Market Square Tower

The overall experience at Market Square Tower has been fantastic. The amenities are second to none and is in a great location within Downtown Houston
amazing location, and breath taking views of downtown night life and the historic market square of Houston. Luxurious amenities and wonderful staff
Typical growing pains of a newer building such as construction and things not working from time to time. The concierge and valet employees are incredibly nice. Ammeneties are very expensive to reserve for residents.
So far my experience has been slightly above average, and I expected far more. The pool has been closed for a significant portion of my residency and valet services have not been reliable in checking in my vehicle. Multiple times I've checked in my vehicle and then tried to request it the following day only to see that it was never checked in. I have then called the valet number and received no answer. This caused me to have to search for my vehicle in the parking garage as the valet did not park my vehicle in my assigned spot. The gym is also cramped, weights are disorganized, and some residents spend time socializing during busy gym periods instead of actually using the facilities.
Excellent staff. Wonderful amenities. From valets to maintenance everyone has a smile. It's a perfect place to live. I especially enjoy the gym and sky pool.
Excellent amenities, great Staff... Smoothly run building... Highly recommend the HOT SPOT in Houston! This is THE PLACE TO LIVE IN DOWNTOWN!
Only problem is valet losing and forgetting to keep up with the keys. We enjoy residing at market square tower and look forward to renewing our lease in the future.
Market square tower spoils its residents through exceptional service that has a very personal touch. I feel as if the concierge and building managers truely care about the residents and I am thankful to live at MST
Manager does nothing when someone illegally parks in your assigned space. Garbage and trash sits in hallways and trash room for weeks. Management let's non-residents take over the pool and amenity areas to the point that residents, who pay for these amenities, can't enjoy them. This place isn't what they promised.
Great staff. Unmatched decor and cleanliness. I remember last year walking through the new Marriott Marquis and being jealous of how nice it is. Well, now that we've moved here, the MM Houston has Nothing on MST. So happy to be here.