Market Square Tower

maintenance has gone down drastically along with security the garages are dirty filled with paper and trash it’s unfortunate such a great building the up keep of it has gone done.
Manager does nothing when someone illegally parks in your assigned space. Garbage and trash sits in hallways and trash room for weeks. Management let's non-residents take over the pool and amenity areas to the point that residents, who pay for these amenities, can't enjoy them. This place isn't what they promised.
Move in was really badly botched - no communication, apartment not ready and comedy of errors. Management said they took responsibility, but no real responsibility from Laura - no apology, no personal accountability. Dylan and Tohan are great and tried to help, but no real leadership from mgmt. I hope the move-in is not a reflection of the living experience.
1 star
This place is going down hill very quickly. The management and the people who works in the leasing office are very rude!! The manager never ever try to talk to us and we’ve been trying for a year now. No email respond, no calls nothing at all. I started to think that she’s a ghost employee. The 2 people that works in the leasing office are never friendly at all. The girl even take her shoes off like she is in her house. When ever you ask them for something they say I’ll look into and never hear from them ever again. One of the concierge Jorge he’s the best employee in this place together with the maintenance and cleaning personnel. They are the most friendly people in this place. We’ve trying to talk to the leasing people about renew the contract but it seems like they don’t or want to take the time to look into our rate or options. Anyway that’s a shame that in a beautiful place like Market Square Towers there are people working who think they are better than the residents who pay they check.
1 star
I had a salesperson that promised me something and now is not returning my calls; I have emailed her and the manager and so far I have not heard back from them
Management is poor and not very responsive with poor follow up. Maintanence is also poor. Amenities close way too early. Not living up to all the hype.
We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.
I am beyond frustrated with MST at this point. Over the past month or so it has gone downhill. This is beyond the pandemic issues. The response is horrible. The front desk is almost always left un-personed. No one answers the phone 95% of the time. I’m not getting timely alerts when my packages are received. I received a perishable and 24hours later i was still looking for it. I tracked it one company’s app and it had been delivered in the afternoon the day before! I called concierge and they are still looking for it. Unacceptable! The constant noise from the construction throughout the day when we have no choice but to work from home. I understand things must be repaired; but, this has been going on for weeks. I am not pleased at all and feel I’m paying inflated prices for services I’m not receiving. And to add insult to injury, tenants in this building completely ignore that we’re in the midst of a pandemic and won’t wear masks im the common areas! Therefore, every time i open my door or have to check my mail or go downstairs for anything, I scared for my life. My health is at stake. I don’t know what has happened to the excellent customer service and the great things about this place, but they seem to no longer exist. This is a request to get things back up to par, or expect further more public complaints.
Let's started when we moved in on November 2017. At that time everything was great the only complaint always was the valet parking. Forward to now August 2018. Valet parking still the same nothing has changed in that regards, they still are rude and do whatever they want. The concierge at the front of the apartments as always do a wonderful job. Well now that I think about it is just one your employees that seems like he does not care not a good morning, no taking at all. I got stuck in the elevator for more than an hour. Never heard from the manager or any person to apologized for this inconvenience. The two people that were in November 2017 in charge of the office part DID a better job than the people that is been going through right now. We have some request we called the office she never answers the phones or call us back. Now the worse of them. When we signed the lease we were told that the parking garage was free for our guests. But now they supposed to pay $20 to come and visit us?? My husband is a businessman one of the reasons we got this place is because the easy way to have future customers or investors coming to this place and get a PREMIUM impression of this place. I just think that is not fair that you charged as "PREMIUM" living when in reality is going downhill every day.
Apt is great, building amenities on surface are very good but not kept up very well. Building could be run much more efficiently. I am not sure management is doing everything they can to respond to resident concerns and make sure the building is what is it supposed to be.