Market Square Tower

This place is wonderful!!! All the front desk are so friendly. If I have to complain about something that should be for the valet mail, in special the Asian lady I don’t remember her name but last time she told me that my package wasn’t there when it really was there! I understand that they are busy but I did not see her doing nothing except telling the another guy what to do while she was seated. After that this place is better than anywhere in Downtown!!
Apt is great, building amenities on surface are very good but not kept up very well. Building could be run much more efficiently. I am not sure management is doing everything they can to respond to resident concerns and make sure the building is what is it supposed to be.
Concierge and valet are great/super helpful. Quiet. Lots of resident events. Custom detailing for cars, and facials/Botox at least once a month.
Best decision EVER!!! I love the fact that I had a great referral and moved here, the convenience, the residents and the amenities are the best in Houston!!!
Great tour, I move in the 27th. I'm looking forward to it. The amenities are second to none. I've stayed at One Park Place and this place is way better and a better price to.
So far this community has been nothing short of completely accommodating. The staff has been extremely friendly very forthcoming and it excitingly refreshingly professional. My overall experience has been very good, above average... bordering on excellent.
Facility is great and the staff is always helpful and friendly. Lived here for 6 months now, so the new has worn off and we still love it. I would definitely recommend MST to anybody.
This is one of the most amazing places to live, I wouldn't live anywhere else with my fiance!! The property is absolutely beautiful, there are unlimited amenities, and it is the Highlight destination here in Houston Texas!
Kate is great! thank you so much for being patient with us! we appreciate all the time Kate has spent with us, walking us to every unit and telling us pricing.
Wonderful place great and friendly neighbors! The apartments are so homely and well structured!! I believe this is the best high rise apartment in Houston