Market Square Tower

Great location! The building itself has so many amenities offered, its a plus being located in downtown- especially if you're commuting in the area to work.
We love our apartment, the views are great, the staff is above and beyond. We have dogs and the park across the street is so convenient. I would have gave 5 stars if the rental rates were so all over the place. Example: We were set to pay one rate then our agent was out the day we were suppose to sign our least, then we were out of town the following day he was back in the office and because we signed the lease a week later our monthly rental rate went up by almost $200!! We would have rather paid our original "quoted" price and paid more for the prorated month because we would have saved close to $2800. Dylan tried helping us out by backing it up to our original quote but they wouldn't allow him... I feel that each apartment should be at a set price or if you're told one price they should honor it. Besides that the apartment and staff itself are 5 STARS!
We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.
I personally only have one issue living here at MST. Since I live on the 5th floor with a tarriers, unfortunately someone feels need to make it there personal ashtray. Other than that the experience living here is great!!
MST, this property is really nice, and has lots great amenities. Glad my husband & I choose MST to be our resident. Dylan our leasing agent, he did a great job. He made sure everything we needed was taken care of in a timely matter. Concierge & Valet do a great job too. Resident Service is really awesome department, I want to thank Tohan she is really a great employee, she is your go to person. She is very helpful & cares about your needs. Glad she is an amazing part of the team.
Love the amenities and downtown living. On my first day living here I utilized the basketball court and the gym. The second morning I relaxed in the sky lounge and caught up on some paperwork. Hoping to catch a few rays and entertain some guests at the pool soon. Also Astros have day game Thursday. Might walk to the game. Endless possibilities.
Kyra loves living at MST! The apartment is absolutely beautiful, safe and I feel very comfortable having her live there. It is very convenient and luxurious.
Move in was really badly botched - no communication, apartment not ready and comedy of errors. Management said they took responsibility, but no real responsibility from Laura - no apology, no personal accountability. Dylan and Tohan are great and tried to help, but no real leadership from mgmt. I hope the move-in is not a reflection of the living experience.
Concierge is great, George and Zula are absolutely incredible. Wish management was a bit better. Had issues moving in and issues throughout living here thus far.
1 star
This place is going down hill very quickly. The management and the people who works in the leasing office are very rude!! The manager never ever try to talk to us and we’ve been trying for a year now. No email respond, no calls nothing at all. I started to think that she’s a ghost employee. The 2 people that works in the leasing office are never friendly at all. The girl even take her shoes off like she is in her house. When ever you ask them for something they say I’ll look into and never hear from them ever again. One of the concierge Jorge he’s the best employee in this place together with the maintenance and cleaning personnel. They are the most friendly people in this place. We’ve trying to talk to the leasing people about renew the contract but it seems like they don’t or want to take the time to look into our rate or options. Anyway that’s a shame that in a beautiful place like Market Square Towers there are people working who think they are better than the residents who pay they check.