Market Street Apartments

Marketstreet Apartments is a great place to live if you're looking to be just outside of the city. This location is extremely convenient and offers great amenities. Highly recommend taking a look!
Great location!!! A stone's throw to MarketStreet and a variety of Restaurants. Right off of Route 128/95, near 93, Route 1. Easy access to Boston.
This is a great place to live. Great location - convenience to the stores and excellent amenities. Really nice neighbors and nice clubhouse.
I enjoy living at Market Street apartments. The staff are friendly and maintenance always comes over usually within 30 minutes of me putting in a request for service. I love having a pool on site and also an ATM. I feel very safe living here alone.
It has been a great and lively experience here. No complaints and I continue to live here until I am forced out against my own will. My favorite aspect about the apartment is it's modern feel. The kitchen is beautiful, bathroom is flawless and the balcony is the icing on the cake! I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant place to move into. Thanks market street!
Great location! Everyone who works here is committed to helping residents have a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and fix problems. Great to live where everything I need is at my doorstep
We have been here for four years . Wereally enjoy living here. The location is convenient, the preserve is gorgeous The mall is handy. Brava
Very happy living at Market St. Great location, excellent management , friendly staff and grounds are very well kept. I've lived here for a year and recently renewed my lease.. The amenities are excellent and I would certainly recommend living here.
The building is very well maintained and the apartment is very quiet The business office always solve any issue without delay I would recommend leasing here to my friends
MarketStreet Apartments is a well maintained community. Always clean, quiet, and offering many benefits, we find it a pleasure living here. Love the walking trails, pool, outdoor grills, gym and convenience to shopping and major highways.