Marina Shores Apartments

Great service, extremely fast maintenance whenever we’ve needed it, great facilities, and lovely apartment overall! We’ve already enjoyed our short time here, and can’t wait to see what the year brings us.
Have not moved in yet but the process of securing an apartment in a pinch was very easy thanks to the helpful staff. Looking forward to apartment living!
Good place to live, dogs are kinda annoying though, rates are a little high, convenient location on chicks beach close to a lot of bars plenty to do
Friendly staff, also maintenance works fast. Very cool area with beach and bars around the corner, in walking distance. Unfortunately all rooms with carpet what I don’t like cuz it looks always dirty.
I've been a resident for almost 3 years. The matinence team is great! Office staff is friendly. We love the pool! But too fast to start eviction process. It's scary to face that for being less than 2 weeks late.
We had a rough start, but the property manager and maintenance team worked very hard to fix our issues. We are enjoying our stay here and eager to see what the future brings.
Community is great, neighbors are awesome, saltwaterpool, so close to the bay, and to live in this stea and it be a no fly zone is just crazy.
I am really enjoying my new life here at Marina Shores. However, the one thing that keeps me from that 5th star is my bass thumping upstairs neighbor. The decibel level is too much. Otherwise, this is a fantastic place to live. Great amenities, clean grounds and friendly office staff.
Great experience living here near the beach. Safe feeling. Great amenities. Gym and pool is great to have. Garage parking is a plus to have. Very dog friendly atmosphere.
So far my stay at Marina shores over the past year and some change has been a good time. I haven’t had any complaints so far. The neighbors all around are nice individuals and it’s no noises