I haven't lived at the property long but so far we love it. Although i haven't been here long I can honestly say that i feel at home already. I appreciate the convenience of the location and although it is in between to busy roads you can hardly tell being its tucked away. So far I'd definitely recommend this complex to friends

Reply from Market Square Tower

We enjoy all the amenities that Market Square Tower has to offer, especially the community events. The staff has been very friendly and always willing to help out. Our only complaint is that the pools are not heated.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Market Square tower is beyond amazing. No other apartment complex can compare. It has so many amenities and upscale features. In addition the rooms are very chic and absolutely stunning.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Dillon was very knowledge. He knew the building well and gave us a tour of everything we wanted to see. Signed a lease that day and look forward to moving n in January

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love how clean you keep everything! Absolutely love the flower arrangements at the front desk! The people who work here are so friendly and accommodating! You’re a five star place!!! Love the heated pools, too!

Reply from Market Square Tower

I have truly enjoyed my experience here at MST. This is a truly unique community with incomparable amenities. Resident Services, Concierge, and Maintenance staff are always pleasant and smiling. New management has truly ‘cleaned up’ the place by eliminating unruly residents who were not courteous to others by breaking community rules. Also, having Coterie Restaurant and CVS attached to the building Makes things very convenient. The location is Everything. I am looking forward to renewing my lease if they are able to accommodate my new space needs.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I LOVE this building, the neighborhood and the concierge/valet teams! Building has every amenity you can think of and there are lots of community events. Our floor is fully occupied, but rarely do you see the neighbors and you don’t hear them ever. This is by far our favorite luxury building we have lived in in Houston.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Moved in the beginning of January. So far so good! The leasing staff is scarce, and hard to get follow-up on, but the valet staff is absolutely excellent and they are all so friendly. One of the security staff made an unnecessary comment towards one of our guests one night. The building is beautiful and the amenities are excellent.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great location and facilities Staff are friendly and helpful Professional organization Receiving parcels is efficient and well managed Storage area is well designed