Marina shores is located in a beautiful, safe location. The staff at marina shores is always working to insure a sense of community by having small gatherings every month. It is such a fun place to live!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

So far so good. Beautiful pool, gym, awesome location, and Great employees. Moved in 25 Jun, with no issues. Had some maintenance issues which were reported and resolved.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I was dreading moving into an apartment and leaving my house and neighborhood but we are becoming empty-nesters and it was about time to downsize. Here you are so close to everything. Autumn and everyone really are amazing!!! I had fallen sick and lost my job and they were understanding. I love my apartment especially my little balcony which has been turned into a calming peaceful Oasis!!! I have never had any issues really here. I turn in my lease renewal today!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love the resort style Marina Shores offers!!! Steps away from the beach and the state park trails! Everything is within walking distance!!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living here. I feel like this is my little piece of paradise to come to after work. It’s nice and relaxing. The people that work here are all very nice and helpful. Thank you for making this my special place!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

A fun place to live. Friendly staff, beautiful swimming pool area and spacious apartments. We also have a very active community with lots of perks like great restaurants, walking trails and more...

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

My experience has been great! The location is awesome! So many places in walking distant and the maintenance dudes and front desk ladies do a great job!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Pretty top notch experience with the rental staff, most notably Natalia. Knowledgeable and kind. This is the second time I've lived at this apt development. Very pleased

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Elevator is dingy and broke repeatedly while trying to move to 3rd floor which cost me several hundred extra dollars because the move took 2 extra hours as a result per the professional moving company I hired...

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

the lack of communication is pitiful, the new renovations are beyond sloppy my 5 year old could have done a better job. the staffs lack of knowledge is also concerning

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

My daughter and I moved here because it has the best schools and the area is safe. I move alot for work and this area is by far pur favorite.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Amazing experience here in Marina shores!! I love the ambience of the place and people are nice and its very chill here. Would recommend people to stay here

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Room for improvement. Overall, definitely satisfactory service. The apartments need more updating, but the customer service is pretty spot on here.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Seen many positive changes lately- enjoy our building and location to beaches and great restaurants - going on our second year here- excited to see more progress to this complex

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

love the community. it is convenient and easy access to all the eseential needs. The people are great and the front desk is the best around. Thanks to all that have made my move in go smooth.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I’ve been here almost 2 weeks. The bad: I think that paying over $1300/month and not having a microwave included is absurd, and that I would have to pay an extra $200 a month for that luxury. There isn’t a lot of storage anywhere in this apartment. The spiral staircase to the loft is too small to carry anything up, and the windows all need to be replaced. The Good: The location can’t be beat, which I’m sure has to do with the high price of the place. The maintenance staff is quick, friendly, and does a great job. The front desk staff is equally as helpful. The carpets are in really nice shape, and over all the community here seems to be pretty nice. No noisy or annoying neighbors that can be encountered in apartment living.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Honestly had an awful experience with old management (except for Autumn) but new management is great and Natalia is always a pleasure to work with, she has definitely helped turn this place around.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Quiet and the upgrades in our apartment are great. Looking forward to using the the pool and fitness center. Being right across from the beach is perfect

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love the new updates. Staff is helpful. Wish people would answer the office phone more often. Saw a couple bugs in my bathroom. No one called me when my water heater leaked while I was on vacation.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Good place to live. Area is cleaned. Neighborhood is nice and super close to the beach. Prices is a little high but it’s worth it being in the area. Maintenance is meh. I put in a ticket one time and they left a note saying the key doesn’t work and closed it out as if the work was done. I didn’t know until I noticed my dryer still wasn’t working.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Wonderful staff. Always get a good feeling when I go to the leasing office. Especially from Jesse. Community could use some cleaning/painting/gutter cleaning, etc.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I have enjoyed my time at Marina Shores. I have had good experiences with the staff. They are very friendly and work hard to help anyway they can!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Very pleasant! The location is the best and we don’t have a single complaint about the place, it’s worth every penny spent. We are happier here than our last place.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love the location and the staff is always super helpful. I love that it is so close to trails and to the beach. There are plenty of local favorites within walking distance.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Location Location Location is everything to me. I absolutely love the beach and the close proximity is my absolute favorite. The staff is extremely courteous and nice.