our other apartment we always had problems with pests, but I have not seen one bug since we moved in. That's a definite plus for me.

I've lived here 3 years now. In the beginning it was rough then new management came in. They are nice and they use to do activity for the complex but not anymore. But overall I like it here.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Excellent, just resigned my lease because we love it so much here! Everyone is super nice and the lot is always so clean. I love being apart of this community.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

The staff has really turned around. They are friendly and helpful. Maintenance has always been an asset. They take care of every need.it do feel they are letting in too many dog's though.

Great experience here, no complaints. Only reason I'm leaving is the price and space. Friendly helpful staff and very well kept scenery. Would recommend.