Such a fantastic experience so far. Racheal and Taylor bith have been extremely professional and made my move in an excellent experience. Top notch service from all.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The leasing office is so friendly and helpful . I can't wait to move in and start enjoying the pool and amenities. 2 more weeks to go!!!!!!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

We just received my keys to our new place! It took us quite a bit of time to pick which one we wanted, but everyone was so helpful and patient. They really sold us on the atmosphere of what was to come. Valet is already so amazing, helping me with my 3yr old as I got in and out of the car. Concierge is on top of everything and I'm happy we chose this high rise! Good times to come!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very well. Beautiful building. Love my apt. The facilities Are always clean and available. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Fun resident activities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great staff, excellent amenities, excellent construction on apartments. Interior of apartments is beautiful. The facility is always clean and staff is always ready to help.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Really good for the most part. The staff is great and the events are nice. Needs improvement in terms of lack of fire safety equipment - email send last week and having a curfew. It's pretty disheartening to have a curfew at 32 years old. I don't understand why we can't have access to the arcade and movie theater until a reasonable time on the weekends. These are part of the amenities we pay for, and then you limit our time during the weekend when we'd be most likely to use them. With the amount of security and cameras I see absolutely no reason why we couldn't have access to these basic amenities until 2 am. Valet is still open and constantly on mst, so it's not like there wouldn't be any supervision.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The concierge service is awesome. The staff is very friendly and attentive. They are always very helpful. Additionally, maintenance staff is very quick to respond to issues.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The points that have caused me to give a low rating rating are as follows: 1. VALET PARKING: I have had several problems with the late night security guard (The one that looks like Chuck Norris) at the concierge desk when my guests have stayed past the time that valet has closed. Last Sunday night the guard told my 3 guests that he could not get their keys and that he did not have the key to the valet office (which in fact he did have the key) and my guests all called Ubers to get home which was a major inconvenience since they all live outside the beltway. It wasn't until one of my guests called me and I came down to ask him why he couldn't get them their keys that we eventually got him to do it! I went on to explain to him that every night in the past when my guests would stay over the concierge would always get them their keys, but on the nights that he works is the only night that I seem to have problems. It is very unprofessional and embarrassing for me to have to argue back and forth with the building security guard in order for me to convince him to get the keys of my guests after the valet closes. There has to be a better way for our guests to get access to their vehicles without the threat of them being locked up overnight! 2.AMENITIES: I think the times that the amenities close are too early. Every building that I have lived in before this one has allowed 24 hour access to the gym, and at least midnight (or later in some cases) for the other amenities. 3. ACCESS TO MST LEVEL: Even if the amenities are closed and the doors are locked why cant we have access to this floor after 10 or 11 p.m.? I have paid for a parking spot on this level and cannot understand why after 10 pm I have to park my vehicle and walk up the parking ramp to the next floor to gain access to the building. This is very inconvenient. At first I was super excited about living here and was telling several friends about the property to the point that one of them has leased a unit, but here lately I have not been feeling as happy or proud to live here as I was initially. Feel free to contact me about any of the information I've included herewith.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The staff are knowledge and very friendly. The building is beautiful and is maintained very well! The only issue I have is that recycling is not easily accessible.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Apartment has been great so has the service. I wish the valet would let you know when your car was ready. Other than that it's been excellent.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love it. Great atmosphere. People are very friendly. Staff is very friendly. Awesome services available. Valet is very good and prompt. Great experience

Reply from Market Square Tower

The amenities and the concierge have been amazing. I am extremely happy with the location of Market Square Tower as well. The convenience is everything!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Always clean and staff friendly. Could use some organization with parcel pickup and in particular the ability for dry cleaning pickup after hours

Reply from Market Square Tower

The amenities are amazing. Very clean common spaces. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. My friends and family can have the luxury of valet every time they come to visit.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The overall experience at Market Square Tower has been fantastic. The amenities are second to none and is in a great location within Downtown Houston

Reply from Market Square Tower

amazing location, and breath taking views of downtown night life and the historic market square of Houston. Luxurious amenities and wonderful staff

Reply from Market Square Tower

Typical growing pains of a newer building such as construction and things not working from time to time. The concierge and valet employees are incredibly nice. Ammeneties are very expensive to reserve for residents.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far my experience has been slightly above average, and I expected far more. The pool has been closed for a significant portion of my residency and valet services have not been reliable in checking in my vehicle. Multiple times I've checked in my vehicle and then tried to request it the following day only to see that it was never checked in. I have then called the valet number and received no answer. This caused me to have to search for my vehicle in the parking garage as the valet did not park my vehicle in my assigned spot. The gym is also cramped, weights are disorganized, and some residents spend time socializing during busy gym periods instead of actually using the facilities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Excellent staff. Wonderful amenities. From valets to maintenance everyone has a smile. It's a perfect place to live. I especially enjoy the gym and sky pool.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Excellent amenities, great Staff... Smoothly run building... Highly recommend the HOT SPOT in Houston! This is THE PLACE TO LIVE IN DOWNTOWN!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Only problem is valet losing and forgetting to keep up with the keys. We enjoy residing at market square tower and look forward to renewing our lease in the future.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Market square tower spoils its residents through exceptional service that has a very personal touch. I feel as if the concierge and building managers truely care about the residents and I am thankful to live at MST

Reply from Market Square Tower

Manager does nothing when someone illegally parks in your assigned space. Garbage and trash sits in hallways and trash room for weeks. Management let's non-residents take over the pool and amenity areas to the point that residents, who pay for these amenities, can't enjoy them. This place isn't what they promised.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great staff. Unmatched decor and cleanliness. I remember last year walking through the new Marriott Marquis and being jealous of how nice it is. Well, now that we've moved here, the MM Houston has Nothing on MST. So happy to be here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love Market Square Tower! The amenities are so exciting and fun. The community is so friendly and social, it feels almost like a family! Totally recommend.