Good complex. We've been here for 2 years and feel safe and comfortable. They are dog friendly which we like. They take care of the landscape and Maintance requests.

Hospitality of attendants are great. The place at Manor at Castle Hills is calm, peaceful and more secured apartment. We expect service to be responsive and quick.. That's exactly the management takes care here. Awesome place to live and now with offers its like add-on. Thanks and keep up the good work.. All the best.

The manor is great and I enjoy living here. I recently moved to San Antonio and the manor has made my move welcoming and easy! There are great neighbors and staff members here too

Excellent and friendly customer service , prompt maintenance repairs. Courteous staff. Great comfortable and quiet living atmosphere. Neighborhood friendly

I love living here. It is so pretty and the location is fantastic. The staff is nice and helpful. It is quiet and peaceful. I like having Starbucks across the street.

Manor at castle hills was my choice due to proximity to Work, took a chance though I saw few bad reviews and I am glad it all paid off. Wonderful place

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

For the most part living in this community has been a pleasure. Just a few hiccups here and there. Most concerns have been addressed. For example the recycling bin for the community was not large enough. Another has been added since I moved in. Maintenance is usually pretty prompt. There seems to be high turn over with office staff. The other annoyance is the lack of water pressure. Apparently it's a property wide problem. The nice rain type shower head they provide is unusable because the pressure is so slow but you get use to it. Hardly notice until you visit somewhere else. There have been a number of issues I've encountered in the short period of time I've lived here which is slightly concerning but with the rate at which office tries to address these problems I've been pleased. For the most part the community is very quiet and I am happy to live here.

I have been here for almost 2 years. GREAT PLACE TO STAY. Excellent staff, quick maintenance, and beautiful landscaping. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and always clean.

I love living here! The apartments are so nice, the landscaping is beautiful, and the managers are actually always super nice! If you've lived in other apartmentstates before you know that is hard to find!

I always found that this complex has the best staff, the cleanest grounds and the greatest amenities. My maintenance requests always been completed sooner than expected and I've never had any reason to be unhappy. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

I love this community. It is quiet and everyone is friendly. I have one problem that I have reported twice but has not been addressed. The apartment windows leak when it rains and not there is mold growing around them

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills