The Best. Management is Fantastic. Close to beach and my job. Lots of parking. Great rates would definitely recommend others to live in this community

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice apartments but small. Kinda over priced for the size. It’s a quite neighborhood. Also it’s a nice area with awesome restaurants nearby. Great school district.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Afraid of the next rent hike, big rain, noisy floors, leaky plumbing. But love the location and the floor plan. Will leave due to cost soon.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The management has changed twice since I moved in (6 months ago) took forever to update the system to the new management company. Matinence sucks. Our apartment's air doesn't circulate, asked them to come and look at it and fix it; they said "close the blinds and open your doors" now we (my roommate and I) Have to have a fire most nights in the winter bc the living room doesn't get heat, and we both need heaters in our rooms.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood. the apartment is well equiped and the maintenance service is easy to request online and fast and efficient

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living here!! It is so peaceful and the staff makes me feel at home. I live in a one bedroom but the floorplan makes it feel so spacious. Also the closet space is fantastic. With all the dogs running around I feel like I am in puppy heaven. You can never be in a bad mood in puppy heaven.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

So far living at Marina Shores has been great. I receive timely responses from the office and I’m overall happy living here. The maintenance team is very responsive as well

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living at Marina Shores! The location is amazing. If you have children the schools are a major plus. Anytime I’ve ever had a problem they jump on it pretty quickly. Communication is really great. Highly recommend living here:

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love the area. Many of the units are outdated and pricey. You can hear your neighbors and people outside the window. The gym is pretty small and there are no sanitize spray bottles available to clean the equipment.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice area, lucky to be one shore drive. However, old old apartment complex with out of date appliances, worn out cabinets and doors, and water damage throughout kitchen. TONS OF COCKROACHES. In my bedroom, as well. We keep our place in tip-top cleanliness.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Absolutely amazing staff and the property is just as beautiful! Love living here and looking forward to may years here!!! I was referred here by my boss! And I'll pay it forward and refers folks as well! Much love and respect Marina Shores!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Been a resident here for 3 months. So far Marina Shores Apartments have been absolutely wonderful. Anything you need the staff is more than happy to assist and ensure you get what you need.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Going on 6 years at Marina Shore Apartments.. the new staff and management company are amazing!They truly care about their residents and their needs

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Going on 2 years here- love location- just needs some updating and sprucing up. Looking forward to the new management company making progress- such a great place close to bay, ocean and more