Mansions at Delmar

4.4

4.4

Carol
For the most part, I have enjoy living at the Mansions. My unit is modern and well maintained. Management and maintenance staff are always been responsive to my questions and requests. The only negatives I have found are the lack of sufficient soundproofing between units and tenants who fail to adhere to their leases resulting in neighborhood disagreements.
Alexander
All good, very responsible staff. We enjoy the service, the amenities, and location. When the pool will be reconstructed, the kids will be totally happy.
Verified Resident
I enjoy the location. Layout and design is homey and works well. I wish for a little better parking scenarios, and a little less noise. I wish that I would have known which was a better located unit to begin with as well.
Casey
Nice place to live. Quiet neighborhood that is close to everything and a good area to run and walk. Maintenance is quick to respond to fixing things.
Sherrie
I moved here from a home in 2018-19 and just love the area as well as my neighbors are Great!! Never thought it would this great living in a beautiful community ❤ 😍
Keith
I have lived in the complex for over 4 months and have greatly appreciated the constant communication for management and their attention to issues!
Daniel
Nancy and Letia are an awesome management team. I cannot say anything less for the maintenance team. I wish we knew when to expect the pool to return, or when to expect upgrades at the gym. Other than that it is great living here.
Baibhav
It's my second year here. It has been great. I have not had any problems. The maintenance is always prompt. The amenities are starting to open up. The place is always clean.
Janet
It is a great place to live and I like all the people here they are very nice.It is quite much of the time. It is like you live in the country.
Krystina
From where we came from to coming here has been a fresh of breath air. We are lucky to be right next to the park where we take our daughter almost daily. Then there is the trail area which our daughter loves to search for bunnies on. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful.