Market Square Tower

Excellent staff. Wonderful amenities. From valets to maintenance everyone has a smile. It's a perfect place to live. I especially enjoy the gym and sky pool.
Excellent amenities, great Staff... Smoothly run building... Highly recommend the HOT SPOT in Houston! This is THE PLACE TO LIVE IN DOWNTOWN!
Only problem is valet losing and forgetting to keep up with the keys. We enjoy residing at market square tower and look forward to renewing our lease in the future.
Market square tower spoils its residents through exceptional service that has a very personal touch. I feel as if the concierge and building managers truely care about the residents and I am thankful to live at MST
Manager does nothing when someone illegally parks in your assigned space. Garbage and trash sits in hallways and trash room for weeks. Management let's non-residents take over the pool and amenity areas to the point that residents, who pay for these amenities, can't enjoy them. This place isn't what they promised.
Great staff. Unmatched decor and cleanliness. I remember last year walking through the new Marriott Marquis and being jealous of how nice it is. Well, now that we've moved here, the MM Houston has Nothing on MST. So happy to be here.
I love Market Square Tower! The amenities are so exciting and fun. The community is so friendly and social, it feels almost like a family! Totally recommend.
Community is excellent. Amenities are unbelievable! Extremely friendly staff, and all residents seem to get along great. Building is also in great location.
I love living here! The staff is really friendly and very well informed. The amenities are like no other place I've seen! Definitely fortunate to live in such a beautiful community.
Good over all but it could be better. Over all great staff very helpful and always there to help when needed . The only problem i see is with electronic around the building there is always something wrong with them . The gym needs to be 24/7 because different people work out at different time .