Concierge is great, George and Zula are absolutely incredible. Wish management was a bit better. Had issues moving in and issues throughout living here thus far.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Move in was really badly botched - no communication, apartment not ready and comedy of errors. Management said they took responsibility, but no real responsibility from Laura - no apology, no personal accountability. Dylan and Tohan are great and tried to help, but no real leadership from mgmt. I hope the move-in is not a reflection of the living experience.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Kyra loves living at MST! The apartment is absolutely beautiful, safe and I feel very comfortable having her live there. It is very convenient and luxurious.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love the amenities and downtown living. On my first day living here I utilized the basketball court and the gym. The second morning I relaxed in the sky lounge and caught up on some paperwork. Hoping to catch a few rays and entertain some guests at the pool soon. Also Astros have day game Thursday. Might walk to the game. Endless possibilities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST, this property is really nice, and has lots great amenities. Glad my husband & I choose MST to be our resident. Dylan our leasing agent, he did a great job. He made sure everything we needed was taken care of in a timely matter. Concierge & Valet do a great job too. Resident Service is really awesome department, I want to thank Tohan she is really a great employee, she is your go to person. She is very helpful & cares about your needs. Glad she is an amazing part of the team.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I personally only have one issue living here at MST. Since I live on the 5th floor with a tarriers, unfortunately someone feels need to make it there personal ashtray. Other than that the experience living here is great!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love our apartment, the views are great, the staff is above and beyond. We have dogs and the park across the street is so convenient. I would have gave 5 stars if the rental rates were so all over the place. Example: We were set to pay one rate then our agent was out the day we were suppose to sign our least, then we were out of town the following day he was back in the office and because we signed the lease a week later our monthly rental rate went up by almost $200!! We would have rather paid our original "quoted" price and paid more for the prorated month because we would have saved close to $2800. Dylan tried helping us out by backing it up to our original quote but they wouldn't allow him... I feel that each apartment should be at a set price or if you're told one price they should honor it. Besides that the apartment and staff itself are 5 STARS!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great location! The building itself has so many amenities offered, its a plus being located in downtown- especially if you're commuting in the area to work.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very happy. Well-maintained, excellent/professional staff. Great location. Very happy with the quality of the units too. Quiet, pleasant neighbors.

Reply from Market Square Tower

A couple of complications moving in. Tags for the parking garage still done work and the apartment needed a few things fixed when we moved in but other than that it’s been ok.

Reply from Market Square Tower

"A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of having a restaurant & CVS on our first level. I would highly recommend MST to my friends and family.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Greatest experience here at Market Square Tower. Conveniently located downtown and accessible to everything around. Top of the line amenities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It has been great staying at market square tower. The view,the staff and the people living there makes this place a dream come through. It could get a little too crowded at times but overall great place.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great place to live! Friendly people, sweet and very nice! Good workers. Clean environment! Trash is very under control. People are very generous keeping the music volume low.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Fantastic apartment tower with incredible amenities in the heart of the arts/cultural district in Houston. Stood strong during Hurricane Harvey. Excellent proximity to Houston Ballet.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The experience has been really great so far, the staff is very helpful and friendly every time I see them. The package system and mail is easy to use and access.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Only been in the apt 1 week. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Have met a few residents who have been in the building 1-2 years, all of whom were very friendly. Top deck pool can get a bit busy at sunset, with what appear to be a large large number of guests, but after 8pm seems to quieten down. Security are present across the building and seem very conscientious. Games room is great, perhaps some of the very young kids in their should be supervised. I love air hockey, but the puck is missing :-). Otherwise its lots of fun in there. Haven't had chance to use all the other facilities yet, but looking forwards to my time in this apt.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I'm in the early stages of moving to MST, however, my experience so thus far has been amazing! Dylan and Trestin have been a joy to work with. Their customer service is head and shoulders above any one else I've dealt with at other hi-rises in Houston.

Reply from Market Square Tower

i wish i would have gotten a crash course in living here, but the staff is incredible and does everything they can to help. I have been very pleased in their support.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far so good. Been here an entire week now. Move-in was pretty easy with a reserved slot at the loading dock and a reserved freight elevator. Already had a great prompt response from the service crew (Fabian) on installing another towel rack. Our apartment is super quiet - a big deal for me as I'm a light sleeper. We love the location and our view to the SE of downtown and Minute Maid Park - looking forward to our first fireworks!

Reply from Market Square Tower

I am 8 days into Market Square Tower now and I have no complaints. I must commend this community on its elevator response times and elevator waiting area cleanliness, drink selections in the coffee machines and cleanliness in the gym. I will update as time goes on.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great experience being introduced to MST. The walk through when I first arrived blew me away with the amenities. Great location right in the middle of Market Square.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Sasha from the leasing office is amazing. She has made my MST experience very welcoming and easy! She is a great property manager and a great representation of the community!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great experience. Highly recommend. Very clean. Need to reach 140 characters which is super annoying. Close to cvs. Nice pool. Nice location