Market Square Tower

Solid construction and very useful amenities free to use :). The apartment we got has a good layout , love the wine cooler and double oven. It an overall beautiful construction , love the pools. I am hoping that management will keep it in good condition all the time and the concierge downstairs will improve security in terms of who can enter the complex. But very happy being a resident otherwise
Never heard of this until my apartment agent sent me an email to sign up. I just signed up but it's easy to use so far. I I hope redeeming points is just as easy.
The staff is excellent and is always available to answer your questions. No matter when I call or just show up at the office, my questions are answered. Taylor is the best!!!!
MST is well on it's way to being a 5 star property. They are working out some new building growing pains, but worth it because the building amenities can't be beat!
So far so good. Can't wait for move in. the staff seems awesome and the building is beautiful. I am looking forward to my unit being ready for move in.
There is plenty of things to do and experience in the apartment complex. But the only issue i have is how careless our neighbors are: leaving coffee cups on the floors and leaving the elevator floors wet. Aside from that, you all are doing a wonderful job.
All emails we have sent have been responded to promptly and accurately. All of our questions were take care of promptly and all the representatives we worked with have been friendly and professional
Great immediate user engagement that hooked me in from the start. I liked the simple nature of signing up for the service and then the immediate reward of $5.
Very courteous and professional staff. Always attentive to the needs of the residents and treats everyone like family. The first place I've lived where I look forward to coming home. Always something to do and people to meet.
My experience at MST has been stellar so far. The concierge staff has been especially pleasant to deal with on a regular basis. Have had a few hiccups but growing pains are to be expected.