Living here is a blessing - the staff are friendly, easy to contact, and are simple to work with. The facilities are beautiful, being near the ocean definitely has its perks. The maintenance requests are taken care of quickly and efficiently. Rent is very reasonable for what you get. It's quiet, and safe. Sometimes the trash compactor gets full, but besides that, everything is very nice. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I just moved in on August 9th but my experience has been great. Natalia is wonderful. The community is beautiful and the neighbors are so friendly.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Wonderful apartments , awesome staff ! Great location , right by the beach an grocery store an so much more so it’s super convenient . Awesome gym an pool!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Very nice community the only problem is that they need to clean the pool more often and they that the rooms ate a little small other than that I love the community

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Overall it has been a great experience - apartment was nice and fresh upon move-in (minus one window which is crooked, and thus will not close all the way). Maintenance has been very good about responding to and fixing issues. The community seems to be kept clean. My only issues (and thus the 4 star rating) come with the lack of recycling and the pests. I have an issue with wood roaches cockroaches in my home - through no fault of my own - I have taken every precaution necessary to not have them. Pest control has been by 3 times in a month and it has not gotten better. Other than that, the front office has been great, and communication has been good as well. Great location!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Close to work, and a quiet neighborhood. Family and I moved here April this year, and was fortunate to have a smooth transition to moving here. The leasing office were very helpful. We look forward to renewing our lease again. we love it here!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The application process was incredibly smooth. The leasing office staff has been super helpful and friendly. I love my upgraded apartment, it's gorgeous and bright!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great location! Grounds are not cleaning regularly.... dog poop in grass all the time, stairway and halls covered in spiderwebs, elevator has broken parts and always a filthy floor. Maintenance takes forever to repair issues. It's been 80 degrees in my apartment for a month, many requests have been made, told I would get a ceiling fan yet we continue to suffer. Counting down months for our lease to be up so we can live where the management company cares about us and fixes the property.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

So far living here has been a tremendous experience! I truly love that there’s dogs everywhere and in all different sizes! Makes my two dogs feel at home 😁 I’m glad We choice Marina Shores Apartment Homes 😁

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Inside of the apartment is not the best for the price we pay. Location is good. I wish there were more grills for how many people live here..

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice place place nice nice place i want points good place near beach beach is cool cool tl go to the beach it it warm jere va beach is cool place

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

It’s nice here, the apartment is great and is in a wonderful location. Walking distance from the beach, stores, restaurants, and ice cream are wonderful. The community is nice, and feels more like a vacation to the OBX than an apartment which is wonderful

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Marina Shores is in a great location. It is close to the beach along with restaurants and shops. The staff is nice and professional. The only downside is that the place is dated. However, they are in the process of upgrading the apartments.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

You can't beat the location of this apartment. It's close to the beach and there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The staff is friendly, and the maintenance crew is very quick to respond. The only negative is that there building itself seems old, so you'll hear a lot of noise from the outside. Also, the appliances are dated and there's very little storage in the kitchen. Still, the location itself makes up for everything.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Peaceful environment. Been here for a few months with my family and we love it! There’s a pool which was just renovated and it’s beautiful ! The staff in the main office are welcoming and always so helpful when needed.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I like here but when I go downstairs it smells so bad because the tenants don’t pick up after their dogs. Also the bathroom downstairs I can’t take a bath because the hot water doesn’t last long enough. Your workers came out and checked it but they never fixed the problem

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great management, responsive and fair. They listen and try to solve the problem right away. We have been here for over 5 years and this has been the best management.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Definitely things that could be improved apartment and community wide like renovation care and attention and the grounds. Overall it’s a great location though and having a pool is nice.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

So far so good. Beautiful pool, gym, awesome location, and Great employees. Moved in 25 Jun, with no issues. Had some maintenance issues which were reported and resolved.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I was dreading moving into an apartment and leaving my house and neighborhood but we are becoming empty-nesters and it was about time to downsize. Here you are so close to everything. Autumn and everyone really are amazing!!! I had fallen sick and lost my job and they were understanding. I love my apartment especially my little balcony which has been turned into a calming peaceful Oasis!!! I have never had any issues really here. I turn in my lease renewal today!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love the resort style Marina Shores offers!!! Steps away from the beach and the state park trails! Everything is within walking distance!!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living here. I feel like this is my little piece of paradise to come to after work. It’s nice and relaxing. The people that work here are all very nice and helpful. Thank you for making this my special place!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

A fun place to live. Friendly staff, beautiful swimming pool area and spacious apartments. We also have a very active community with lots of perks like great restaurants, walking trails and more...

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

My experience has been great! The location is awesome! So many places in walking distant and the maintenance dudes and front desk ladies do a great job!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Pretty top notch experience with the rental staff, most notably Natalia. Knowledgeable and kind. This is the second time I've lived at this apt development. Very pleased