Greatest experience here at Market Square Tower. Conveniently located downtown and accessible to everything around. Top of the line amenities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It has been great staying at market square tower. The view,the staff and the people living there makes this place a dream come through. It could get a little too crowded at times but overall great place.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great place to live! Friendly people, sweet and very nice! Good workers. Clean environment! Trash is very under control. People are very generous keeping the music volume low.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Fantastic apartment tower with incredible amenities in the heart of the arts/cultural district in Houston. Stood strong during Hurricane Harvey. Excellent proximity to Houston Ballet.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The experience has been really great so far, the staff is very helpful and friendly every time I see them. The package system and mail is easy to use and access.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Only been in the apt 1 week. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Have met a few residents who have been in the building 1-2 years, all of whom were very friendly. Top deck pool can get a bit busy at sunset, with what appear to be a large large number of guests, but after 8pm seems to quieten down. Security are present across the building and seem very conscientious. Games room is great, perhaps some of the very young kids in their should be supervised. I love air hockey, but the puck is missing :-). Otherwise its lots of fun in there. Haven't had chance to use all the other facilities yet, but looking forwards to my time in this apt.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I'm in the early stages of moving to MST, however, my experience so thus far has been amazing! Dylan and Trestin have been a joy to work with. Their customer service is head and shoulders above any one else I've dealt with at other hi-rises in Houston.

Reply from Market Square Tower

i wish i would have gotten a crash course in living here, but the staff is incredible and does everything they can to help. I have been very pleased in their support.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far so good. Been here an entire week now. Move-in was pretty easy with a reserved slot at the loading dock and a reserved freight elevator. Already had a great prompt response from the service crew (Fabian) on installing another towel rack. Our apartment is super quiet - a big deal for me as I'm a light sleeper. We love the location and our view to the SE of downtown and Minute Maid Park - looking forward to our first fireworks!

Reply from Market Square Tower

I am 8 days into Market Square Tower now and I have no complaints. I must commend this community on its elevator response times and elevator waiting area cleanliness, drink selections in the coffee machines and cleanliness in the gym. I will update as time goes on.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great experience being introduced to MST. The walk through when I first arrived blew me away with the amenities. Great location right in the middle of Market Square.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Sasha from the leasing office is amazing. She has made my MST experience very welcoming and easy! She is a great property manager and a great representation of the community!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great experience. Highly recommend. Very clean. Need to reach 140 characters which is super annoying. Close to cvs. Nice pool. Nice location

Reply from Market Square Tower

Moved in and fridge didn’t have water and ice working. The next day the washing machine wasn’t working the first time we tried using and the wine cooler isn’t working either

Reply from Market Square Tower

The staff is very helpful and has made moving into the building a breeze! The amenities are mind blowing and the other residents are incredibly friendly.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Awesome experience! Only thing missing is a way to connect with other residents. The Poker room gets no use b/c residents can't coordinate.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far has been great!! Staff is very helpful and have been there when I've needed them. I get my keys soon so I'm sure I can add more once I've lived there a while

Reply from Market Square Tower

Lived here since 2017 when it was still under construction. Has been and remains a 1st class residence. Staff, maintenance, amenities all top notch.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Excellent resident services, wonderful amenities! The leasing office staff were responsive and helpful both before and after move in. It's a lovely place to live.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Good environment, secure access, perfect location. Security is very important for me and l can see security access in good performance staff same.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The building and location are incredible. The residents and the early closer of the amenities are the only reason I did not rate my experience higher.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great complex but maintenance really sux, spa bath not working 3 weeks, sauna closed but working due to bad refit of aromatherapy room still waiting!

Reply from Market Square Tower

just moved in and beside the loud neighbor it has been good. location is key and everyone seems to be friendly. the pool and work out room and nice as well.

Reply from Market Square Tower

maintenance has gone down drastically along with security the garages are dirty filled with paper and trash it’s unfortunate such a great building the up keep of it has gone done.

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST is a great place to live. The Amenities are amazing. One thing I would like to see is the leasing staff being more prompt to replying to emails or calls. Also, when a decision needs to be made, have the staff trained so they don’t have to ask the leasing manager for simple things.