We've been happy with the recent move holistically, and are hoping the rest of our experience will be smooth sailing now that we're settled in.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Overall a great place - so far, so good. After some coordination with the lease signing process, it seems like the dust is settling well. The concierges are phenomenal.

Reply from Market Square Tower

There are great amenities. The staff are friendly and helpful. The building was well designed and the floor plans are laid out well. It is in a great location to easily access restaurants, offices, and the highway.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great apartments and amenities. Had a hitch with move-in because was not notified about reserving service elevator. Other than that, everything has been good so far.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Services have been over the top. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. The pool area seems to have many more visitors compared to residents even taking into account we can have two guests per unit.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love it. Still some chinks to work out though. Not everyone on staff is fully informed for someone just moving in. Parking, trash, someone to solve problems.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Loving the building. But staff never says hi when i walk by them, it would be nice to be acknowledged firsr by staff rather than me having to say hi...

Reply from Market Square Tower

Just moved in the past week and so far so good. The staff has been very friendly and helpful answering questions. Just trying to get settled.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The concierge and valet are very kind and helpful here. Everyone is willing to help with any situation right when you ask, which can save you so much time and stress. There are families who live in this apartment as well as young working professionals. I would recommend Market Square Tower to anyone who wants to live downtown.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Market square tower has been the greatest experience of my life. Its very clean, the leasing office is very friendly, neighbors are great and overall experience is 5 stars

Reply from Market Square Tower

market square tower has a great environment. nice and clean installations. only thing I would suggest is putting trash cans in the garage doors for each floor.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Amazing apartment community. It had everything you need in one place. Uniquely designed, amazing views with state of the art pools. This is where you want to live!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

great building, great amenities, outstanding customer service. if the EVSE (car charging ports) get activated soon, it'd get the full 5 stars. amenities can get crowded on weekends, understandably! location in the midst of downtown is great for walking to bars and restaurants, theater and opera, ballet and movies. I barely ever use the car since moving there.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The apartments have great floor plans and the amenities are great. The concierge and leasing staff are always helpful. I can't wait to move in later this year.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The gentlemen at concierge are wonderful - professional, attentive, and extremely pleasant. A couple of the valet attendants could use some polishing, but not all; this does not speak of the group as a whole. As a whole, they are delightful and professional.

Reply from Market Square Tower

My experience at MST has been stellar so far. The concierge staff has been especially pleasant to deal with on a regular basis. Have had a few hiccups but growing pains are to be expected.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very courteous and professional staff. Always attentive to the needs of the residents and treats everyone like family. The first place I've lived where I look forward to coming home. Always something to do and people to meet.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great immediate user engagement that hooked me in from the start. I liked the simple nature of signing up for the service and then the immediate reward of $5.

Reply from Market Square Tower

All emails we have sent have been responded to promptly and accurately. All of our questions were take care of promptly and all the representatives we worked with have been friendly and professional

Reply from Market Square Tower

There is plenty of things to do and experience in the apartment complex. But the only issue i have is how careless our neighbors are: leaving coffee cups on the floors and leaving the elevator floors wet. Aside from that, you all are doing a wonderful job.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far so good. Can't wait for move in. the staff seems awesome and the building is beautiful. I am looking forward to my unit being ready for move in.

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST is well on it's way to being a 5 star property. They are working out some new building growing pains, but worth it because the building amenities can't be beat!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The staff is excellent and is always available to answer your questions. No matter when I call or just show up at the office, my questions are answered. Taylor is the best!!!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Never heard of this until my apartment agent sent me an email to sign up. I just signed up but it's easy to use so far. I I hope redeeming points is just as easy.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Solid construction and very useful amenities free to use :). The apartment we got has a good layout , love the wine cooler and double oven. It an overall beautiful construction , love the pools. I am hoping that management will keep it in good condition all the time and the concierge downstairs will improve security in terms of who can enter the complex. But very happy being a resident otherwise