Market Street Apartments

It’s an easy wY of living. No worries about repairs or safety and location is great. In bad weather we have everything we need within walking distance. Very quiet for living in a shopping center and very nice people living here. Staff is attentive and always offering gatherings in club house. Love the fact that I have a gym here at the apartments,
I have been here for about 5 years and it has been great for my daughter and I! Walks, activities, stores It’s great they have a service called Door Bell we love it! They have activities almost Every monthly. I wish more people signed up!! Wish there was more sense of community! Few issues noice from tennants! Some have no common decency! People in general! Staff here is wonderful!!!
This place is the best! It is a prime location and it provides a lifestyle element as well. There are many restaurants and shops to enjoy!!!!
Good location , quiet and well maintained.looking forward to the summer months and meeting new people. Great staff and very helpful. Good shopping and restaurants.
So far so great, only been here for about a week and have had such a welcoming experience by now. From the leasing office, the other residents and even the employees of market street!
All a/c issues were resolved quickly. My only complaint at first was our parking spot having a pole in the middle of the spot. I was given another spot only to have this spot have a pole in the middle of the spot as well. I will be parking in this spot I guess even though my car extends out into the garage area. Puzzles me why these are considered spots. Otherwise apartment is nice and quite. The people I'v met have been really nice.
It's only a week that I've lived here,I could not be any happier,it's so quite and peaceful. Very well maintained, and the staff in the office do a great job on planning social events for the residents.
Move in has been a breeze. Love that it’s close to everything. Management and maintenance are friendly and helpful. So far I’m really enjoying it
Judy was very helpful and answered all my questions during the process. She was able to find me an apartment unit with the right pricing. Thanks
Place is great, very convenient. Could use more common area amenities for later at night (after 8pm), maybe a fire pit that we could access until 10pm.